[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come on /co/ despite all the shit in it, you must be able to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (110 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110 KB, 1920x1080
Come on /co/ despite all the shit in it, you must be able to find some good to this reboot, why else would you still go back to watch the episodes?
>Whilst they don't fit as well as the old voices, the new VAs for the girls still do a good job
>>
>>82498913
No, the new voices don't do a good job. All three of them sound identical most of the time.
>>
>>82498913
>greentexting for no fucking reason
Shill confirmed, remember to sage.

If you want to argue why something is shit, you have to familiarize yourself with it.
Unfortunately this requires watching that travesty but since literally everything (Buttercups cowlick excluded) about that show is shit, you can watch in doublespeed and still get plenty of ammunition.
>>
>>82498913
People actually watch these episodes more than once?
>>
File: CdRY1YOUIAA7LvF.jpg (49 KB, 520x539) Image search: [Google]
CdRY1YOUIAA7LvF.jpg
49 KB, 520x539
>>82498913
>you must be able to find some good to this reboot
I, personally, can, but
>why else would you still go back to watch the episodes?
Because of people like >>82499201, who adopt the /v/ philosophy of obsessing over things you hate to a point of trying too hard and being nigh irrational.
>>
>>82501317
>I, personally, can, but

name some reasons that aren't waifus
>>
Buttercup is still the most rapeable
>>
From now on i'm just gonna assume every thread about the Power Puff Girls reboot is created by a shill.
>>
>>82501390
What were you doing before?
>>
>>82501390
we /v/ now
>>
>>82501412
Trying to ignore the threads.
>>
>>82498913
>you must be able to find some good to this reboot

Not really. They fucked up this show pretty bad.
>>
>>82498913
The background music is inoffensive to my ears.
>>
>>82498913
What? I don't watch this shit. I just laugh at the animation errors
>>
>>82498913

It's not that PPG is completely horrible in every aspect, but there's not one thing it does better than any other show out right now. It's not the most well drawn, or the most well animated, or the most well-written, or the funniest, or the most creative, or the most well-acted. It's bland, plain and simple.

I can understand why /co/ has been having nonstop animation error threads for this show. It's the last desperate attempt by nostalgic fans to draw blood from stone. I'd say I'm one of them, but even that is wearing thin.
>>
>>82498913
friendly reminder again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EaGiXaLEVU
>>
File: Nosferatu.jpg (45 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Nosferatu.jpg
45 KB, 512x384
>>82503755
Jesus, this is an edgy motherfucker
He's this obsessed with either the show or Pan that he made a 17-18 minute rant on a minute long rant from a top 10 list of rants
>>
>>82502904
it's better at triggering people and retroactively ruining their childhoods

there's more butthurt over this than TTG i think
>>
>>82503755
This guy is an idiot. His first point is already moot.

>THE SHOW DOES HAVE THE ORIGINAL INTRO!
>YOU JUST NEED TO WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE!
>>
File: 1398376046964.png (108 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1398376046964.png
108 KB, 480x480
>>82498913
To find new things to bitch about, where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>82498913
It's better than Steven Universe.
>>
>>82498913
>>Whilst they don't fit as well as the old voices, the new VAs for the girls still do a good job
I don't hate nuPPG as much as your average joe but that's objectively wrong.
>>
>>82498913
I like the intro
>>
The one thing I do like about it is the little colored shapes that fly out of the girls whenever they zoom away. Circles for Bubbles, squares for Blossom, triangles for Buttercup. It's really basic stuff, like not exceptional design, fairly elementary, but given the cavalcade of bad choices the show made, it's just refreshing to see at least one decent detail.
>>
>>82504227

That's understandable. CN didn't sell this as "Powerpuff Girls Go." It isn't a reboot or re-imagining that can be easily disavow as one would a comic set in an alternate universe.

We were told to expect Coke Classic. CN gave us run-off swill.
>>
>>82502904
It absolutely is completely horrible in every aspect. It literally does nothing well.
>>
File: image.png (300 KB, 563x530) Image search: [Google]
image.png
300 KB, 563x530
Hey, We got a New Crossover Episode :D
>>
Of all of the episodes i've seen so far, the one where the girls turn into old ladies is so far the only "somewhat decent" episode.

The others have been pretty terrible.
>>
>>82506707
>It literally does nothing well.

Their shilling is persistent though. It doesn't help that literally every single one of you faggots ITT are too new to know what Sage is.
>>
>>82507007
I just forget, because it doesn't show blue anymore.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.