[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just finished 12 Oz Mouse and I was wondering if there were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 12 oz.jpg (19 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
12 oz.jpg
19 KB, 350x263
So I just finished 12 Oz Mouse and I was wondering if there were any other cartoons that start out really absurd and disjointed but develop into a more complex plot the longer they run. I thought that was a really fascinating approach, whether or not it has limited animation isn't really a problem

Also general 12 Oz Mouse thread, I'm aware this show is really polarizing and I'd like to hear what you guys thought about it.

Peanut Cop was best girl
>>
man power go
>>
>>82531386
EYE

LIVE

ON

AN

EYE LAND

IN

EYYYYYYYYYEOWA
>>
>>82530958
The closest thing to it is Perfect Hair Forever, though it's not nearly as good. Moral Orel and Metalocolypse don't start nearly as absurd but they both start kind of crazy then go into plot.
>>
Jake?
>>
>>82531524
I actually have never seen perfect hair. The only maillero show I haven't checked out, will try it
>>
12ozmo is true patrician taste
>>
>>82530958
Frisky Dingo kind of did the opposite of what you're describing, if that interests you
>>
>>82530958
It's my second favorite Adult Swim show ever. First is Saul of the Mole Men.
Also the alternate intro for that one episode was great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFXm6V1NQCg
>>
If you're looking for more plot oriented adult swim shows then you need to check out Venture Bros, Moral Orel, Frisky Dingo and Metalocalypse, in that order.
>>
>>82532223
i watche frisky dingo a loooooong time ago so i guess i'll check it ut

>>82532381
thanks

>>82532320
i never watched saul wht was it like
>>
What the fuck is mailleiroeano doing now that Aqua Teen Hunger Force ended?
>>
>>82532479
It's basically a take on old, low budget sci-fi shows from the 70s ala Land of the Lost, it's really funny imo
>>
>>82530958
Xavier: Renegade Angel
>>
OUT OF MY WAY I'M DRUNK AS HELL

12 OZ MOUSE 12 OZ MOUSE 12 OZ MOUSE!

Such a catchy song for such a weird trippy sbow.
>>
>>82533331
probably just getting drunk as fuck and smoking weed if his shows are any precedent

>>82533689
sounds interesting i'll check it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.