[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would he have handled Civil War, /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: whedon pls.jpg (547 KB, 1080x991) Image search: [Google]
whedon pls.jpg
547 KB, 1080x991
How would he have handled Civil War, /co/?
>>
Poorly.
>>
>>82518774
Quip War
>>
Shitty jokes
>>
He would've made Cap a relic who is blatantly wrong.
>>
>>82518867
I don't want to say Cap was "blatantly wrong", but I walked in expecting to agree with Cap the whole film and left believing that everything Tony did was for the greater good.
>>
>>82518774
Civil War was Avengers 2 done right, so... badly?
>>
>>82518867
But both those things are true
>>
File: 035.jpg (65 KB, 318x347) Image search: [Google]
035.jpg
65 KB, 318x347
>>82518774
>Quips
>Cap is an incompetent old timer
>BW get's captured for some reason
>Wanda dies for shock value
>>
>>82518986
>Shock value death
Man, I fucking wish Quicksilver was still around so that he could get his own little arc in Civil War like every other character did.
>>
>>82518986
>Whedon kills someone for shock value
Is it even shock value, anymore? You know exactly what you're getting with Whedon nowadays, it should never be a surprise when it happens.
>>
>>82518774
The final act is after the airport fight when Zemo reveals himself as a villain and the Avengrers come together again. the final battle is on Berlin with and army of robotic flying Winter Soldier clones and Zemo flies with a Jetpack, everything is full on quips and the Avengers win

Post credits scene is Thanos doing something irrelevant
>>
>>82519720
Easily the most accurate.
>>
>>82519127
Its not. The "shock" death is the one trick in Whedon's bag of emotional hits to the audience, and its become predictable to the point of annoyance.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.