[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Actual animation is basically gone now right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: PDVD_017[1].jpg (41 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
PDVD_017[1].jpg
41 KB, 720x540
Is it gonna come back?

All these cartoons now are so fucking ugly.
>>
File: 21.jpg (160 KB, 975x400) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
160 KB, 975x400
>>82453664
everyone complains that there are not a lot of high budget 2d animation movies but has anybody else seen ariel 3? it wasnt half bad.
>>
Watch Wander Over Yonder.
>>
>>82453664
look see, what happened is, the studio decided it was worth it to pour a bunch of money into a tv show as a project, and allow syndication to make them the money back
but now they blow money on anything because theyre incompetent
and they make no money on anything because they dont fucking air anything properly
>>
>>82453664
>Implying your meme animal with a lot of different accents it's better.
>>
>>82453850
Super ugly.
>>
>>82456126
>they dont fucking air anything properly

This, it seems like Gravity Falls wasn't unique in how bizarre its schedule was. Hell I remember how irregular AtLA was.
>>
>>82456303
How so?

Explain yourself, you swine!
>>
>>82453850
Wander over yonder along with the new mickey mouse shorts are my favorite thing airing right now cause they seem to be the only shows with proper directon
>>
>>82458098
That might be because Craig McCracken is behind one and Paul Rudish is behind the other.
>>
I guess so, if you have a super narrow and autistic view of animation. If you can get past the lack of fluid, 'cartoony' movement and include more diverse subject matter like anime there's actually a lot of good shit out right now.
>>
File: this.jpg (37 KB, 453x540) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
37 KB, 453x540
>>
>>82453664
Dae remember the 90s?
>>
>>82453664
Most animated series now are flash, or shitty 3DS animation.
>>
>>82453664
Only chinese cartoons have them anymore
And they're occasional
>>
>>82460218
>50+ years of animation vs the last 4 years.
>>
>>82462860
you could make the entire chart on the top out of one episode of ren and stimpy if you wanted to.
>>
>>82453664
>All these cartoons
>muh old animation was better
Yeah, and this is totally not your husbando thread.
>>
>>82464183
> your furry husbando

FTFY
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.