[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She doesn't deserve him.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: 13.jpg (149 KB, 620x919) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
149 KB, 620x919
She doesn't deserve him.
>>
Didn't she try to kill him in winter solider?
>>
>>82415826
Don't care, I just want to see Steve get laid.
>>
>>82415826
She also does nothing in the movie, replace Widow fucking when?
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 160x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 160x300
>>82415826
Get mad.
>>
>>82415874
I want my husbando pure.
>>
>>82415867
She was one of the few S.H.I.E.L.D. agents that actually didn't try to kill him.
>>
I liked her in Gone Girl.

Please no spoilers but do they confirm her as Peggy's granddaughter?
>>
>>82416145
Niece actually.
>>
>>82416145
Niece, now give me keanu spoilers.
>>
>>82416264
Ok let's assume Sharon is 30. Her mother could've had her at around 40 years old at the latest. That would make her mother currently 70. Peggy is in her 90s. It's possible to have a sister 20 plus years older than you but it's not very likely. Not coupled with the assumption that you'll also have a child at 40.
>>
>>82416340
she's peggy's great niece
>>
>>82416340
Fuck off. Black Widow is portrayed as being a member of the KGB despite being like 6 when the Soviet Union collapsed.
>>
>>82418101
What does that continuity issue have to do with the other?
>>
>>82416340
She's Peggy Grandniece, sperg.
>>
>>82418132
Then why does she say Peggy was her aunt?
>>
>>82418101
Black Widow was a child soldier in the KGB. She was recruited very young.
>>
>>82415826
>posters feature her alongside the rest of Team Cap
>isn't actually in the battle between the two teams

lol
>>
>>82418155
Because she is even if she is a grand aunt it's still an aunt.

Also check the interviews with the Russos and Van Camp it's specified that Peggy is her Grand Aunt.
>>
File: than.jpg (128 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
than.jpg
128 KB, 600x600
>>82416340

MCU does a sliding time-line
>>
>>82418305
No it doesn't. Black Widow was in the KGB as a child. Peggy is her great aunt.
>>
>>82416336
The cat was behind everything.
>>
>>82418130
They're both continuity issues centered around adapting characters to appropriate ages. If no one bitches about the blatant contradiction of Widow being way too young to be a KGB agent, then why the fuck would anyone bitch about Peggy having a daughter or niece that's a bit younger?

>>82418188
Okay, she was a PROFESSIONAL 'child soldier' (not some girl with a gun) at the age of 3-6 (how that fuck is that even possible) in the time when the Soviet Union was undergoing the perestroika/glasnost, where the Soviet Union was the least repressive extended period in Soviet history. Shit, they don't refer to her as a child soldier; while she was trained starting in childhood, Widow's referred to as having been a spy or agent for an extended period of time and not just some 'child soldier'. Why would they even put so much weight on her activities against the US if she was way way too young to have been able to make any choice on the matter?
>>
>>82418472
Because even after the disbanding of the KGB, she was still a Russian spy for a time after that before SHIELD. There is no sliding timeline.
>>
File: Dancing Sharon.gif (1 MB, 300x205) Image search: [Google]
Dancing Sharon.gif
1 MB, 300x205
>>82415826
Too bad, she gonna get him
>>
>>82418531
There is never any reference to Widow ever being Russian intelligence. She has always been referred to in the movies as an ex-KGB agent. She also was never referred to have been a 'child soldier', only to have been trained starting from childhood.

It doesn't bloody matter if MCU has a 'sliding timeline' or not. What matters is the comics do, and the movies have to adapt the comics to the screen. Widow was a member of the KBG in the comics, so she was a member of the KGB in the movies. Sharon was shifted from being Peggy's sister, to daughter or niece in the comics, so that's what she became in the movies.

If you can stand Natalia not being in her 40s or 50s, you can stand Sharon not being in her 40s or 50s. So shut the fuck up.
>>
>>82418662
>>82418531
>>82418472
>>82418329
She was born in 1984 so I guess the kgb raised her then passed her of to the smersh or something
>>
Was she in Civil War?
>>
>>82415826
Sharon's so fucking boring and bland in the movies. I actually quite like her in the comics, but she really does nothing in the MCU and felt really shoehoerned in in both TWS and Civil War.

I don't know if it's because of the actress, the writing or both. Either do something with her character or leave her out. If you're only going to bring her in for 10 minutes of screentime for the obligatory romance, then don't bother. She should've had a bigger role in TWS to develop her dynamic/relationship with Cap, all my casual friends were like "who?" when she appeared in Civil War.
>>
>>82415826
And you think you do? Only Bucky or Stark do
>>
I'd rather ship Cap and SW anyways.
>>
>>82419373
>Stark
He deserves Jack Daniels
>>
>>82416145
>I liked her in Gone Girl.
Different actress, m8.

Sharon Carter is played by Emily VanCamp. The actress from Gone Girl you're thinking of is Rosamund Pike.
>>
>>82416340

Given that Sharon retains the Carter name, she's descended from a son of Peggy's brother Michael. Now, Michael isn't said to have *had* a son when he died in 1940 (per Agent Carter season 2), but let's assume an unmentioned wife was pregnant when he passed - he'd been home on leave shortly before his death, he could have knocked her up and never known. That son could either have had a son himself by the 1960s, who went on to father Sharon in the 1980s, or simply fathered her in his forties (still not as old as Howard was when he fathered Tony). Either works well enough.

If Peggy did have any children of her own, they probably bear the name Sousa.
>>
>>82419373
Is it official that Pepper left Stark?
>>
>>82419636
Yes because he promised her in IM3 that he would spend less time with the suits and he just ignored that.
>>
>>82418847
are smersh real? I thought they were just from James Bond
>>
>>82418662
The MCU doesn't follow comic's shitty sliding timeline. Punisher isn't a Vietnam vet anymore, retard. How about you pay attention to the films instead of trying to make the MCU canon to literally everything.
>>
>>82415907
Is this from the Ellen Show?
If not, sauce?
>>
>>82419881
It is.
>>
>>82418662
>It doesn't bloody matter if MCU has a 'sliding timeline' or not. What matters is the comics do, and the movies have to adapt the comics to the screen.

That's not how an adaptation works anon. In fact, one of the biggest draws of a reboot is that you can fix continuity issues.
>>
>>82418905
Briefly.
Steve and Sharon kiss, which leads to one of the greatest moments in the entire fucking movie.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.