[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Infinity War starts filming in November, and Captain Marvel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: captain-marvel.jpg (40 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
captain-marvel.jpg
40 KB, 640x360
Infinity War starts filming in November, and Captain Marvel will be in it.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/373437-russos-talk-avengers-infinity-war-start-reveal-captain-marvel-will-appear

Thoughts?
>>
Ok, but why have Carol Danvers as your op?
>>
>>82527258
8/8 post

With that being said,has there been any casting news for Carol?
>>
>>82527307
Wasn't she supposed to be played by Yvonne Strahovski back in Avengers 1?
>>
>>82527307
Emily Blunt, with Emily Carmichael directing. Probably maybe.
>>
>>82527452
I remember when Emily Blunt was almost cast as Black Widow. It would be nice if she finally gets a role in the MCU.
>>
>>82527546
Marvel wanted her for both Peggy and Natasha. I think she refused Peggy because she didn't want to be a love interest and with Black Widow she had other commitment at the time and couldn't accept.

It's very possible that she'll get Carol, Marvel clearly want her in the franchise.
>>
>>82527221
I'm not fond of character introductions happening in ensemble movies. Vision, Spiderman, and even Panther all felt forced to me, like celebrity guest stars who appear in a sitcom to screams and cheers from people who recognize them.
>>
>>82527706
>Okay, because you could have used saving Meryl Streep’s life as a reason for them to cast you as Captain Marvel. You could have used that as prior superhero experience.
Oh! No one’s offered me that officially, so it’s … [laughs] very unofficial. I think it’s fan-casting, which is always very nice. But nothing official has been offered, for sure. If I get it, thank Meryl for it!

>They talked to you before for Black Widow and Peggy Carter …
Yeah, but it was never the right time, really, and it just didn’t work out scheduling-wise with those two. It’s always a difficult thing to talk about, because it’s not fair to the actresses who ended up playing them, you know? It just wasn’t the right time.
>>
>>82527307
Jennifer Lawrence.
>>
>>82527706
Blunt as Carol makes more sense than as Widow
>>
>Carol
Booo
>>
File: 1456169400593.jpg (62 KB, 655x654) Image search: [Google]
1456169400593.jpg
62 KB, 655x654
>>82527791
She's already ruining X-Men, at least keep her contained to one superhero franchise.
>>
>>82527836
>falling for obvious bait
C'mon anon,you should know better than that
>>
File: miss_marvel_by_botslim.jpg (327 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
miss_marvel_by_botslim.jpg
327 KB, 800x1067
>>82527799
Why not, anon?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.