[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Masters of Evil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: mastersofevil.jpg (87 KB, 606x327) Image search: [Google]
mastersofevil.jpg
87 KB, 606x327
So Zemo is still alive and probably reappears in the future firms, Masters of Evil should have been added as main villains in Avengers: IW part 1

>Baron Zemo, against Cap
>Thunderbolts Ross as Red Hulk replace Abomination, against Hulk
>Wonder Man who reported his poster appears in GotG2, against Iron Man
>probably Enchantress or Executioner introduced in Thor: Ragnarok, against Thor
>probably Whirlwind introduced in Ant-Man and Wasp, against Ant-Man and Wasp
>probably Ulysses Klaw, against Black Panther
>other new supervillains, against other Avengers

After I watched CA:CW I really want to watch another team vs team fight on the big screen that the Russo Bros done it right
>>
>Wonder Man is a villain
>a bunch of bullshit instead of the actual Masters of Evil/Thunderbolts
non
>>
>>82368061
Wonder Man WAS a villain and a Masters of Evil member, and he hated Tony Stark before he turned to superhero
>>
>Thunderbolts Ross as Red Hulk replace Abomination

Would they be unable to bring Tim Roth back to play Abomination, or is the character confirmed dead off-screen?
>>
>>82369278
well Abomination is still alive in MCU
but I actually hope Red Hulk fighting Hulk
>>
>>82367905

They should do a Thunderbolts movie first and then just adapt Siege for Avengers 4 (3? Are we counting IW as one movie?). Thunderbolts establishes the supervillain community (and their proliferation) and then in A4 Zemo just recruits as many goddamn supervillains as he can and goes full The Raid on Avengers HQ. Maybe a couple of the Thunderbolts carry over, a Moonstone vs Captain Marvel fight would be fun.

And if you loosely base things off as Siege you don't have to worry as much about matching up the heroes and the villains, because Zemo's goal is just to drown the Avengers in sheer numbers, not so much to have 1v1 counters.
>>
>>82369278

He's confirmed alive, actually. and even if they couldn't get Roth back, Abomination is entirely CGI. They don't necessarily need him.
>>
File: he just got a tan bro.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
he just got a tan bro.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
>>82373417
Even if he wasn't CG, the MCU is perfectly fine with just replacing people.
>>
>>82369278
He is in the Vault now
so he still has the chance to show up
>>
>>82375719
and this
>>
Batroc's still kicking.
>>
>>82378198
One blonde white guy is pretty much interchangeable with another one, especially when obscured by facial hair, and in such a small role. Not surprised so few people noticed.
>>
File: Batroc vs. Iron Fist.png (2 MB, 830x834) Image search: [Google]
Batroc vs. Iron Fist.png
2 MB, 830x834
>>82379925
And you know what, I really hope he pops up again someday. Doesn't even have to be in a Cap movie, he could be in Iron Fist even. I just want to see that glorious motherfucker again.
>>
Graviton can work by having emerge from the Gravitonium stuff from AOS

Madame Masque if there are some residual of that black goo in her body

Blizzard if they can revive him somehow
>>
>>82367905
They're going to have to change the name "Masters of Evil". Let's face it, it's a dumb name.
They should either call themselves just "The Masters" or Thunderbolts.
>>
>>82380034
Nobody who makes these movies is aware that any of that stuff ever happened
>>
>>82380049
>They're going to have to change the name "Masters of Evil". Let's face it, it's a dumb name.
/a/ would have a field day with the "M.O.E" acronym.
>>
>Niggas actually want some shitty Z-tier MoE/Thunderbolts using the Agents of Shit characters
>>
>>82380811
Yeah, the fact that Marvel let AoS use Graviton, Mr. Hyde and Blizzard is basically a guarantee they won't be showing up in the movies.
>>
>>82367905
I've said it before and will again. After IW will be Dark Reign. The Illuminati will be Loki, Osborne, Zemo and now that Marvel has the rights for F4 back Dr Doom done right.

There will be a crappy Thunderbolts like team maybe with Abomination on it, doubt they will go with Red Hulk, though I'd love it. But most of the phase 4 movies will be the heroes acting out of the radar of governments and Osborne.

Also:
I doubt Wonderman is going to be a villain in GoTG 2.
Would love to see Enchantress in Thor 3 but I doubt will happen
Whirlwind won't be in Antman 2, that's going to be microverse shit
Klaw will probably die in BP, but it would be another waste for marvel
>>
>>82379952
I didn't notice until now. They look very similar but I think left is closer to comics
>>
Marvel has to stop killing all their villains.
>>
>>82367905
>So Zemo is still alive and probably reappears in the future firms
probably the next avengers movie where he dies in the first 15 minutes
>>
>Baron Zemo
>Crossbones
>Abomination
>Enchantress
>Whiplash
>>
>>82380008
GSP guest starring on Iron Fist would definitely give it a bit of martial arts prestige.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.