[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jason Todd is a 'Cry Baby' Worthless, whiny, b!tch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1113004-bbftc3p15.jpg (311 KB, 1244x1031) Image search: [Google]
1113004-bbftc3p15.jpg
311 KB, 1244x1031
Jason Todd is a 'Cry Baby'
Worthless, whiny, b!tch of a character who was hated enough for the fans to vote him dead.
Resurrected in a manner that was utterly and completely stupid an illogical...even for comics.
Post resurrection was mary sue'd/marty stu'ed to have abilities that again, were completely and utterly stupid and illogical...even for comics.

And now in the reboot, the character is still unable or unwilling to accept responsibility for his own actions, and has been retconned to have abilities that the character didn't posses previously in a timeline that makes the explanation for those abilities impossible....even for comics.

At best, the character is a p!ss poor imitation of a Punisher-wannabe that begs for fans to like him because he's "cool" and "mysterious" - no substance and no character. Frak him. Better yet, let's have another vote to see if the character stays....because I suspect history would repeat itself.
>>
>>82401011
He was hated enough before his death that readers voted him dead. The retarded come back has not changed that
>>
>>82401011
Should have stayed dead.
>>
>>82401011
HIS DEATH WAS A HUGE DEAL IN COMICS THAT COMPLETELY MENTALLY FUCKED BATMAN UP.
AND THEY COMPLETELY SHIT ON IT BY BRINGING HIM BACK.
>>
You can't hold Lobdell against his characters. With that kind of attitude Superman would have been abandoned during the He'l nonsense.

All Jason really needs to for someone who isn't Lobdell to turn out some decent stories that don't feel the need to tie into his bullshit like Tynion did for some retarded reason.
>>
>>82401011
hen a villain like Joker kills Jason Todd and his Mother or the Green Goblin takes out Gwen Stacy it elevates them from other villains, adds to their legend of badassedness. When the Victims come back alive it diminishes the legend. If a character is dead more then 10 years and you bring them back it also then alienates the older people that grew up with a certain story in order to entertain new fans, instead of creating a new character and doing something original they just steal from someone else's creativity and diminish the overall product.

This is why I hate Jason Todd's bitch ass now and havent been able to get into spider man since the Clone thing, everytime i try they do something else even more stupid to the older fan because theyre talentless and have to steal or change someone elses story instead of create a new one.(just a little bitter with spider-man)

I called that stupid # twice when I was a kid because he sucked and was whinge-bag in every issue....and then my mom called it cuz she thought I was calling 976 numbers. So that's 3 votes there. Phone Post
>>
How many times are you gonna make this thread, friendo?
>>
Its seems to me that there are alot of Jason Todd haters around and i just wanted to know why people seem to have s uch a dislike for him?
>>
>>82401011
DC had a vote to kill him. Those who voted had to pay to make the vote.

He should have stayed dead. DC needs to refund everyone who voted.

I can see why people are upset with Winick. I never really cared for him he needs to go. While I'm at it, JMS needs to go as well. BuBye. :D

It's Judd's fault DC brought back Jason?

Damn Judd...always making companies do crazy things...
>>
File: jason-nightwing.png (234 KB, 300x410) Image search: [Google]
jason-nightwing.png
234 KB, 300x410
>>82401011
: Batman’s mistake with Jason wasn’t that he failed to save Jason from the Joker, but that Jason should never have been Robin in the first place, and neither Batman nor Jason would realize that.
>>
>>82401292
because he's a psycho. the end.
>>
rom the stories I've read with Jason as Robin, yes, he always came off as a self-rightous punk who lacked control and discipline to the point that you knew it would get him killed someday.

And it did. Resurrecting him the way they did was hokey, but, it's done.

I thought it was a Winick Gimmick at first, especially given how much he loves screwing around with characters' personalities and individual continuities. But when he first appeared, I liked the characterization of him as a renegade Bat-freak. Basically the son that Bats screwed up with, who's just like him in all the wrong ways, and one step over the line that Batman walks the other edge of. It was an intruiging concept.
>>
>>82401011
He's a completely unnecessary addition to the DCU.

Also he turned into an octopus monster and it was never explained why .
>>
>>82401011
I really didn't care for Jason one way or the other
>>
So... Why exactly is JT "bad" or "anti-hero"?

Is that the way he was as Robin or is there an actual explanation?
>>
>>82401292
WOW..
>>
File: BattleftCowl3-manwonderbattle2.jpg (121 KB, 655x1024) Image search: [Google]
BattleftCowl3-manwonderbattle2.jpg
121 KB, 655x1024
>>
>>82402954
Hahahaha...oh, jason you cunt.
>>
>>
>>82401011
well, red hood is an evil person.
>>
jason is simply a highly unnecessary character, like tim drake. save for under the red hood, he has no story potential, which has always been his main problem as a character. yes, he was absolutely amazing in under the red hood, but that's it; it was the only storyline he ever was good in. just like tim, jason too is being fazed out, due to being inadequate.
>>
>>82401011
He was so sick in the Under the Red Hood story arc. However, DC has done everything they can to ruin his character since then
>>
>>82401011
He just sucks. I've read (nearly) every issue of RHATO.
>>
>>82401142
Nigga, this character was shit BEFORE Lobdell and will continue to be shit AFTER Lobdell.
>>
>>82401011
I don't hate him anymore but he was seriously whiny and bipolar post new 52.
>>
>>82401011
>b!tch
>p!ss
>>>/youtubecomments/
>>
todd is a ruthless killer and a cunt.
>>
What does a dead Jason bring to the table?
Angst for Batman
Increased conflict with the Joker
Internal debates over child endangerment
What is the cost on Batman's war on crime?

What does a live Jason bring the the table?
A villain
Conflict with Jason
>>
>>82401011
Now he just annoys people (when he isn't killing them).
>>
urg.
>>
>>82401108
>HIS DEATH WAS A HUGE DEAL IN COMICS THAT COMPLETELY MENTALLY FUCKED BATMAN UP.
this is the only argument for bringing him back
at least we don't have to put up with endless whining about
>MUH DEAD JASON
>MUH ROBIN COSTUME
>MUH GLASS CASE
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.