[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"THE FLASH" SEASON 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: The Flash.jpg (151 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
The Flash.jpg
151 KB, 620x320
>Cicada is rumored to be the main villain, with Titus Welliver, Mark Pellegrino, Jason Isaacs, David Morse and Kevin Durand being approached to play him. In the comics, he's an immortal cult leader who feeds off of Speed Force.

>Valerie Perez reportedly being added to the cast as a scientist at S.T.A.R. Labs and potential love interest for Cisco.

>Jared Morillo reportedly being added to the cast as a hotshot new detective who is transferred to the Central City Police Department and partnered with Joe.

>Magenta will be one of the first Villains of the Week and will have an obsessive crush on the Flash.

Sounds good?
>>
>>82495543
>Cicada
Isn't that the description for Savitar?
>>
$10 says Cicada will suck out Barry's Speedforce, become a speedster himself and we'll get ANOTHER episode where wallows in self-pity because he lost his powers for the fourth fucking time.
>>
>>82495543
Sounds like it will be season 2 all over again. I'll give it a shot for a couple episodes.

At least it will be better than Arrow, r-right?
>>
>>82495543
>he's an immortal cult leader who feeds off of Speed Force
Why hello equally shitty Vandal Savage
>>
Sounds greatly underwhelming compared to S1 & S2.
>>
>Cicada is rumored to be the main villain

literally who.

mirror master or bust.
>>
remember to never get attached to new cast members because theyll end up leaving for other shows anyway.
>>
>>82495543
"So he's an immortal cult leader who feeds off of Speed Force.. I'll call him Cicada!"
"Catchy, great job Cisco"
>>
I think they really blew their load too quickly with Reverse Flash in S1.
I mean, especially with the team finding Gideon, and learning a bit about the future, it kinda shows that no matter what happens with X villain, the Flash will survive
Actually, that's my main problem with LoT
>>
>>82495587
They were kinda' similar.
>>
>>82495700
Gideon was reporting on a future that no longer exists.
>>
>>82495722
That's the problem with time travel though; some say you can't ever really change a future once its been determined.
Like, in LoT, Rip goes back in time to kill Savage for killing his family; in the process reveals his family to Savage, this giving him a reason to kill them
>>
>>82495543
>Not having Grodd as the main villain
>>
>>82495897
>Implying they have the budget for that
>>
I like Cicada.
>>
>>82495700
We learned in Season 1 that the future could change. Like when Blackout stole Barry's power and Gideon showed Eobard that the future had no references to the Flash or Barry Allen and had changed to a headline about how the US Post Office is shut down.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.