[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Bully gets the Innocent Kid in trouble and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: FUCKDATNOISE.jpg (33 KB, 541x541) Image search: [Google]
FUCKDATNOISE.jpg
33 KB, 541x541
>it's a Bully gets the Innocent Kid in trouble and the kid wont rat the bully out because he doesn't want to be a Snitch and this makes the bully feel guilty the entire ep and finally confesses in the end Episode
>>
>>82468571
Kill bullies
>>
I find it disturbing that the only three establishments with this culture are prison and school. Even criminal syndicates act like the military where you are encouraged to lodge a complaint about a coworker to your direct superior. It's poisonous and should be eroded. Transparency and responsibility are vital for a good society.
>>
>>82468679
>the only three estabilishments
>lists two

wow retard
>>
>>82468646
Just make sure the law in your area has Stand Your Ground, and you are legally able to.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/collier-judge-upholds-stand-your-ground-stabbing-death-defense-in-teens-bus-stop-bullying-ep-3903580-342694492.html
>>
>>82469069
WHAT
>>
>>82469069
there's no possible way that's real
>>
>>82469097
I missed "government". Thank you, 13yo underageb&, for pointing out my mistake. I'm sure your witty comment brought much mirth to everyone besides.
>>
>>82469116
Good. The kid got off several stops away from his home just to avoid a fight and the little shit followed him off the bus to beat on him. Little fucker deserved to get stabbed for it and his parents should feel guilty for not raising their son better.
>>
>>82469069
>>82469124
>>82469159
http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/feinstein.asp
>>
>>82468679
That's because schools and prisons both rely on the inmates keeping each other in check. Also the staff are heavily outnumberd and instances of bullying/violence look bad on the records, so they take any oppertunity to turn a blind eye.
>>
File: Gus_Last_Stand.png (192 KB, 480x350) Image search: [Google]
Gus_Last_Stand.png
192 KB, 480x350
>>82468571

>It's a kid actually stands up to the bully instead of pulling tricks on him or trying to talk things out episode

this episode was so based
>>
>>82469116
>>82469228
This is great. The REAL zero tolerance policy should mean that bullies get no protection from the law and are likely to be killed.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.