[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone on /co/ know about THE DRIZZLE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: WHO IS HE.jpg (49 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
WHO IS HE.jpg
49 KB, 400x480
does anyone on /co/ know about THE DRIZZLE?
>>
The Drizzle v Fryman unfortunately didn't perform well at the box office
>>
nope never heard of the guy
>>
File: Bafflerfrylock.gif (38 KB, 374x504) Image search: [Google]
Bafflerfrylock.gif
38 KB, 374x504
>>82458075

Fuck that guy, he owes me 40 bucks for a C.O.D.
>>
File: carl phone.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
carl phone.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
Yeah, I kno' who the Drizzle is. It's you, cup. Everybody freakin' knows it. You're the drizzle and I'm the pissed pissed off, because yah keep shilling yourself over here. STOP CALLIN' MY HOUSE!
>>
black on black
>>
look at me, im mister mister! when i get pissed, you get mist!
>>
File: the drizzle.jpg (177 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
the drizzle.jpg
177 KB, 512x384
>>82458678

Why should we listen to you? You're fat bald and also stupid.
>>
File: 1453015788892.jpg (80 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
1453015788892.jpg
80 KB, 640x539
>>82458694
>be graphic designer/bum
>mfw actually had a few people ask for that
a good 1 point stroke would do it, but still
>>
>>82458075
Yeah I know who he is, he's a massive fag. All he does is drizzle on those queer cocks all day and all night.
>>
File: not master shake.jpg (49 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
not master shake.jpg
49 KB, 400x480
>>82458943
The Drizzle makes the PUSSY wet, he's not some closet case like you the gets wet over men, Especially over fat, Bald and stupid people like >>82458678
>>
>>82458075
The Drizzle's an urban legend.
>>
I hope they put Mr. Mister in the next movie.
>>
>>82459306
Well they are because Frylock is being an asshole and forcing him in like... a person who force stuff! He even ruined My- I mean The Drizzle's artwork by making someone draw him on the artwork!
>>
>>82459468
And even MY computer doesn't want me to upload the devastation of classic art!
>>
You wanna catch him
catch him if you kizzle baby!
>>
What I think people are really wondering is just who could be The Coon? While we can all admit that the Coon is obviously really cool, we should also be asking each other... Why does he care so much for the people of this town? Why does he sacrifice himself every night to rid our streets of crime? And does he really have the right?
>>
>>82459250
Shut it fag, I don't want you to spit aids everywhere.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.