[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Charlie Brown did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: bitches.png (386 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
bitches.png
386 KB, 320x240
Charlie Brown did nothing wrong.
>>
>>82531592
poor little white boy
>>
Well, yeah. That was the point.
>>
File: tv.png (655 KB, 1354x775) Image search: [Google]
tv.png
655 KB, 1354x775
He lost the spelling bee
>>
File: 1460588629886.png (499 KB, 619x301) Image search: [Google]
1460588629886.png
499 KB, 619x301
>Takes a briefcase to school on Valentines Day because he expects to get so many cards
>Doesn't get a single one
no pity card either, right? that's what usually happens to loners on valentines day specials
>>
You're a Good Cis Man, Charlie Brown
>>
File: sad bb.png (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
sad bb.png
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>82531592
>Charlie Brown did nothing
exactly
>>
>>82533596

Yes, he did. And he STILL got farther than all the other kids in his school. Second FUCKING place. That's nothing to be ashamed about.

And yet those little fucking goddamn shitlords had the gawdalmighty GALL to treat him like shit for it. For getting farther than THEM. They had NO RIGHT to do what they did to him.

This still enrages me to no end. I'm talking about nothing short of a pure unadulterated PSYCHOTIC RAGE that burns hotter than the blue hot intensity of a thousand, thousand suns.

If any one character in history has a legitimate reason to go Columbine on his classmates collective ass, it's Charlie Brown. But no. simply going on a shooting rampage is too good for them.

What CB needs to do is go SAW on their ass and put each of them in a death trap that reflects the flaw of their character, but give them one way out. A way that would be in their character not to be able to do.
>>
File: snorr.jpg (587 KB, 2212x452) Image search: [Google]
snorr.jpg
587 KB, 2212x452
>>82536559
>there are things Lucy wouldn't be able to do
Besides, it's not like any of his traps would work as intended
>>
File: Lucys experiment.png (3 MB, 780x5067) Image search: [Google]
Lucys experiment.png
3 MB, 780x5067
>>82536559
Not if Lucy get's to him first.
>>
>>82536559
Charlie Brown misspelled "beagle."

What a dipshit.
>>
>>82533674
He actually did get a pity card at the end.
>>
One of my favorite specials is He's a Bully, Charlie Brown. He's actually pretty badass in that one and he got a happy ending.
>>
One day Charlie Brown is gonna crack.

Then he shoots up his school. Children screaming, adults going "wah wah wah" as loud as their lungs will let them.
>>
>>82537995
what a cop-out
where's my pity card
>>
>>82538334
Well Linus was there to guilt trip everyone into doing so, so you'd need at least one good friend in order to get one.
>>
>>82538302

It reminds me of one of my favorite college animated shorts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A15v4tTab0Y
>>
>>82537302

I honestly don't know if this is real or not. In the olden days little kids would go swimming naked (hence the infamous Superman\batman cover) so it could be real, or fake.
>>
>>82537849

And yet the fact that he got there in the first place means he succeeded where the rest of them had all failed.

So if he's a failure, then theyre even BIGGER failures. And as such they deserve death for daring to shit on him
>>
>>82537849
He can't even spell the name of his own dog's kind.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.