[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>76 years >Ruined by their own studio >Ruined by different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: HUAQx.jpg (29 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
HUAQx.jpg
29 KB, 448x336
>76 years
>Ruined by their own studio
>Ruined by different studios
>Racism by having a black woman as the owner
>Anti-feminism by ... Something
>Guilty for being the only violent cartoon of history
>Banned in several countries
>Theories and stupid scandals by idiots who don't understand what a cartoon is

How more they will suffer?
>>
I never liked Tom & Jerry as a kid.

The whole thing was maddeningly formulaic. I remember rooting for Tom to win every episode.
>>
>>82469375
Jerry a shit
>>
It's a shit show.
>>
Can't the same be said about Looney Tunes?
>>
>>82469414
Me too, but he did get his revenge a couple of times.

Also,
>people in this thread pretending this isn't the GREATEST AND FUNNIEST slapstick comedy skit in any cartoon ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vkKIxzKjZA
Look at his fucking seraphic expression while he draws the line and leans forward.
He is being a massive piece of shit and loving every second. And me with him.
>>
>>82469487
Yeah, but they often receive more praise than rocks by the media
>>
>another thread full of pansy nu-males hating a classic just because some characters were assholes and don't received punishment.

Sincerely sometimes i ask myself if /co/ people know what kind of cartoons they are watching.
>>
>>82469487
What part of
>only violent cartoon of history
do you not understand?
>>
>>82469375
>Racism by having a black woman as the owner

she wasn't the owner, dingus

the sexism is because of the depiction of women solely as homemakers, which was normal at the time but hasn't been the case in decades

it got old and died, just like you
>>
Mother of fuck, calm your tits!
>>
>>82469848
Looney Tunes were pretty violent too, especially during the 40's
>>
>>82469888
So what? What's the point of complaining about that? You perfectly know you are watching an old cartoon where you watch Tom & Jerry.

Also sincerely nobody gives a shit of the worker conditions of mammy two-shoes.
>>
File: 1457298127359.png (75 KB, 789x346) Image search: [Google]
1457298127359.png
75 KB, 789x346
>>82469375
>New Tom and Jerry shows Jerry as a do nothin' wrong mischief maker who always wins and Tom is literally Hitler

They were both dicks in the original and that's what made it good
>>
>>82469534
I need smart-looking Tom as a reaction image
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.