[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who'd win in a battle of wits, Lupin or Batman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Batman_vs._Lupin_Red_3.png (226 KB, 640x250) Image search: [Google]
Batman_vs._Lupin_Red_3.png
226 KB, 640x250
Who'd win in a battle of wits, Lupin or Batman?
>>
bump for interest
>>
A random cute girl would get held hostage and Lupin would forget about stealking whatever he was trying to steal and team up with Batman to take down... I'm gonna say Riddler; Joker would also work though.
>>
>>82501106
Lupin would eventually escape, like all of Batman's enemies.
>>
Lupin's just a bit more of a cartoon character, so I think he'd sneak by.
>>
>>82501106
Batman'd be able to stop Lupin, but wouldn't be able to catch him.
>>
>>82501106
In a fight to the death, Batman would win.
If they were both trying to steal something, Lupin would win.
If Batman was trying to arrest Lupin, Lupin would get away.
If Fujiko interferes in any way, she wins.
>>
>>82504420
Fujiko/Catwoman team up
>>
>>82504634
I figure they'd team up only with the intentions of cheating one another by the end.

I wonder who would make out with the loot between the two of them?
>>
Lupin wins handily. Bats is chump change compared to him, and we all know the only one with any chance of bringing in Lupin is Zenigata.
>>
>>82505516
>Zenigata having to deal with the incompetency of Gotham Police and then Batman
Someday he'll have someone up to his level.
>>
>>82504898
They'd plan to split the loot 50/50 and then steal each other's lot.
>>
Lupin would probably get away, but without the loot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.