[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to see BvS in less than 2 hours. What should I expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1434397052247.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1434397052247.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
Going to see BvS in less than 2 hours.

What should I expect?
>>
>>82447830
Disappointment.
>>
>>82447830
nothing, it will make it better
>>
>>82447830
Go without expectations and pay no mind to what /co/ says. If you want analyses of the movie, go to /tv/.
>>
>>82447830
An absolute masterpiece. You won't like it if you don't like tragedies though, it's not for everyone.
>>
>>82447830
A good movie, not perfect, but good
>>
>>82447966
I liked Musset and Corneille too. Will it mesure up?
>>
>>82447830
A Zach Snyder classic
>>
>>82447830
Great things in a not great movie
>>
>>82447830
No plot and a lot of very loud sound effects and music. Also feels like an actual comic with that distinct part separation.
Too long.
>>
>>82447830
A bad film. Not 30% bad. More like 42% bad.
>>
My most important question is will I survive 2 and a half hour of capeshit?
>>
>>82447997
Mon nere.

>>82448015
>A bad film.
That's not what /tv/ says, sorry.
>>
>>82447830
Great movie, but it gets a lot of flak because people didn't understand it. The characters were spot on and the story was well paced. You'll enjoy it.
>>
>>82448076
>Trusting /tv/

PISS. DRINKING.
>>
>>82448076
Well /tv/ has been recycling the same sodding Bane meme for the past four years so I doubt they are a quality assurance board. More the opposite in fact.
>>
A plot hole ridden shitfest

Have fun
>>
>>82448281
Only assuming you confused Lex Luthor and The Joker.
>>
>>82448314
Literally 0 plot holes unless you're retarded. Pay attention and it will make sense.
>>
>>82447830
I would've said to be disappointed, but that's what I expected after hearing the criticism, told myself I'd be as open minded about the movie as I could be and I was still let down.
>>
>>82447830
>What should I expect?
A bad movie.
>>
>>82448506
This. The fact of that matter is that Marvel shills and "general audiences" are just too stupid to understand the philosophical depth and subtle nuance of Zack Snyder's brilliant Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. 20 years from now, it'll be looked back on as the apex of cape movies the likes of which nothing ever came close to before and never will come close to after. The sheer amount of craft and symbolism in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is akin to the highest forms of art. Its only flaw is being too deep for all the mindless children who have been rendered brain dead by the MCU's onslaught of quips and memes literally making a generation of movie viewers too stupid to understand and appreciate genuine artistry and intellectual masterwork.

Truly, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is the total realization and abject manifestation of capekino.
>>
>>82447830

>if you're a fan of DC comic books
you'll hate it
>if you're a Marvel fan
you'll hate it
>if you're a normie
you'll hate it
>if you drink the "capekino" kool-aid
Citizen Kane of superhero movies
>>
>>82449469
But anon, The Room is the Citizen Kane of bad movies
>>
>>82449425
You can post that pasta as much as you want but it won't magically make plot holes appear buddy. You're gonna need to go back in time to rewrite the script for that to happen.
>>
>>82447830
MARTHA!
>>
And xe was never heard from again.
>>
>>82449745
He's probably getting ready to see the movie. I hope he comes back to tell us what he thinks.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.