[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there no comics about the exciting worlds of stock trading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: wallstreetkid.jpg (67 KB, 520x300) Image search: [Google]
wallstreetkid.jpg
67 KB, 520x300
Why are there no comics about the exciting worlds of stock trading and banking?
>>
JHC how horrifying
>>
It's kind of cheating but there is a great 2 volume manga about bank fund appropriation, drawn AND written by the man who drew Fist of the North Star. Closest thing I can think of.
>>
File: Billionaire_Girl_c08_014.png (409 KB, 969x1400) Image search: [Google]
Billionaire_Girl_c08_014.png
409 KB, 969x1400
but there is.
>>
>>82518226
>there is a great 2 volume manga about bank fund appropriation, drawn AND written by the man who drew Fist of the North Star

This sounds like the pinnacle of all media. Name?
>>
>>82517195
Real talk, this game sucks ass. The concept is mildly interesting but in the end there's literally one winning strategy which only works 50% of the time. Any other strategy results in losing.
>>
>>82518770
Government Corruption Investigator Rintaro Nakabo. I think.
>>
>>82518801
Naw, it's fun.
>>
File: Kono Onna ni Kakero.jpg (922 KB, 893x1264) Image search: [Google]
Kono Onna ni Kakero.jpg
922 KB, 893x1264
Kono Onna ni Kakero is about a banker bitch.

Not translated unfortunately.
>>
File: GET.jpg (60 KB, 288x281) Image search: [Google]
GET.jpg
60 KB, 288x281
>>82520000
>>
>>82518692
That's just her "job" though. It really has nothing to do with the story.
>>
>>82517195
Supervillains rarely get to be the protagonists.
>>
>>82518692
>millions
>of yen
>>
>>82518801
It's one of those "worth emulating, but don't bother buying it unless it's like $5" kind of games.
>>
>>82518692
that is a good one
>>
>>82517195
The stock market was a mistake
>>
>>82523473
>>82518692
Is that actually worth reading?
>>
>>82523492
Maybe that's why nobody wants to read about mistakes
>Madame Xanadu thought constantine would make a good leader for the justice league dark
It gets canceled after 3 years

>Frankenstein is a horrible freak of nature
it only gets 17 issues

On the other hand constantine fucks up all the time and hellblazer ran for years
>>
>>82518859
Thanks.
>>
Uncle Scrooge and Richie Rich are the only comics I can think of with a heavy emphasis on rich guys getting rich, but neither of those have anything to do with stocks or banks and only one of them is all that great.
>>
>the Monopoly guy never got an adaptation into anything

Shame. He'd have made a perfect comic strip character.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.