[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stardust >Being of immeasurable power who can alter reality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: PDsentinels.jpg (867 KB, 1800x1198) Image search: [Google]
PDsentinels.jpg
867 KB, 1800x1198
Stardust
>Being of immeasurable power who can alter reality at a whim, unable to understand humans, formed spontaneously by the bonding of a test astronaut's soul and the cosmic wind that annihilated his rocket

Skyman
>Brilliant scientist, wealthy industrialist, raised from childhood to be the peak of human perfection, skilled in all avenues he pursues

Black Cat
>Sultry socialite vigilante who is an actress in her everyday life and fights for the good of women everywhere

Captain Midnight
>Inventor, fights crime using his various gadgets and does his best to keep his hands clean of bloodshed as he can

Face
>Crazy man who wears a mask while fighting the street filth and espouses doomsday messages on his radio show

Red Cross
>Army medic who took up a heroic moniker during the war, but has become jaded by the horrors of human nature he saw and now uses his epithet as an ironic joke, being a brutal killer

After seeing a thread about a week ago now I guess that was discussing public domain versions of famous comic teams, I came up with this and felt like posting it. What does /co/ think?
>>
>>82413131
>espouses doomsday messages on his radio show

wat.
>>
>>82413131
I get that /co/ loves Stardust but it's bad idea to put him on any team.
>why doesn't Stardust do XYZ thing?
>>
What do they do?
>>
>>82413184
You name me a better "all powerful reality altering being who doesn't understand humans" to fill in for Dr Manhattan and isn't Captain Atom.
>>
>>82413184
>No Stardust, you have to put their skeletons back inside the terrorists
>NO STARDUST I MEANT BACK LIKE THEY WERE JESUS
>>
>>82414099
Basically this. Stardust is a terrible addition to a heroic team. As an all-powerful antagonist or semi-detached force of nature though? He's ideal.
>>
>>82413532
Divinity.
>>
File: DIVINITY_001_0081.jpg (273 KB, 780x1200) Image search: [Google]
DIVINITY_001_0081.jpg
273 KB, 780x1200
>>82414323
I hope you don't mean this Divinity because that character isn't public domain.
>>
>>82414505
you did not specify public domain
>>
>>82414578
>After seeing a thread about a week ago now I guess that was discussing public domain versions of famous comic teams, I came up with this and felt like posting it.
>posts image composed of entirely public domain characters

Do you really need to be spoonfed that hard?
>>
>>82413191
Watch the Watchmen
>>
>>82414259
I dunno, I think he and The Spectre would get along swimmingly, or at least spend a few issues having a friendly "fucked up revenge" contest.
>>
Are these classic guys? I thought we were doing modern reboots of them?
>>
>>82414858
People were doing a bit of both, depending on which thread you were reading. Some folks were putting together a Justice league equivalent with the classics, others were reinventing them.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.