[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this and Martin Mystery Marathon's only good sho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Why is this and Martin Mystery Marathon's only good shows?

And a poll to help start the thread
http://www.strawpoll.me/10061357
>>
>>82449851
Was Diana Martin's sister or not?
>>
>>82450489
I think they were step siblings.
>>
>>82450489
In the comic she was his fiancee. In the cartoon she was his sister.
>>
File: 8-1280x800.jpg (375 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
8-1280x800.jpg
375 KB, 1280x800
Can you believe there are actually people on /co/ right this very moment not voting for this goddess?
>>
>>82449851
Fuck Alex
Marry Sam
Kill Clover
>>
>>82450869
My nigga. Alex is literally perfect.
>>
>>82449851
Because you have a very narrow window of what is considered "good" and can't see the forest for the trees?

There are way better shows than those that aired in the 80s.
>>
File: alex growth.webm (659 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
alex growth.webm
659 KB, 533x400
Would you let Alex give you snu-snu?
>>
>>82451380

Yes, but it would be nice to get some regular Alex before having my pelvis shattered.
>>
>>82451380
I want to impregnate alex in the missionary position while holding hands
>>
>>82451379
>There are way better shows than those that aired in the 80s.
what the 80's? Marathon didn't exist then, is because the 80's were particularly shit for cartoons? or what
>>
>>82449851
>inb4 Passion Patties
>>
>>82449851
I'd agree it's just those two, but LoliRock actually turned out to be pretty good as well
>>
Threadly whinepost about the lack of proper quality english season 4+.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.