[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With Strange's new methods of ensuring that his patients
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: White_Rabbit.jpg (75 KB, 405x837) Image search: [Google]
White_Rabbit.jpg
75 KB, 405x837
With Strange's new methods of ensuring that his patients become stable, I am kind of expecting to see White Rabbit as Fish Mooney's new identity.
>>
>>82438565
I didn't read Batman when she popped up
What's her thing?
Is she some sort of Batman obsessed villain?
>>
>>82439093
>Implying the best villains don't obsess over Batman.
>>
File: carpenter5.jpg (115 KB, 769x613) Image search: [Google]
carpenter5.jpg
115 KB, 769x613
But will we get best grill?
>>
>>82439093
She made Batman chase her or something.
>>
>>82440982
Did she ever go in a hole and make a "Down the rabbit hole" joke?
>>
>>82439093
She was a bunny girl and she was sexy. That was her whole bit.

It was not a good run.
>>
>>82438565
So did she pretty much disappear after her initial appearance?
>>
>>82441942
She was recurring, because the writer was creatively bankrupt.
>>
>>82438565
Yum
>>
>>82438565
>Fish Mooney

FUCK YOU
>>
>>82439653
She'd be too old. I think it's established that members rotate out of Wonderland, and Gotham seems to be working to a point where the Wonderland personas are imprinted personas that could potentially swap between hosts when a replacement is needed.
>>
>>82438565
What's Barbara up to again?

I feel like this would be more up her street.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.