[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trinity war and forever evil spoilers ahead Wait so was the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160503-111545.png (4 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160503-111545.png
4 MB, 1440x2560
Trinity war and forever evil spoilers ahead

Wait so was the reason there was no aquaman member of the syndicate just so they dident have to reveal what was in the aquaman box
>>
>>82429644
How does Bruce not know how to stop himself.
>>
They clearly state that the Crime Syndicate's Aquaman died shortly before the events of the comic.
>>
>>82429700
He died in the comic. They backstabbed as soon as they teleported.
>>
Legion of Superheroes lighting rod is hella random Geoff
>>
>>82429730

Ah.

Coulda swore they showed his death in the Justice Leage issue before the start of Forever Evil.
>>
>>82429644
I love how Batman has the greatest trophy room among comic book characters.

And it's not just for show, it's practical.
>>
>>82429756
Don't forget Johns wrote the arcs where they absorbed speed force with them and brought back Wally West and Bart Allen.
>>
>>82429700
I meant from a storytelling perspective they wanted this scene but they also wanted to keep what was in the aquaman box a secret.

Now that I think about it though if that was the case they would have just killed him off a bit later or something and used him for a bit.
Maybe they decided they Couldent just ignore this aquaman like they do the real one so killed him off instead
>>
>>82429761
I'm pretty sure the teleportation just killed him somehow
>>
>>82429761
deadman possessed his corpse
>>
>>82429978
I though that what happened too, such a waste
>>
It could be that.

It could also be that Johns had no good ideas for what to do with Sea King, who was a completely new character
>>
He was the villain in the Justice League Dark part of the crossover. Before Blight began at least.
>>
>>82429644
Sea King has been dead in every iteration of the Crime Syndicate. This wasn't so much a choice of killing him off so much as it was a choice of keeping the status quo.
>>
>>82431779
Sea King was not a completely new character. Try reading some Justice League once in a while. He's always existed but was just usually already dead at the time of the stories.
>>
>>82431928
Ah that would explain it then
Now if only they would keep that same commitment to status quo with Superman's costume
>>
>>82431990
"Sea King" was never named before, as far as I am aware. There was Barracuda in Trinity. That's it.
>>
Trinity War was as useless as Future's End. And it got rid of Vibe from anything related to the comics for the foreseeable future apparently.

Forever Evil was cool tho.
>>
>>82432227
Vibe's book not selling for shit got rid of Vibe from anything related to comics.

He's one of those characters that old readers remember and hate, and new readers don't know enough about to like. He's fucked and should have stayed in a team book for a lot longer before getting a solo.
>>
>>82432262
What was up with the name of his book anyway
>>
>>82432441
How else are we supposed to know he was a member of the Justice League of America?! You can't expect me to read both books!
>>
>>82432441
Justice League sells! Maybe if we append it to this other book, people will buy it!
>>
>>82432469
No, the whole point was for you to read both books
>>
So what secret weapon would incapacitate Aquaman but be useless against anyone else?

Bat shark repellant?
>>
>>82432475
Nvm the blatant "Look even Batmans here!" bullshit on the cover of issue 6(?)

I loved Nu52 Vibes book and his character in JLA.
>>
>>82432505
No shit. How'd you end up on a place like /co/ if you're so smart?
>>
>>82429694
He does, he gave that box to Superman.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.