[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, /co/. I'm seeing a lot of "Steve was WRONG"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Ok, /co/. I'm seeing a lot of "Steve was WRONG" sentiment going around. How would YOU have broken the news to Tony that his parents were viciously assassinated by HYDRA and didn't perish in a car accident like he had believed for over two decades?

Keep in mind, this is a guy whose wardrobe is filled with weapons of mass destruction.
>>
"Don't get mad, but..."
>>
File: download.png (6 KB, 197x255) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6 KB, 197x255
>>82511992
>tony getting butthurt by his parents' deaths 30 years later
>>
>>82511992
>Hey Tone Man, I know you're no stranger to heinous acts of terror so did you know your parents were assassinated?
>>
>>82512075
>watching your parents die right in front of you like goddamn batman and standing next to the guy who did it
>>
>>82511992
Bucky was a brainwashed zombie, he's no more responsible for Howard's death than a gun would have been. Bucky was the bullet, not the shooter.
>>
>>82512075
25 actually.
>>
>>82512075
To be fair, Iron Man 2 was about reconnection, or in Tony's case, realization that his dad actually cared about him.
>>
File: bat dead parents.jpg (230 KB, 1000x720) Image search: [Google]
bat dead parents.jpg
230 KB, 1000x720
>>82512075
>>
>>82512075
How would you react to seeing some assassin murder your parents in front of you?
>>
>>82515278
Depends on if I know that the assassin was brainwashed and not in control of his actions
>>
>>82512167
I think Tony was more pissed about the fact that Steve hid it from him.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.