[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on The Angry Beavers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 511x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 511x582
Thoughts on The Angry Beavers?
>>
>>82405367
Anyone have a link to that guys fanfic where he fucks Norbit?
>>
>>82405367
It was a funny cartoon
>>
As a young lad it was great, but it did not age well.
>>
>>82405428
It at least aged better than CatDog. I cannot even rewatch that shit.
>>
>>82405565
Catdog was hilarious. That one mouse, lemme tell you wohhhweee
>>
>>82405367
Is that the guy who made an "art piece" about Norbert fucking Dagget and showed it to people?
>>
Posting in thread of shitposting.
>>
>>82405367
why would you put your dick between his toes? That's just asking for a case of "Stinky Toe" on your dick which would not be fun.
>>
>>82406023
The OP picture is some fucking weirdo who was obsessed with the idea of fucking Norbit, it's going to draw questionable content.
>>
>>82405367
Loved it as a kid

Now the title sounds like a reference to wet vaginas.
>>
>>82405367
Please, anon, it's called SinFest.
>>
>>82405367
Loved it as a kid, the creator of the show happens to be an amazing artist, I'll look it up and post it in a bit but he has this whole line of awesome 50's B movie style paintings, it's really quite something.
>>
Theme song made me dance to it everytime
>>
>>82405565
I can only really rewatch Hey Arnold. I actually appreciate it more now than I used to.
>>
>>82405367
>Had sentimental value for me, used to watch it with my grandad. cant really give an unbiased opinion as its a happy place for me. RiP Adam
>>
One of the better aged Nicktoons in my opinion, good voice acting, solid animation and enough witty writing to make me chuckle. been catching a lot of repeats on The Splat and its better then a lot of it's other cohorts.
>>
>>82406837
didnt mean to green text, i still actually dont know how
>>
Really wish they had been permitted to make that super meta final episode. Would have been a great way to cap off the series.
>>
It reminded me of myself and my best friend in high school, so I enjoyed it very much.
I don't want to see if it holds up.
>>
>>82405565
catdog was never good.
>>
File: 9fF-eI.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
9fF-eI.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>82406742
>>
>>82406856
You can look shit like that up REALLY easily.

However I love that you admitted your mistake and sort of asked for help, so here ya go

Just add >

>like this
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.