[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Venture Bros.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: go_team_venture.jpg (368 KB, 2667x2000) Image search: [Google]
go_team_venture.jpg
368 KB, 2667x2000
>best venture bros episode?

>worst venture bros episode?
Hardmode: no season 1.
>>
Best will always be Operation P.R.O.M.

Least... Objectively, I'd say Guess Who's Coming to State Dinner, but Perchance to Dean kinda rubbed me the wrong way.
>>
Return to spider skull island

Worst spanakopita!
>>
>>82443834

I ordered Spanakopita from a restaurant the other day and it took an insane amount of will power to not belt the word out at the top of my lungs.

I hate that episode for that reason.
>>
>>82443834
Spanakopita! is one of my favorite episodes. What don't people like about it?
>>
Best: Return to the House of Mummies, Part II

Worst: Buddy System, or Perchance to Dean.
>>
Favorite - The Buddy System

Least favorite- I don't think I have one. Vb is my favorite show though so it's a baised opinion
>>
I want to MARRY Hank Venture!
>>
>>82442320
All the Hank and Dean sub plot stuff with Lincoln was great.

Rusty actually showed he can create new super science things, with that force field.
>>
Do you think the Guild would sanction romantic relationships between villains and the protagonists they arch? Arching is already more or less foreplay.
>>
I loved all that and Gargantua 2
>>
>>82446083
I'd be real surprised if there isn't an entire subsection of the guild rulebook for dealing with Catwoman clauses.
>>
>>82442271
best: Handsome Randsom
Hank as wonderboy was so fuckin great (dont even get me started on when he became THE BAT.)
worst: i guess itd be the one ive seen the least which is still in the 20+ views, The Revenge Society. Even though we get the dynamic duo of red mantle and dragoon.
>>
File: drkillinger.jpg (56 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
drkillinger.jpg
56 KB, 500x369
>>82442271
>Hardmode: no season 1
My favorite episode(non-season 1) is "I Know Why the Caged Bird Kills" as it is the first episode Dr Killinger appears in and Killinger episodes are always top tier. It's also the first episode you really get to see Dr Girlfriend kick some ass when she's breaking into the coccoon.

My least favorite is when Dr Orpheus gets his team. I wouldn't say it's a bad episode though and Dr Orpheus is one of my favorite characters.
>>
>>82442271
Any answer that isn't Operation P.R.O.M is objectively wrong.

Worse episode is a hard one.
>>
>>82442271
>best venture bros episode
The Doctor Is Sin

>worst venture bros episode
Any Which Way But Zeus
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.