[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rooster teeth removes 1 week delay for animated content
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: NoraGrin.jpg (69 KB, 535x452) Image search: [Google]
NoraGrin.jpg
69 KB, 535x452
http://roosterteeth.com/post/51263483

>On day air for sponsors
>24 hour delay for non-sponsors
>week delay for users who dont create an account

im 100% okay with this.jpg
>>
>>82506057
"animated"
>>
>>82506057
I'm fine with it, too.
>>
why not just a lifetime delay for anyone who likes fake anime?
>>
So I have to create an account in order to see it the next day?
>>
The problem with this is I just watch it from another siteam cause I'm an impatient fuck.
>>
Why is the general gone? Did the mods really think it was wise to disperse that level of autism amongst the general population?
>>
File: 1462151250331.png (652 KB, 906x1003) Image search: [Google]
1462151250331.png
652 KB, 906x1003
>>82506057
New content making it's way soon...
Soon than later anyway so I'm satisfied with that.
>>
>>82506057

I can't imagine they thought it was a good idea, extending the sponsor-only period six days. It was probably something their parent company "suggested" to boost revenue.
>>
>>82508228
I think it had something to do with mods always deleting generals,something to do with the show being in hiatus or something
>>
>>82507235
Yeah but its free, of course /co/ usually has the episode an hour or so after sponser air.
>>
>>82506057
That was a stupid idea, even sponsors like me we're against the idea. Having to wait a whole week before talking about Rwby or RvB? Get out of here even the twenty-four hours is filled with spoilers and pirates.
>>
Anyone still have the s3 ost link?
>>
>>82511671
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNY2VeInqw4
>>
>>82511879
Not quite, there was a mediafire link a few threads back and i cant find it in the archives
>>
>>82511956
Sorry I've just been listening to this all day
>>
>People too fucking stupid to make a competent series don't realize that doing shit like this splinters viewership and encourages the majority of your viewers to use third party sites.
Sounds about right.
>>
Oh the sound track is out now.
>>
How soon before they start releasing Theater Mode for non-sponsors?
>>
>>82513136
Go fuck yourself, man. No need for your retarded "if it were me" bullshit.
>>
Eh, I get the m3u8 from these threads anyways.

Not like this is gonna get me to sponsor them for just 1 show.

Chibi A Shit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.