[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
woah. Im in love. I loved him on civil war, not only to mention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Civil_War_1.jpg (33 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Civil_War_1.jpg
33 KB, 620x413
woah. Im in love.

I loved him on civil war, not only to mention that chadwick boseman is fucking sexy but the character himself, I want to know more bout him.

what are some recommended readings on black panther?
>>
Christopher Priest's run is GOAT.
>>
>really good live action adaptation of black panther

how is this possible, what god did we please
>>
>>82464323
Read the one where he kicks Silver Surfers ass
>>
anybody has a link to see the movie?
>>
>>82464323
Priest and McGregor, the new Coates stuff is pretty good so far.
>>
Priest is probably your best bet although Coates is off to a good start...
>>
>>82464363
We got Panther in exchange for really cheap CG.
Every time Tony was in his suit with the helmet off it looked like shit.
>>
>>82464563
Civil War's a 10/10 IMO but I felt the same as you on that topic - what the fuck happened there? It was fine in previous movies, yet it felt really off sometimes in CW. It wasn't absolutely terrible and I hardly noticed it most of the time but at some points it was shockingly apparent. And it's not like any of the other CGI in this film was bad either; seriously, what did they do there?
>>
>>82464563
It was good enough, honestly /co/ complains about CG way too much.
>>
So Panther has a very noticeable accent but /co/ will unanimously go "omg, best Pantherz ever." Wonder Woman has accent "omg, she's shit, fuck DC."
Accept it /co/, you're sexist as fuck.
>>
>>82464936
Because Panther's accent is accurate, Boseman worked for months researching different African accents to develop it.
Wonder Woman's accent is pointless and makes it hard to understand her.
>>
>>82464705
When he aimed manually it was the best helmet off has ever looked
>>
>>82464936
Because Panther is speaking in an African accent that fits the fact he's African, whereas WW is speaking in an Israel accent despite the fact she's Greek.
>>
>>82464936
>>82464956
Bull fucking shit. Boseman was dogshit in God's of Egypt and one other movie. And his accent doesn't sound genuine. Hell even Elba's accent wasn't good enough according to the people with an ear for that accent.
>>
File: 1445137849276.png (272 KB, 363x518) Image search: [Google]
1445137849276.png
272 KB, 363x518
>>82464563
I actually thought it was way better than in the Iron Man or Avengers movies.
>>
>>82464327
Does that cover his origin?
>>
>>82464970
Yeah, his accent sounds nothing like a real Wakandan accent.
>>
>>82466577
Yes. In the first story arc. Issue 5
>>
>>82464936

Black Panther is supposed to have an accent, being from Africa

Wonder Woman is supposed to be a magical master of fucking languages
>>
>>82464936
>pseudoafrican accent for a fake african nation
>actually understandable
>good delivery
>good acting
>actually fits the character physically
Black Panther

>semitic accent for a fake greek nation
>not comprehensible
>bad delivery
>bad acting
>actually doesn't fit the character physically
Wonder Woman

Cry more you little cunt
>>
>>82466577
>>82466663
Hudlin's run does too, also in the first arc. I believe issue 5 as well. Kek. Read it if you don't have white guilt and like JRJR's art

It's more inline with what Jack Kirby did in his BP run. Him becoming the panther through trials and contests.
>>
>>82464323
Priest's run is the only one I enjoyed.
The current one seems to be hyped. Hard to tell yet whether it'll actually be good though.
>>
>>82466577
One of the issues reprints his entire first appearance.
>>
>Chadwick Boseman is 40 years old

>Anthony Mackie is 38

How the fuck do they look like twentysomethings?
>>
>>82467226
Good genes mixed with a healthy lifestyle?
>>
>>82467226
Black don't crack.

No really, scientifically speaking black people's skin tends to sag as a whole before it wrinkles, so if you stay healthy and don't wind up with a bunch of loose skin on your body around the time you hit 35, you can make it into your 50's before you start really gaining years in appearance.
>>
File: enhanced-17368-1437495309-1.jpg (57 KB, 619x302) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-17368-1437495309-1.jpg
57 KB, 619x302
>>82467226

Pym particles have given him immortality
>>
>>82464323
>literal cuck/coal burner

Into being a single mother you go
>>
>>82467226
By being rich
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.