[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final Consensus on MCU Spidey?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 57V0qz.png (3 MB, 1254x2136) Image search: [Google]
57V0qz.png
3 MB, 1254x2136
Personally, he got the parts that Mcguire and Garfield had done right without their respective flaws, I'm really looking forward to his solo

also, plothole maybe? Spidey says he doesn't have a computer, but later in the airport fight when they we're fighting he screams "NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE"
>>
>Peter doesn't have a computer

I MEAN COME ON PEOPLE
>>
>>82441583
>NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE
I haven't seen Civil War, but that doesn't seem like a totally uncommon thing to say.
>>
>>82441583
is that a skyrim reference?
>>
>>82441648
He said he made computer.
>>
Great Peter portrayal, but I hope they showcase his intelligence a bit more in the future (make a greater deal of him inventing the webbing and shooters, etc.)
Great Spiderman portrayal.
Aunt May looks too young and fuckable (yeah, I know the actress is 50 something but I'd like her to look like it too)
I'm ok with the suit but I'd substitute the black bits in the articulations for blue, and I'd preffer the spider logo to be bigger and have a more classic look

that's just my opinion. I don't know what the colectiveness of /co/ thinks
>>
>>82441583
>NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE

fuck you that never happens
>>
File: file.png (201 KB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
file.png
201 KB, 444x250
>>82441989
>Aunt May looks too young and fuckable

Nothing wrong with fuckable grannies.
>>
>>82441989
I actually have 0 problem with Aunt May being so young. It has always annoyed me that she was looking like 100 years old when she was supposed to be the age of Peter's parents
>>
File: hitlerwantshislookback.jpg (486 KB, 858x559) Image search: [Google]
hitlerwantshislookback.jpg
486 KB, 858x559
>>82443231
early 60s renditions of the character maybe were a bit off with her, since she looked to be perpetually stuck in her 80s, while Peter grew from being 15 years old to 30, so I give you that she shouldn't be THAT old to begin with

but then, there's something about sweet old Aunt May that works so well with her being past middle age and an old-fashioned no-nonsense lady...

Maybe the right way to go would have been to settle for the middle ground and have the MCU May being similar to Ultimate May (somewhere in her late fifties/early sixties). She's pic related

tl;dr: my point is, a gilf would have been fine, but this one is too much of a milf
>>
Im feeling good about MCU Spidey
>>
>>82443518
It actually doesn't make that much sense that your father's brother's wife would be like 60 when you're 15. At that age, your dad could be like 40. Doesn't make sense for his brother to 20 years older, and there's a good shot that Ben hooked up with a younger woman, I always figured May was a few years younger than Ben.
>>
One thing anon.
We haven't seem much of this spidey to really give much of a verdict.

Cautiously optimistic is the best way to look at his solo film.
>>
>>82441583#
His costume wasn't CGI was it?
>>
Is there any person, fictional or otherwise, that aged as poorly as Aunt May and Uncle Ben from Trouble?
>>
>>82444891
Gena from Moon Knight. Compare the Moench/Sienkiewicz version to the Huston/Finch version
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.