[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please explain his hair to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
So Osborn's son want to distance himself from his dad enough to change his last name, but still does his hair like that.

What's up with this hair? Is it cornrows?

If they were to make a movie where his hair is like this, what would it look like?
>>
>>82412612

It's just naturally wavy hair ya idiot.
>>
>>82412612
Short and curly
>>
>>82412651
look at the lines

obviously hair doesn't grow like this unless you're an alien

don't be so serious, batman

get out of your fucking cave once in a while

faggot
>>
File: norm.jpg (142 KB, 380x400) Image search: [Google]
norm.jpg
142 KB, 380x400
this
>>
File: Same hair, THEY MUST BE RELATED.jpg (131 KB, 620x482) Image search: [Google]
Same hair, THEY MUST BE RELATED.jpg
131 KB, 620x482
>>82412612
It was just Steve Ditko's drawing style, but then other artists kept following it and we're stuck.
John Byrne couldn't accept the fact that Sandman and the Osborns had the same hair, so he tried to retcon them into being cousins (his entire Chapter One run has been erased from continuity since then)
>>
>>82412675

>>82412682 Set and match.
>>
>>82413016
yes except the hair doesn't look like the first pic at all

but yes i see what they were going for with the original drawings

and it's not a tennis competition even though you're probably wearing shorts.
>>
>>82412773
Is Byrne the biggest autist to ever work in the Big 2?
>>
>>82412773
To be fair "same hair, they must be related" is the exact same justification used for retconning Magneto into being Quicksilver's dad.
>>
>>82413939

The first pic is an artist not drawing it well.
>>
>>82412612
>>82412675
>>82412773
>>82413939
It's the result of having tight, curly hair and brushing it back, held in place with oil or hair gel.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.