[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So since the movie is dead can Marvel quit pretending anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Inhumans.jpg (98 KB, 415x600) Image search: [Google]
Inhumans.jpg
98 KB, 415x600
So since the movie is dead can Marvel quit pretending anyone cares about Inhumans?

Kind of funny how the X-men are getting fucked over for nothing now.
>>
It's still happening

just after Ant-Man and the Wasp

and Spider-Man: Homecoming

and Doctor Strange

and Avengers Infinity War Part I and Part II

and Spider-Man 2

and Iron Man 4

and Black Panther

and Black Panther 2

and Captain Marvel

and then, you know, Doctor Strange 2 will have to probably come first

and then Thor 4

Then Avengers 5
>>
>>82485204
>can Marvel quit pretending anyone cares about Inhumans?
I wish. But I don't think they will.
>>
>>82485204
It's not that funny.

To answer your question though, we still have the shield tv show pushing the Inhumans.
>>
>>82485204
Honestly, that and Captain Marvel would lead one to think they were setting up a Kree-Skrull War movie, rather than something loosely based on Infinity Gauntlet. For something like that, wouldn't it make more sense to Give Adam Warlock a movie, or at least an appearance in Guardians of the Galaxy? Why so many Kree-related elements?
>>
>>82485204
Ant-Man happened. It'll happen.

X-Men are getting fucked over because FOX are being dicks about every little detail and trying to squeeze more money out of their deal with Marvel. The comics side makes so little money that the X-Men titles aren't really worth pursuing, and Marvel has Star Wars to fill the gaps now anyway.

>but they could just publish extra titles!

yeah, but they'd have to hire extra people to do that.
>>
I want them to come out because I'm tired of the Avengers being the only Earth bound team.
>>
File: 1432155699905.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1432155699905.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
I just want Black Bolt
>>
>>82485204
how much money would disney need to buy the x-men and fantastic 4 back?
>>
>>82486071

They could probably get F4 back for nothing considering how much the last movie bombed.

They need F4 back. We need Doom and Skrulls and Galactus.
>>
>>82486071
Disney doesn't have enough money to get them back
>>
>>82485648
>The comics side makes so little money that the X-Men titles aren't really worth pursuing
You say that as if they weren't published 8 X-men comics right now, and just as many Deadpool comics.

If we were talking about the Fantastic Four then you'd be right, but the X-men's problem right now isn't a lack of comics, it's a lack of GOOD comics. Of all of their X-books, the only one worth reading is Uncanny.
>>
>>82486669
They probably have enough for Fantastic Four, but they're never going to get back the X-men.
>>
>>82486071
You can't buy something that's not for sale.
>>
It was more Disney overtaking Marvel for shit like Jungle Book 2 and Maleficent 2.
>>
>>82485711
That's what Thunderbolts is going to be for. If you count the TV side, there's also the Defenders and Secret Warriors.
>>
>>82486931
More specifically the new Indiana Jones, since Inhumans' spot in the Disney release calendar was taken by it.
>>
>>82486931
More like Feige canning Perlmutter's pet project because he hates him. Ike was the one who pushed the Inhumans movie and now with the rift between the movie and TV side, they'll just contain the Inhumans on AoS.
>>
>>82485204
I actually care about the Inhumans and was definitely looking forward to that movie. Shame. It would've been interesting to see them on screen.
>>
I feel bad for the Inhumans fans.

big changes left and right

getting pushed as NOT! X-men hard as fuck

Medusa fucking Johnny

X-men fans hate your guts
>>
So no Kamala Khan in the Captain Marvel sequel then?
>>
>>82487315
her origin can be easily retconned into powers via alien fuckery
>>
>>82487352
That size changing shit is going to be awkward for Scott, and even more so for Reed if Marvel ever gets the rights back
>>
>>82485302
where's Cap America 4?
>>
>>82487254
As far as characterization goes I think we got off well, only gorgon, and the nuhumans got fucked up. Better than Memelord and the retconning of Rich's death.
>>
What are the Inhumans about anyways?
Even reading the wiki, I have no fucking idea. Something about genetic experiments millions of years ago?
>>
File: Ha.jpg (1 MB, 1452x1599) Image search: [Google]
Ha.jpg
1 MB, 1452x1599
>>82486669
>Disney doesn't have enough money
>>
>>82488020
>What are the Inhumans about anyways?
Hyper-advanced race of super-powered beings that live under a monarchy. Created millions of years ago when the Kree fucked around with primitive humans to replicate the Celestials' Eternal/Deviant experiments and create their own super army, until the inhumans rebelled and established their hyper-advanced isolationist city of Attilan. They were mostly Fantastic Four supporting characters until Marvel decided to try and turn them into their own franchise.

Most of their stories are about the Inhuman Royal Family.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.