[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this movie so beautiful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Why is this movie so beautiful?
>>
>>82499722
If you have to bump a 0-reply thread then it probably deserves to die.

>>82499269
Literally who?
>>
Why is it that no one can actually talk about why this movie is great and just keep calling it buzzwords like, deep, meaningful, or beautiful?
>>
It's a good film, and it becomes even better when you catch all the hidden meanings. I like that one anon's explication of the leaf-blower, and how it represented his entire life
>>
My mom is dying and I can't bring myself to rewatch this.
>"I'm so proud of you!"
>>
>>82499762
Boon. Boon.
>>
Watched it with my father, and it was his first exposure to Hertzfeldt's work. We both loved it.
You are forgiven.
>>
Pretentious. Like really pretentious.. I tried to watch it but god damn, after 45 mins of it I was done
>>
The film should come with a warning at the start saying "watching this will fuck you up for the next few days/weeks". 12/10 ending tho
>>
I'm glad it's getting slightly more well known than Rejected
>>
>>82500351
Same. Rejected is very very good, but ISABD is his magnum opus.
>>
>>82500286
>Pretentious.

Ah ah ah. There's that word again.
>>
>>82499269
What movie?
>>
This movie really fucks with me because I have the same name as the protagonist.
Looking forward to his next work, as always; I'm also wondering when that Antarctica thing is coming out. Seems like it's been in development for years.
>>
I really had a hard time with this, I've lost both of my parents to Alzheimer's and this shit absolutely fucked me up
>>
>>82499269
I don't know if it was how the movie was presented or what, but I felt ill watching it. Couldn't really stomach getting through it all the way. Even after I was sure I felt better and tried watching it, got the same feeling.

Don't know if it's the visual style or what.
>>
Easily my favorite film of all time.
>>
Saw it again last week, this time with my mom. She enjoyed it and thought that it was very creative.
>>
>>82499269

8/10 movie
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.