[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you going to feel when they give the win to Quicksilver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 27
File: Flash_vs_quicksilver.png (460 KB, 752x421) Image search: [Google]
Flash_vs_quicksilver.png
460 KB, 752x421
How are you going to feel when they give the win to Quicksilver by arguing his Terrigen Mist powerup makes him Zoom, and Zoom kicked the Flash's ass?

Is this faulty reasoning? Yes. But so was them arguing Raiden could cut adamantium and Toph could beat Gaara.

Get ready for normies always believing that Quicksilver is faster than the Flash.
>>
They're gonna give Quicksilver the Speedforce.
>>
Isn't it already known that the Flash is faster..
>>
>>82414182
Flash only wins if it takes place inside the DCU.

Also, Quicksilver has the advantage of not being a complete idiot.
>>
File: acc.jpg (20 KB, 236x367) Image search: [Google]
acc.jpg
20 KB, 236x367
>>82414182
This is a horrible match up since anyone who has even passing knowledge of them knows who will win.

Now if Flash had to fight pic related we could have another /a/ vs /co/ debate settled.
>>
>>82414227
If its Barry Allen he could create speed force in other universe by just existing.
>>
>>82415096
Well, call back when he does this.
>>
>>82414389
Flash still rape him and anyone know this
>>
>>82414389
pic related is kind of weak. The issue is how people take his power on the absolute when it's not. If it was really absolute he could simply destroy the whole city when fighting Touma, or literally launch people to space.

It is never explained well if he needs to concentrate to use his powers either.

I'd say he has much less feats than Flash. Hell, one guy defeated him by "holding back his punches" in the anime.
>>
>>82415546
>>82415728
True, but at least there won't be as clear cut a winner.
Come on, QS Vs Flash is like a death battle between kid Goku and SS4 Goku.
>>
>>82414389
I think that's the fear people have. It's not even a fight, it's a curb stomp. It's like pitting the Hulk against some Olympic weight lifter. It's too one-sided to even be a match. So why do it unless you were going to pull something silly/stupid?
>>
Does Flash have ANY weakness?
>>
>>82416482
Bad writers making him lose to things he shouldn't?
>>
>>82416482
radioactive banana peels
>>
>>82416482
boomerangs
>>
>>82415155
I don't think you get it. He generates the Speed Force. It's as much apart of him as his legs.

>>82415919
This. I'm fearing Toph vs Gaara. They're going to pull the "Quicksilver is like Zoom" card and smugly pretend to be clever, even though Quicksilver's time jump ability wasn't at all like how Zoom made himself so fast.

I'm telling you they're going to have him win because of Terrigen Mist time travel powers. Screencap this.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the best feat Mist Quicksilver had was making time duplicates of himself right? Can't Flash do that anyway? I remember Wally raced himself one time and Bart made multiples of himself.

>>82416482
You have to surprise him.

Read a Geoff Johns comic. He gets beat up all the time by attacks he didn't see coming. He has an "everything is frozen" sense and a regular sense, and when he's in the latter he can be surprised and hurt and he doesn't stay in the "everything is frozen sense" for obvious reasons.

"Oh look, I've punched out Captain Boomerang. Better switch back to normal perspective-aw fuck, boomerang got me from behind!" Stuff like that.

The problem is when you take away Flash fearing causing destruction or killing his opponent he has no reason to slow down. Ever. And a Flash in motion wrecks shit.
>>
>>82414182
They're gonna use FOXsilver who is essentially a time manipulator and reality bender.
>>
>>82415096
>>82415155
It's not that he "could", he would. He generates speedforce just by existing.
>>
>they argued that Toph could beat Gaara

I...
What?
I know this isn't even board relevant, but
Fucking WHAT?
>>
>>82417382
That's not what happened in the canon crossovers
>>
>>82417293
>Flash can basically enter a state of hyper-sensitivity by speeding up the molecules in his brain
>percieves the entire world in basically a timestop
>only doesn't do this because it's incredibly boring
Dear god that could be so overpowered
>>
>>82417409
Well, it is actually. There's a lot of battles people have complaints about. And times where apparently their entire research team say "It would go this way" and the creators go the opposite way.
>>
>>82417363
>Time Manipulator and Reality Bender

Seriously? It just looked like he did the "run so fast everything is frozen" thing. When did they say he actually froze time?

Wally with Jessie Quick's speed managed to move like Zoom in stopped time and edged near the Speed Force overtaking him. I'm sure Barry, being speed force, could move in stopped time as well if he pushed it.

There's also Wally moving in stopped time when the Black Flash showed up, but that was when Millar was writing him and not Johns.
>>
>>82417470
>expecting canon crossovers to ever contain the encyclopaedic levels of Fan Wank that they should
>>
>>82417293
>Correct me if I'm wrong, but the best feat Mist Quicksilver had was making time duplicates of himself right?
Depends on what you call his best feat probably, he can give himself knowledge by jumping back in time and giving himself information.
Time travel powers are a bit vague I guess
>>
>>82417409
The battles are all designed to create controversy. It is like making an OFFICIAL POWERRANKINGS and then ranking everything completely logically. The thread won't get any replies. It only gets attention by being wrong.
>>
File: Buried Alien.png (406 KB, 1316x470) Image search: [Google]
Buried Alien.png
406 KB, 1316x470
>>82417470
>The crossover that featured Wally
>>
>>82417470
That was ages ago. It's not even nitpicking. Barry generating speedforce has been a thing for ages now.
>>
>>82417490
But what the fuck was their reasoning? Unless you have enough raw goddamb energy to punch holes in a tailed beast, Gaara's gonna fucking eat you. End of sentence.
I get that Toph has haxx blind girl earth powers but she's up against Sentient chakra-powered sand. All anyone needs to do is watch the Rock Lee vs Gaara fight to see how that's gonna go.
>>
>>82417470
That was with Wally, right?

And when was JLA/Avengers canon besides that reference in that CSA Mark Millar story?

If we accept that as "cannon" we should accept Burred Alien as canon.

>>82417477
I'm surprised no one plays it for comedy.

"Okay...everything looks good. Bad guys are down....I'm going to reset my perspective AND I BETTER NOT GET HIT BY A FUCKING BOOMERANG THIS TIME!"

And he gets hit by the reflection of a boomerang at light speed. Fucking Mirror Master man.
>>
>>82417551
> It is like making an OFFICIAL POWERRANKINGS and then ranking everything completely logically. The thread won't get any replies
Im fucking plying

People will always complain about their favorite thing losing.
>>
>>82417520
Theoretically, would Quicksilver even get the chance to time jump before Captain Attosecond punches his head off?
>>
>>82417572
I think it would make more sense if his senses heightened in parallel with his speed, subconsciously. So against the Rogues when he's just flitting about like a stealth jet he's pretty vulnerable, but when he's having to run at a percentage of light speed to fight Darkseid it takes and act of God to touch him.
>>
>>82417579
Someone post the Spider-man Marvel powerlevels chart. That's canon and it still makes no goddamn sense.
>>
>>82417642
No idea, probably not though.

I have no idea how quickly quicksilver can start traveling through time or if he can send a duplicate to do it or some shit

Flash's powers are complete bullshit though so he's going to win in the end anyway.
>>
>>82417665
That makes a lot of sense. I remember one comic had him saying how he always had to adjust his speed to make sure he didn't wreck everything with sonic booms.

He tends to fight in a city and against guys bullets could kill. It makes sense that he would tank hard unless he had no qualms about killing his opponent and bystanders.

Which is why he's so broken in "who would win" fights. You take away him caring and he's a fucking beast.

>>82417723
Did anyone actually read when Quicksilver got his power up? I've heard he's got vague time powers and I'm not sure exactly what that means.
>>
It's really simple.

If it's a neutral ground Flash has no speedforce so he gets anally raped.

But even if you find some bullshit excuse and have speedforce, then Quicksilver would tap into it and anally rape Flash because mutant genes
>>
>>82417579
That reminds me of the Spider-man vs. Batman Deathbattle. Read the comments and see all the "But Batman would win because he's Batman." Even though they explicitly state it's a battle done one on one with no prep time or non-standard equipment
>>
>>82417821
>But even if you find some bullshit excuse and have speedforce, then Quicksilver would tap into it and anally rape Flash because mutant genes
Would he? Because he didn't when he was in the DC universe
>>
>>82417821
>Neutral ground
That's kind of bullshit. That's like pitting a magic user against someone and saying "he loses because this is a world without mana/magic/the force"

Why would you have a Death Battle with Darth Vader that couldn't use the force "because it only exists in his world"?

Also, implying they won't use Barry "I generate Speed Force" Flash.

>Quicksilver tapping into speedforce

How?
>>
Quicksilver vs Sonic would have been way more interesting and fun.

This is either going to be a boring rape if Flash wins with them complaining about how OP he or a travesty if QS wins.

It's probably going to be the later. The last time we had an "Of course X takes this" fight they had the underdog win.
>>
>>82417962
Which is the last time? Toph vs Gaara? Bayonetta vs Dante? Bowser vs Ganon?
>>
>>82416482
ice
>>
>>82417572
It was played for comedy occasionally. I remember Wally occasionally getting so bored at a family dinner that he slipped into Flash-time.
>>
yeah if speedsters are so good how does this flash guy get beaten by a gorilla every now and then huh
>>
>>82417566
Seriously. Toph "sees" at the speed of sound, which Gaara can explicitly move faster than. Not to mention that he's several orders of magnitude stronger (lifting house-sized objects at most vs. lifting CITY-sized objects at least) and more durable (normal human durability vs. tanking hits that leave giant craters).

Plus he can fly, which makes him totally invisible to her.
>>
>>82418267
You can see why we're worried about Flash vs Quicksilver, can't you?

It also doesn't help that when the pit Marvel against DC Marvel tends to win unless its Batman vs Captain America.
>>
>>82417962
Modern Sonic canon and Sonic lore will never not bother me.

Sonic is sonic. He is supposed to be sonic, moving at the speed of sound.
And Super Sonic is supposed to be super sonic, moving over the speed of sound.

But no. Apparently Sonic is already moving over the speed of sound. And Super Sonic isn't just moving over the speed of sound, he is fucking moving above the speed of light.

It's ridiculous. Quit it. Stay closer to what the names actually imply. There is no need for Sonic be faster than light. And there is no need for non-super Sonic to be faster than sound.
>>
>>82418267
They like to do "gotcha" results. By that I mean they like to find some little bit of lore that allows the underdog to win.

Unfortunately they tend to misunderstand the lore because they're casual as fuck and have other people do their research for them.

So for Toph vs Gaara they argued Toph would win because she would manipulate the fine bits of gold in his sand. And for Raiden vs Wolverine they argued that the vibro sword would cut adamantium because antartic vibranium melted it, which was like claiming a butter knife could cut like a chainsaw.

I wear Quicksilver is going to win because they'll look at "time manipulating speedster" and look at Zoom and think they're the cleverest "pop culture experts" around for seeing the similarity.
>>
>>82418353
It's interesting because both QS and Sonic are blue speedsters that normally just move the speed of sound but have been beefed up to light speed in recent years.
>>
>>82415155
He did it already you casual. It was in the story were he appeared as Buried Alien.
>>
>>82414227
Marvel is apart of the DCU now as Earth-8. JLA/Avengers happened before the DC multiverse came back. Flash should have speed force there now.

I don't know why people find this so hard to understand.
>>
X-Men Quicksilver can basically stop time. He wins.
Arrowverse Barry is second because he can travel interdimensionally but not fast enough to stop time around him for a full minute.
MCU Quicksilver is classic fast.
>>
>>82418533
>The analogs in Multiversity were really 616, we just perceive them differently because we're viewing them through the filter of our own Earth-33.

>Morrison secretly had black Superman, gay Flash, and a cartoon rabbit rescue the Marvel Universe from the Beyonders.
>>
>>82418596
>X-men QS can basically stop time
What do you think the comic book Flashes are like?
>>
>>82418635
Really fast.
>>
>>82417723
>>82417812
I did but even then there's still lots of questions left up to mystery.

He can send his duplicates through time cause his duplicates are him essentially.

>>82417893
Batfags are the worst
>>
>>82418611
>Bad blood and competition means we'll never have another JLA/Avengers

>Morrison did it anyway.

Sometimes I love the insane Scottish wizard.
>>
>>82418596
But what good is that when you can outrun time?
>>
>>82415096
>casual that doesnt know jay, barry and bart are not wally
>>
>>82418510
I don't think QS has ever moved at the speed of light unless it was something I missed really recently.

His ultimate version was stronger than 616 but even then he wasn't light speed cause that shit would be broken.
>>
>>82418677
Wally only outran stopped time when he took Jessie Quick's speed. Zoom does that naturally however.

Barry...well he BROKE time. Several times actually. I guess that counts as outrunning it?
>>
>>82418488
Raiden absolutely would destroy Wolverine, though, regardless if he could cut through adamantium or not.
>>
>>82418533
but DCU isn't apart of the Marvel universe, how does that work.
>>
>>82418666
Still, if worse comes to worse Barry can just pull a Flashpoint on QS and retcon him from existence.

I don't think Death Battle has ever had a win via retcon before.
>>
>>82418933
Why doesn't the Flash do that for everyone.
>>
>>82418900
overlapping orrerys obviously
>>
File: Superman Defeats Hickman.jpg (340 KB, 1050x1610) Image search: [Google]
Superman Defeats Hickman.jpg
340 KB, 1050x1610
>>82418900
It is. Their writers just haven't opened up to the magic of H Y P E R S I G I L S yet.

There was also the Great Society world that got raped to death by Doctor Strange if that counts, but it really doesn't. If Sun God was really Superman he would have solved the Incursions like Superman did.

...What if Superman was the actual savior of the Marvel Multiverse and Doom just -thought- he saved everything, like how his analog in multiversity thought he could steal the gentry's power?
>>
>>82418985
Read Flashpoint. If he resets the timeline he resets everything and everyone. If he retcons QS he also retcons everyone else in the universe.

It's like killing a mosquito with a nuke.

Barry's memories and personality survive in whatever body he has in the new universe, so technically he's "alive" while all the other inhabitants of the previous universe are "dead".
>>
>>82419053
I still cannot fucking believe that this page isn't some sort of edit and came out long before Time Runs Out.

Maybe Grant is on to something when he describes the DCU as a living thought organism? Was it preemptively protecting itself?
>>
>>82419134
I don't think you understand Flashpoint. The problem was not that he changed time. It's that he did is in a messy and uncontrolled manner. If he had just used the treadmill or a time bubble none of that shit would have happened.
>>
File: usrs.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
usrs.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>82414182
>implying Raiden can't cut adamantium
>>
>>82419643
So what's stopping him from changing time like that again in a messy and uncontrolled manner? What's stopping him from weaponizing retcons?

They won't give him a time bubble or cosmic treadmill under Deathbattle rules.

Is it a psychotic move? Yes. But in Deathbattle character traits are suspended.
>>
>>82419755
He couldn't even cut NANOMACHINES SON until he got Smugstream Sam's sword, and even then it took a bunch of wacks.
>>
>>82419053
there was a giant wasted opportunity with not using Celestial-powered Sentry anywhere in Time Runs out, for example making him a tip-of-the-spear weapon against Beyonders once the Hosts failed.

But then again, that event had so many unused opportunities it hurts.
>>
>>82419013
fuck off grant
>>
flash is gonna win don't worry
>>
>>82420179
Remember how they struggled for space on the Lifeboat?

When Pym was -right there-?
>>
File: 1458534656581.jpg (59 KB, 818x796) Image search: [Google]
1458534656581.jpg
59 KB, 818x796
tfw people watch this shit
>>
>>82421505
This.
>>
File: Quicksilver.jpg (265 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Quicksilver.jpg
265 KB, 1600x1200
>>82414182
Quicksilver is my favorite Marvel hero and even I know him winning would be a complete asspull. I just think the match-up itself is bullshit.
>>
>>82421879
Same here
I mean, I don't know much about Flash but I know what his powers are and holy shit is he OP
Only way I see QS possibly winning is if they say some crap about him being able to not just run but also think in slow motion... Though I'm pretty sure Flash should be able to do that too
>>
>>82418267
Wow. Just no to most of this. First of all, Vibrations travel faster through the ground than they do through the air. Secondly, Gaara can't move faster than sound. When has Gaara ever moved faster than sound? No substitution jutsus. Gaara also can move MORE sand, but has much less actual force exertion. His sand burial technique doesn't even bend the shitty ass metal of the Naruto universe. He's definitely more durable, I agree to you on that. He's not invisible when he flies, because Toph can sense earth even when it's not on the ground. Gaara's just about the only Naruto character Toph could beat. Any other ninja would just explosive tag her and be done with it.
>>
>>82421879
is there any other speed based character that would be a decent match for The Flash, or is he just completely retarded in powerset?
>>
>>82422552
That's a good question. I always just thought of the Flash as an automatic "Fuck you, I win" character, but maybe someone can come up with something.
>>
>>82419053
>There was also the Great Society world that got raped to death by Doctor Strange if that counts

they were not even tried to kill them, harry potter tried to sound like a badass but he failed.

With hope, sun god could had saved the entire multiverse.
>>
>>82422552

Reverse Flash
>>
>>82417821
>If it's a neutral ground Flash has no speedforce so he gets anally raped.
Barry is current Flash and creates the speedforce by existing. So a no speed force place with a Flash doesn't exist.
>>
Question

Why wouldn't Gaara have lost to Toph? She controls earth in general, while he can only use his sand.
>>
>>82422874

Because despite what 4chan will say, it's full of Naruto fags who are butthurt over it

Same way 4chan calls memes shit but Bane and cuckposting is everywhere
>>
File: Weaker than Toph.jpg (71 KB, 700x460) Image search: [Google]
Weaker than Toph.jpg
71 KB, 700x460
>>82422363
>When has Gaara ever moved faster than sound?
Numerous times. Lee was moving faster than human perception and Gaara was still able to block almost every one of his hits.

>because Toph can sense earth even when it's not on the ground
That's not how her sense works you dumbass. She feels vibrations through the Earth. They even make a point of her not being able to see without a physical connection several times.

>Gaara also can move MORE sand, but has much less actual force exertion.
What? No, he exerts vastly more force than Toph has ever been shown to do. He's lifted fucking meteors.
>>
>>82419889
In a deathbattle? Nothing. He could be back in time before one neuron finished firing in his opponents brain.

He could erase QS from existence before QS even had a thought.
>>
>>82422552
>>82422675
Eobard Thawne, basically has a matching powerset but doesn't have a problem running into the past and messing shit up.

Hunter Zolomon, he is disconnected from the time stream, this is a pretty good counter to the Flash. If the Flash can run around the earth a million times in a second, and Zoom can make a second feel like a billion years, the Flash would appear very slow to him.
>>
>>82422874
See:
>>82418267
Plus that's not how Gaara's power works. He can convert any earth into sand rapdily, allowing him to use it. Even if Toph lasted long enough for it to turn into a tug-of-war, she'd immediately lose because of the ridiculous strength difference.

>>82422932
It has nothing to do with liking Naruto. I think the series is complete garbage, but pretending that Gaara would lose a fight to Toph is absolutely ludicrous. Naruto power levels are stupid high.
>>
>>82422975
That's the sand shield. Gaara was standing there. Too bad the sand shield is a limited amount of sand. Besides, there's no evidence Lee was moving the speed of sound.

Yes, she can't see without a physical connection if the object isn't metal, or earth. If it's metal or earth, she can feel it wherever. That's how she can shatter the boulders fired from catapults. Or know where any number of earth projectiles are. It's a common misconception.

He Moves MORE sand, like I said, but doesn't have nearly the control over it Toph does. Yay, he can catch a meteor, that doesn't matter at all when as soon as it gets in Toph's range, she has more control over the parts that are going to hit her.
>>
>>82423560
>Yay, he can catch a meteor, that doesn't matter at all when as soon as it gets in Toph's range, she has more control over the parts that are going to hit her.
What sense does that make? How is she going to deflect sand with all the force he's putting behind it? It's become a reverse tug-of-war, and in that scenario he'd win hands-down.
>>
>>82422552
Savitar was pretty OP, I don't remember how Wally beat him
>>
>No one ever mentions how bullshit Doom guy losing to Masterchief was
>>
>>82414227
Except the speed force goes to every universe, even the Marvel one as shown by the time he went to the marvel universe.
>>
>>82423560
>If it's metal or earth, she can feel it wherever.
This is never stated anywhere. Pure fanon.
>>
>>82421879
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TC5vCyny_U
>>
>>82424055
I'm not that familiar with Doom's lore, Doom Guy's just a normal marine, right?
>>
>>82424598
I think there's also a video of flash having a conversation with superman in a cafe at speeds which make everything else seem like time has gone to a full halt but i can't find it
>>
>>82415728
He doesn't need to concentrate, he can block things even if he can't even see or notice them coming.
>>
>>82417894
I'm pretty sure he did.
>>
File: 1346297803427.jpg (7 KB, 355x397) Image search: [Google]
1346297803427.jpg
7 KB, 355x397
>>82423012
>mfw the flash runs back in time and rips Magneto's balls off.
>>
File: 1461270927683.jpg (37 KB, 297x302) Image search: [Google]
1461270927683.jpg
37 KB, 297x302
>>82414182
>>82418488 (heil!)
>>82419755
>>82419912
Bullshit, Raiden can cut adamantium.
>>
>>82417690
>>
>>82417409
Personally I think they """"" forgot""""" to take into account that gaara was a brilliant tactician and could usually find a solution to any problem.

I do, however agree with most of their death battles. Superman would most likely kill goku and it wouldn't even be close. Batman would probably kill captain america. I don't think spiderman could beat batman, deadpool would beat deathstroke, and vegeta would absolutely murder shadow.

People call death battle out on their bias all the time but they themselves are typically biased in their own opinions. Who is anyone to talk.

That all being said flash still wins and it won't be pretty
>>
>>82418353
Nobody tell this guy about the absolutely ridiculous shit pre-reboot Archie Sonic could pull
>>
>>82414198
During the JLA / Avengers crossover Pietro shouts at Flash "I'll find the Speedforce one day !" It really made me wish that we could have gotten a mini about him hacking his way into the SF to catch up to Flash.
>>
File: 1458746605369.jpg (45 KB, 265x423) Image search: [Google]
1458746605369.jpg
45 KB, 265x423
>>82425418
Batman would lose to anyone beyond normal human strength without prep time.
>>
>>82425418
The Cap vs Bats fight made me laugh so damn hard, they go on and on and on aboit how Baan doesn't have super strength, and then have him win by uppercutting Cap over a building to be hung. I was like "I guess it was Superman in the cowl all along then?"

Also I found the Bats vs Spidey fight to be spot on, no way Bats could have any counter measures for Spidey at their first meeting.
>>
>>82425718
I wouldn't go that far. There's a lot of guys above human strength that are stilll very vulnerable to conventional weapons and that he can out-maneuver. Just, Captain America probably isn't one of those guys. And Spider-Man definitely isn't.
>>
>>82424714
Except when he can't, like it happens in the show.
>>
>>82417572
There was a "B" story I vaguely remember from the '90s where Flash and his girlfriend are sitting down to watch a movie on TV, and just as he promises to watch the whole thing with her, he involuntarily slips into Flash Time. And the next couple of pages are him freaking out about being stuck perceiving the world in hyper slo-mo. Stuck with me.
>>
>>82424055

It's not really bullshit, it can go either way for them.

Also Doomguy being "da stronkist" is a meme, like Kirby. He's plenty powerful, but he isn't BatGod.
>>
>>82414182

He should be fighting Sonic if we want a speedster battle. Has Quicksilver ever done anything as absurd as beating himself in a race or beating instant teleportation?
>>
>>82425418
>I don't think spiderman could beat batman

I'm the biggest Batfag you could name but Spider-Man skill set make him tailor made to defeat Batman. "Preptime" should never be a factor in these death battles, you just have to assume they have been teleported to Final Destination
>>
>>82414182
Why do they hate Quicksilver so much?
>>
>>82427554
he's gonna win you dumbass. Literally clickbait where Comic fans will get pissed off and spread it across the web in a ironic anger that will in the end spread publicity, while normies will say Flash lost just because Death Battle is always right in their eyes.
>>
What deathbattles would you like to see? Here's my list:

Mario Kart vs Wacky Races
Mermaid Man vs Aquaman
Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch
Dexter vs Jimmy Neutron vs Phineas and Ferb
Inigo Montoya vs the Count of Monte Cristo
Adam Jensen vs Robocop
Men in Black vs Ghostbusters
Black Bolt, Black Widow and Black Panther vs Black Canary, Black Manta and Black Adam
A billion lions vs the Hulk's weight in bees
Dora the Explorer vs Lara Croft
Legolas vs Drizzt
Aladdin's genie vs Dr. Manhattan
Reed Richards vs Rick Sanchez
Squirrel Girl vs One Punch Man
>>
>>82424975
DELETE THIS HERESY
>>
>>82427192
>It can go either way
Fuck off casual
>Doom guy runs at a constant speed of 80 miles an hour
>Can literally kill Chief with every weapon he has near instantly
>Doom guy takes 3 times more damage to die
Now explain how chief has any change at all?
>>
>>82427786

Rocky vs Little Mac
>>
>>82424639
If you played doom you would instantly realize that
>>82427860
Doom guy deals more damage, takes more damage, is faster and has better special skills. There is literally no way chief could harm him.
>>
>>82414182
>Death Battle

Who makes the judgment calls on these and what grounds do they make these claims? So far, I haven't heard anything good out of these.
>>
>>82427904
They are retards. Their last death battle they thought Dante was unkillable because he can get stabbed a few times and not die even though this is exactly like how he operates in game and dies after getting stabbed a certain number of times.
>>
>>82427904

A group of faggots who have literally no more authority than anybody on 4chan. People who ever use these guys as proof need to be taken out back and shot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwcQY-d0I_g

But it's already been done and actually good too.
>>
File: tumblr_o6hf4jDy671v7rqvdo3_500.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6hf4jDy671v7rqvdo3_500.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>82417962
Sonic is faster than the Flash
>>
>>82423060
>Thawne Zoom
Taps into Reverse Speed Force. It lets him destabilize material with a touch and fuck around in the past without messing things up, but I don't think he can do the "steal your speed" thing Speed Force users do. In Flashpoint he became a living time paradox and jobbed to Batman.

>Zolomon Zoom
Can move without time moving. So fast he bitchslapped Wally with Jay and Bart's speed behind him. He was able to match Zoom when Jessie Quick sacrificed all her speed into him and brought him close to speed force assimilation. In theory Barry should be able to match him by taking the speed force into himself, but I don't think they ever fought.
>>
>>82414182
Doom still stomped Vader
Wargreymon shanked Mega Charizard X
Thor obliterated Raiden

In all seriousness if they screw this up Gaara vs Toph is getting dethroned
>>
>>82423956
Speaking of OP Flash Baddies, Mirror Master.

Not a speedster, but his power set is broken as fuck. He has every mirror-themed power in that little gun of his. Every. Last. One.
>>
File: tumblr_o49fsxywza1v7rqvdo1_1280.jpg (168 KB, 677x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o49fsxywza1v7rqvdo1_1280.jpg
168 KB, 677x1024
>>82418353
Hehe
>>
>>82428137

>Speed of light

That's adorable
>>
>>82417409
There's this conspiracy theory that they let Toph won because
1. Her sprite sheet was a collaboration effort made by fans
2. They realized how fucked up it would be to kill a 12 year old blind girl
>>
>>82428240
Someone post the page from Endgame. You know the one
>>
>>82424853
I'll take everything bad I ever said about Deathbattle if thats the ending.
>>
File: baldyvsrodent.png (513 KB, 460x629) Image search: [Google]
baldyvsrodent.png
513 KB, 460x629
>>82427786
>Squirrel Girl vs One Punch Man
...I honest to christ don't think they'd be able to kill each other. Saitama punches, she gets back up or dodges. Doreen throws him across the country, he'll get up and shrug it off like nothing.
>>
File: tumblr_o3aan9d2tk1v7rqvdo9_400.jpg (86 KB, 390x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3aan9d2tk1v7rqvdo9_400.jpg
86 KB, 390x600
>>82428244
Not even a multiverse busting entity can defeat Super Sonic
>>
>>82424639
There's not much "lore" to Doom, but in-game, the Doom marine carries ten weapons at once, soaks up direct hits from rocket launchers when at full armor, and can run across the map in seconds. Master Chief, by comparison, carries two weapons, runs at what's basically a normal sprint, and has an energy shield that runs dry after a few bullets. In Halo lore, he's some kind of crazy tank-punching supersoldier, but the closest he comes to it in-game is being able to jump pretty high.
>>
>>82428342
I wouldn't call Enerjak a multiverse buster, but he's still stupidly fucking strong
>>
File: Griefer.png (614 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Griefer.png
614 KB, 720x540
>>82427786
Kirito from Sword Art Online vs Jenkins the Griefer
>"The battle had ended. "winner: Jenkins" the text promps said. Kirito grinded his beaten face into the cobblestone street, tears streaming from his face once more. "I can't do it. Why can't I do it?!" He thought to himself. The town had fallen completely silent aside from his whimpering echoes. Soon his thoughts were interrupted and another sound filled the air. Jenkins greesy hairy scrutum gently lapped against his forehead. Again. And again. He laid their in disbelief, his tears dry for the first time in weeks. He... He was being tea bagged. The great black swordsman was being tea bagged. He let out a roar of frustration and curled into the fetal position, crying harder than he ever had before as the heavy nuts of Jenkins slapped him in the face again and again. After what felt like hours, it ceased. Kirito looked up, stars and tears in his eyes as Jenkins sheathed his HD balls back in his level 1 white rarity cloth pants. "Git gud scrub" he said as he strolled over his body and into the tavern."
>>
File: 2993603-4359764047-stop-.jpg (17 KB, 284x230) Image search: [Google]
2993603-4359764047-stop-.jpg
17 KB, 284x230
>>82428405
>>
>>82428429
I stand corrected, though to be fair the level of destruction Enerjak can cause is entirely dependent on the user's imagination. When you've got someone smart like Dimitri using it, it's pretty fucking busted. When you've got someone like Knuckles, well it's still busted but not nearly as much
>>
>>82427786
Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan and Hitmontop vs Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee and Carrot Top
The Krusty Krab vs Goodburger
Anthony Burch vs Jake Rapp
Dan Schneider vs Jared Fogle
Zorro vs Robin Hood
Batroc the Leaper vs Spring-Heeled Jack
>>
>>82427993
>Dat infinite mass punch
>Leaves Pietro's wee booties
>>
>>82423956
Wally speed lent to him to make him go above light speed and merge with the speedforce.

Basically gave him what he wanted.
>>
>>82428342
To be fair, Barry's gone up against Superboy Prime who also killed several universes.
>>
>>82428581
Genuinely curious, how much abuse can Barry take? Can he survive extreme bullshit like Sonic can?
>>
>>82427040
It was dinner with her parents. It's like torture for him because her Dad is giving some boring story and he has to wait like 20 relative years for it to finish.
>>
>>82424102
Nigga, go read JLA/Avengers
>>
File: kratos_vs_thor_by_tofurizer.jpg (225 KB, 845x1126) Image search: [Google]
kratos_vs_thor_by_tofurizer.jpg
225 KB, 845x1126
Apparently the battle's going to animated by this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE15MZDRCJY

He's only 17 and made this when he was 15
>>
>>82427786
Wonder Woman vs. Kratos
Ben 10 vs. Danny Phantom
Little Mac vs. Rocky Balboa
Luffy vs. Naruto
Samus Aran vs. Master Chief
Kick-Ass vs. Casey Jones
Franky vs. Cyborg
Judge Dredd vs. The Punisher
Samurai Jack vs. Afro Samurai
Pit vs. Sora
Spawn vs. Hellboy
Piccolo vs. Martian Manhunter
Nathan Drake vs. Lara Croft
Nightwolf vs. Thunder
Karai vs. Ravager (Rose Wilson)
Nemesis vs. Big Daddy
Disney Princess Battle Royale
>>
>>82421879
It is like a single ant vs a man
>>
>>82428581
>Barry's gone up against Superboy Prime
When did this happen?
>>
>>82418514
Casuals calling casuals casual. The Speed Force didn't exist when Buried Alien was a thing. If he did create it then Wally would have had a Speed Force to tap into when he went to Marvel.
>>
>>82428604
>perceives time in attoseconds
>can vibrate through solid matter

he doesn't even need to take abuse unless the writers demand it.
>>
>>82428646
For fucks sake you filthy casual we all had read that, That was WALLY.

BARRY and BART both WERE the speed force and Jay is a meta human.
>>
>>82428604
If he's in motion his Speed Force aura protects him from insane amounts of punishment.

He's been inside two black holes and survived spagettification twice. He also raced the Black Flash to the end of the universe, survived that, and ran back to the present.

>>82428697
Fuck, my bad, it was Wally and Bart. They dumped him into the speed force.
>>
>>82428697
Infinite Crisis, I think.
>>
>>82428665
>Piccolo vs. Martian Manhunter
>MM reads Piccolo's mind
>AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
>>82427786
Rocky vs Ippo
Robin Battle Royale
Metal Sonic (Or Emerl/Gemerl if it's more fair) vs Zero

>>82428710
Fair enough
>>82428723
>He's been inside two black holes and survived spagettification twice. He also raced the Black Flash to the end of the universe, survived that, and ran back to the present.
Sonic's done that too. Well the first part. He hasn't raced anyone to the end of the universe yet
>>
>>82428665
Samus vs Master Chief would be a curb stomp
>>
>>82428745
>>82428723
Yeah that was Wally/Bart. Wally ended up on some weird planet and Bart got trapped in the speedforce fighting superboy prime for 4 years (although only about an hour passed in real time).
>>
>>82428710
It gets worse. Wally has this thing that when he vibrates through shit it EXPLODES.

This was actually done to nerf him and keep him from vibrating through shit because he didn't want to kill bystanders and opponents.

But of course its an asset in a Deathbattle.
>>
>>82428781
lol yeah he is terrible at vibrating through things, he ends up passing his kinetic energy onto the object and blowing it the fuck up.
>>
>>82428652
It hurts that death battles is the revival of those cool sprite animations. Even worse that they could just go 3d and never come back to 2d, effectively pulling the plug on that type of animation
>>
>>82428665
>Ben 10 v Danny Phantom
If Ben gets the right alien on his first couple of draws, Danny is done.
>>
>>82424192
It's mentioned in the little fun-fact popup things on the special episodes of Avatar. You know, those things that appear and tell you some neat fact or background info throughout the episode. It expressly states that Toph can feel earth elements even if they aren't touching the ground
>>
>>82428810
Didn't SMBZ get revived?
Also the OMM animators are now independent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ex_cjFz9ok
>>
>>82428832
>Didn't SMBZ get revived?
Got shut down by Nintendo. Well at least the Patreon did
>>
>>82428766
>Robin Battle Royal

I want this so fucking much.

My money would be on Tim
>>
>>82428811
Ben has four aliens that are literally god tier and he's also been able to pull some shit with his other aliens too.

Also, the Omnitrix acts as a fail safe, it literally won't let Ben die so Danny is fucked either way.
>>
>>82428766
>Piccolo vs. Martian Manhunter
>MM reads Piccolo's mind
>AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Let's make this interesting. It's Abridged Piccolo and Nail is still inside him. Throughout the entire fight 3-way telepathic bantz is going on
>>
>>82428886
>Throughout the entire fight 3-way telepathic bantz is going on
Hell, if you wanna go that route Kami would be there too
>>
>>82414182
They're going to retcon the twins into being inhumans that were kidnapped by hydra or something.

Quicksilvers body is missing and they're going to fuck the avengers up to get scarlet witch back.

Quicksilver now has time powers and he'll probably use it to speed up and slow down time and even have a "Reverse time" thing that'll cost him his heroic life.
Probably undo flash's bullshit in DC and have the rest of the hero's slap barry's shit.
>>
>>82428832
alvin didnt even start on episode 2 yet
guys a fucking hack
>>
Tigra vs Cheetah

Ray Palmer vs Hank Pym

Ghost Rider vs Spawn

Captain Marvel (Billy) vs Captain Marvel (Mar-Vel)

The Shadow vs The Phantom

Galactus vs Unicron
>>
>>82428665
>Wonder Woman vs. Kratos
Tough call, I don't know much about these two, someone please tell me which one honestly.

>Ben 10 vs. Danny Phantom
It's Hero Time

>Little Mac vs. Rocky Balboa
Little Mac by far has the most inhuman feats, he'd win but boy would it be an intense match

>Luffy vs. Naruto
HOW HASN'T THIS HAPPENED YET?

>Samus Aran vs. Master Chief
Samus Aran

>Judge Dredd vs. The Punisher
Dredd seems to have the better weaponry but I don't know much about Punisher so Frank could very much win, I don't know.

>Spawn vs Hellboy
Spawn would win but I would still root for Hellboy
>>
>>82429197
Wonder Woman
GoW isn't that strong of a verse
>>
>>82429197
>Luffy vs. Naruto
>HOW HASN'T THIS HAPPENED YET?

No one gives a shit about your gay chinese cartoons? I don't even know any of Naruto's abilities and I doubt I could pick Luffy out of a lineup.
>>
>>82429197
Death Battle won't do One Piece until it ends according to an interview
Same was for Naruto until it ended
>>
>>82417293
Yeah but both Waid and WML wrote him as being able to respond to surprise attacks at super speed.
>>
>>82418738
What do you mean Barry "broke" time? Do you mean he fucked stuff up by time traveling? Because that's something Wally can do.

He just doesn't fuck up and fixes things, unlike Barry.
>>
>>82422852
Current Barry doesn't create the Speed Force by existing. Rebirth stopped being canon at Flashpoint just like everything else.
>>
>>82428854
Grayson's probably got the others beat to be fair. Damien's too young and inexperienced to really stand up to the other three on his own but it would be a pretty tight contest between Dick, Jason and Tim.

Jason wouldn't pull any punches and would probably have guns in the mix, so he'd have that going for him.
>>
>>82429607
Ah yes, but the others will know Grayson has the edge on all of them.
>>
>>82417995
>implying Bayonetta vs Dante or Bowser vs Ganon were "of course X takes this" fights

The right victors won. The only ones they fucked up on in my memory were

>Donatello would be the first killed, they greatly underestimated Michelangelo. Leo still wins
>Doomguy, nuff said
>Dr. Wily because Zero or Sigma virus (or roboenza if you need to make it MMC timeline
>Captain America would beat Batman, only canon source makes it a draw anyways
>while Iron Man would probably win the fight, they really didn't shake Luthor very fairly. Especially when they pulled superior Iron Man for the definitive win

Dante was going to win, and Bowser never had a chance
>>
>>82429924
In a convention they said they didn't add Zero because Wily never used Zero when he was alive
>>
>>82425418
>I don't think spider-man could beat batman

holy shit you hear so much about batfags but you never think it's true till you see it. Spidey literally has it in the bag.
>>
>>82427192
The problem with the doomguyv master chief fight is the fact that the two possible sources for the fight paint very different stories:
>in canon: Master Chief is a super soldier spartan best of the best in charge of saving the universe and doomguy is literally a lucky marine that didn't get transformed
>in game: Master Chief just jumps super high and has a regen shield, Doomguy's a high speed tank with its own armory and powerups
>>
>>82428766
Dick > Tim > Damian > Jason is what I believe the canon is, if you were to include carrie kelly we better wait for master race to finish but until then she's bottom tier along with steph.

Zero would destroy metal sonic.
>>
>>82430340
>Zero would destroy metal sonic.
Metal Sonic's a bit iffy because he's either incredibly fucking competent (OVA and later Archie issues such as SU50) or the absolute biggest jobber around. But yeah Zero would still take it
>>
>>82429993
That's why I mentioned roboenza. That'd be a perfect contingency plan to make sure robots don't outlive him (AKA exactly what happened in the battle)
>>
>>82429924
>Bowser never had a chance

Uh, what
>>
>Elsa vs Jack Frost
>Stitch vs Toothless
>>
Toph could beat Garra though and the reasoning behind it is sound.

Goddamn weeaboos
>>
>>82417893
If anything a lot of people were more mad at how unfair the matchup was. Batman would have never had a chance against Spiderman, just like a lot of heroes
>>
>>82431456
>The second problem is that this assumes that Toph even has the raw power or speed needed to be able to deflect Gaara's attacks in the first place. This is not the case.
>Being able to detect an attack is one thing. Being able to actually block/avoid it is another. Having 360 degree vision is definitley advantageous, but it doesn't mean much when your opponents attacks operate at a level of power and speed you've never shown to be able handle. I'll get to that later. Additionally, ever since part two, Gaara has fought primarily in the air. Among other things, this gives him a much better view of the battlefield, meaning he'll also be able to see and intercept any attack Toph can throw at him. This isn't an advantage for Toph, it's simply a lack of a disadvantage.
>1. There isn't any evidence suggesting that he perpetually keeps his sand armor up. In fact given that it drains his chakra and encumbers him, it seems more reasonable to assume he only puts it up when his automatic defense is in danger of being breached.
>4. Gaara has been shown to be decently smart and tactical throughout the series. If he were ever facing another opponent with geokinetic abilities, it's really not a stretch to say that the first thing that would pop into his head is the sand armor surrounding his body, especially since he specializes in crushing attacks. It stands to reason that he would remove it, if he was even wearing it in the first place.
>2. Later on in the series Gaara has been shown to have very large chakra reserves and capable of using successive large scale attacks and taking heavy damage without succumbing to exhaustion. They provided no good evidence to suggest that Gaara would be tired out before Toph, or that Toph even had the means to pierce through Gaara's automatic sand shield.

http://www.screwattack.com/post/51229925
>>
>>82418611
Link to comic?
>>
>>82427786
Iron man vs Batman
I want the debate to finally end
>>
File: 1462154850477.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462154850477.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>82431750
fucking multiversity. How fucking new can you possibly be?
>>
>>82429605
Speedforce exists outside of spacetime. So tinkering with time shouldn't change speedforce lore.
>>
>>82431951
>Speedforce exists outside of spacetime

No it doesn't. It sits on the edge of it. What do you think the speed force wall is?
>>
>>82417690
It's also OUTDATED. That was made like in the 1980s.
>>
>>82432035
Speed Force in that picture is explicitly the thing that contains space and time. Once you're in the Speed Force you are not subject to either of those things.

It's why going into the Speed Force allows time travel. It's a timeless thing.
>>
>>82431951
Tinkering with time changed Thawne's entire backstory and life, too. He doesn't "reverse speed force" anymore.

DC changed it, not me. The Speed Force is ALSO completely different in the New 52. Instead of some unknowable, violent nirvana-esque thing it's just this weird playground where people get sucked up into and hang out forever.
>>
>>82428781
Funny thing is, Wally fixed that and frequently phased through shit without blowing it up after that nerf. So now he just blows stuff up when he wants to.

But he also doesn't exist anymore so it doesn't matter. Barry gained that power in the New 52 -- blew up a street by vibrating incorrectly and knows how it's done (some speed force empowered nobody gained that specific power and he recognized it).
>>
>>82428723
Look at all these things Wally did that Barry didn't.

Barry isn't Wally and can't do the crazy shit Wally did. That's probably the first, most obvious nerf they're gonna do in Death Battle -- use Barry instead of Wally.

Once you remove Wally's tenure Flash isn't nearly that broken.
>>
>>82427786
Link vs Adol The Red
>>
>>82428708
Shit writing on a cross over event doesnt mean much.
>>
>>82414182
Why does Death battle do these ridiculously one-sided battles?

>Flash/anyone
>Spider-Man/Batman
>Master Chief/Doomguy
>Charizard/Greymon
>Thor/Raiden
>Goku/Superman

And sometimes they still even get them wrong like with MC/Doomguy.
>>
>>82434090
Normies and casuals demand it
>>
>>82434290
This. People see two things with similar properties and want them to go against each other without knowing how one-sided it really is.
>>
>>82432035
>only Dream and Destiny get realms.
>>
>>82433911
The writing was fine. The "Barry creates the Speed Force" thing only lasted for, what, a year and a half? It's so negligible and you can tell the casuals by who brings it up.
>>
>>82422975
gaara's sand isn't always controlled by him though it's his mothers spirit in the sand that can do that auto reacting defense not gaara doing it
>>
quicksilver isn't even that fast, he's LOW TIER GOD
>>
>>82426810
He can though, Touma only fucks him in their first fight(vol 3, beginning of the story) because Accel is scared of Touma, after the first punch Accelerator starts to cry in pain since he never felt pain before, he literally loses his mind and starts acting like a dumb retard. The LN is very clear about this, which is why he gets near again and Touma fucks him again.
Even then, Touma's precog had him dodge Index's laser in vol 1, it was LS(destroyed a satellite in orbit, instantly) so it's not like Touma is a total chump.

He doesn't get caught off guard after that, he's depowered after saving last order and getting brain damage but later on with his wings that nerf is gone, Accelerator's wings can do an infinite amount of calcs which cover for his brain damage.
>>
File: 3846219-madara1.png (439 KB, 1026x1300) Image search: [Google]
3846219-madara1.png
439 KB, 1026x1300
>>82428665
>Luffy vs. Naruto
There's just no fucking point man, nothing the top tiers in One Piece can do is a threat of any kind to Naruto, I doubt One Piece powerlevels will just go up from one moment to another.

The verse is just way stronger.
>>
>>82414182
>But so was them arguing Raiden could cut adamantium

I honestly thought that was fairly sound considering that HF blades work exactly the same as antartic vibranium.
>>
>>82434090
>Guts vs Nightmare
Still gets me hype because you don't have a single doubt that Guts will lose.
>>
>>82433590
>Once you remove Wally's tenure Flash isn't nearly that broken.
Barry cucked him in rebirth.
>>
>>82436594
I mean, he stole his place as the lead Flash but Barry never did any stupid powerful stuff -- which is all that matters in Death Battles. Rebirth didn't really do anything for Barry, power wise.
>>
>>82436043
But that's a jump in logic right there. Just because Raiden's HF sword can use vibrations to cut through objects easier, doesn't necessarily mean it can match the frequency of Antarctic Vibranium, which is what is needed to cut and melt through Wolverine's Adamantium.
I suppose it COULD happen, but that's still a bit of stretch there that Raiden's HF sword just happens to have the exact frequency of Antarctic Vibranium right from the get-go.
>>
File: theflash.jpg (228 KB, 1295x1139) Image search: [Google]
theflash.jpg
228 KB, 1295x1139
Who is the greatest superhero? And how could not be The Flash?
>>
>>82421505
Fuck off furfag
>>
>>82417551
I sure loved seeing all that controversy over Fox vs. Bucky and Godzilla vs. Gamera! Man, Ragna Vs. Sol and Yoshi Vs. Riptor were pretty hot topics too, yknow?
>>
>>82438946
>tfw goku vs superman flame wars go on to this day in the comments.
>>
>>82415919
Could be like Master Chief vs Doomguy
>>
>>82438946
>Godzilla vs Gamera
There was salt over that? Really?

I mean it's composite Godzilla. That has crazy shit like Tokyo SOS and Final Wars combined. Gamera can't step to that.
>>
>>82429197
Naruto would stomp Luffy. The ninja bullshit is way strong and, despite his new techniques, haki, and various other buffs, Luffy's entire schtick is still "punch the fuck out of it".
>>
>>82417505
and Wally outrun instant teleportation from the edge of the universe to earth
>>
>>82417470
Flash in the crossover was Wally
>>
>>82425418
I'm fine with Superman beating Goku but their discussion/presentation didn't seem very even handed. They low balled the Goku side while high balling the Superman side, and their reasoning ultimately came down to Superman's strength/power being unlimited.

In that sense, it would have probably made more sense to pit Supes against Broly, whose power is maximum. That would have been amusing.
>>
They need to do Gold Experience Requiem vs The Superman Thought Robot
>>
File: 1462139464429.png (89 KB, 310x317) Image search: [Google]
1462139464429.png
89 KB, 310x317
>>82440327
Oh god, please no, that would cause such a fucking butthurt from both sides, there is no fun when both characters have "fuck you, kiddo" level of power.
>>
>>82440448
that's the point anon
>>
>>82418900
I think Marvel also has (or had) a designated earth for where the crossovers happened
>>
File: hfw_0_charisma.png (211 KB, 451x425) Image search: [Google]
hfw_0_charisma.png
211 KB, 451x425
>>82414389
>settled
not really. death battle is fucking retarded. if anything they just make it worse by being wrong all the time
>>
File: ezbait.png (23 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
ezbait.png
23 KB, 500x294
>>82425418
>Superman would kill Goku
>Spiderman couldnt kill Batman
>>
>>82439414
It was sarcasm cause the person before said all the fights are rigged to cause controversy, yet those and many others featured characters no one cares about or no one would ever dispute (Vader Vs. Doom)
Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.