[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Telling a professor "Fuck you" ten minutes into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
File: sfp-6-39-for-web.png (508 KB, 775x1144) Image search: [Google]
sfp-6-39-for-web.png
508 KB, 775x1144
>Telling a professor "Fuck you" ten minutes into your first class with them
>>
>>82177812
she's a pretty unlikable person
which is kind of the point
>>
>>82177812
What's the context of this? Is it as stupid as this one page makes it out to be?
>>
>>82177812
Give her a break, guy just tricked her into failing the class.
>>
Wait, what happened beforehand?
>>
File: 1433525937692.jpg (252 KB, 750x1102) Image search: [Google]
1433525937692.jpg
252 KB, 750x1102
>>82177812
Fuck, their art really is one step forward two steps back. I don't even care about the comic's agenda, it's just become really unenjoyable to read all around.
>>
>>82177812
This comic is still being updated? All I remember is that Wolverine regenerating chick who was donating all her organs over and over.
>>
>>82178075
It looks like he failed her for personal reasons and then said it's her fault that he doesn't like her.
>>
>>82177812
wait, so she lost a game and get a failing grade...?
I need more context here.
>>
>>82177989
>>82178184
>context in a thread meant for shitposting
And ruin OP's master plan?
And no, its not all dumb. Its all pretty varying quality but it has some high points. Its pretty dividing among people
Strong Female Protagonist
>>
>>82178223
>it's not at all dumb
Are you sure?
>>
>>82178152
that's not what happened at all.
>>
>>82178267
What did happened?
>>
>>82178184
Teacher wanted to show SFP was a tyrant.
He set up a game. Everybody gets two stones, black and white. Three rules:
1) people who choose the white stone pass the class automatically
2) people who choose the black stone fail the class automatically
3) however! if everybody chooses the same color, everybody passes
Teacher then removes white stone from a random student. The only way everybody passes is if everybody chooses black stone.

SFP claims everybody will stick together and choose black stone.
Result: Everybody chooses white stone except for SFP.
Something something SFP is a tyrant.
>>
>>82178408
That's retarded
>>
Ugh. This comic is about people being born important and trying to put in the work after the fact for self-validation and peer approval.

How can anyone read this pretentious tripe?
>>
>>82178408
Sounds like everyone is a time-wasting asshole and there's no point in reading the comic.
>>
>>82178408
The correct option is to choose neither.

You won't get an automatic and undeserved pass or fail. You will instead be measured by your own accomplishments. Everyone else can pick the white stone for an easy pass if they lack the strength of conviction.
>>
Hey it's the comic that acts like it's a bold and radical take on Superheroes but is instead a pretentious SOL comic.
>>
>>82177812
did david willis write this?
>>
>>82178672
alternatively: cheat
the teacher has already stooped to that level
>>
>>82178828
Yeah, take your bottle of white-out and paint your black stone white. Everyone chooses white, everybody wins.
>>
>>82178408
What reason did anyone have to not all choose the black stone?
>>
>>82178980
It's in the OP.
>>
>>82177812
I would literally start a physical fight with my professor if this happened. I have it all played out in my head. I'd autistically fumble my lines for sure, but I wouldn't be able to help myself from the actual violence part, this makes me so mad.

It'd probably go down as a hate crime since the guy's Indian though.
>>
>>82177812
>elected to receive

was the game voluntary?
if not the "fuck you" was mild

did you hide the actual game untill after they agreed?
if the rules where hidden the agreement is void
>>
>>82178408
He automatically passed or failed everyone on the first day of class? And he failed one student at random?

He's gonna say he didn't really mean it, right?
>>
>>82178980
Likely because they don't trust the other students to all choose the black stone; which is entirely reasonable, someone may choose a white stone, either for the reasons in the OP, or for more malicious reasons. Of course, the possibility of that happening is increased since ANYONE in the class could potentially have that train of thought, and think "I have to secure my position."

Granted, the idea that a professor would use this game as a final exam that entirely determines whether you pass the class or fail it is utterly fucking ridiculous, even for a comic. An old Math professor of mine liked to do thought experiments like this, and that's all they should be- thought experiments.
>>
>>82178258
Eh, I'd say it's 95 percent dumb. Some of the shit with the mentalist mastermind boyfriend has been ok.

>>82178825
Imagine WIllis with an actual college education.

>>82178828
Kirk approved.
>>
The Prisoner's Dilemma doesn't work when EVERYONE CAN COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER
>>
>>82178980
Because of rational choice. No matter what anyone else chooses, you don't benefit any more by choosing black over white, so you choose the much less risky option
>>
>>82179205
The author of this comic is a retard who didn't understand that
>>
>>82179219
the downside is retribution from the damaged party

social animals work better for a reason
>>
No one in this thread would be bitching if the protagonist was male.
>>
Why are you all so buttmad?
>>
>>82179205
Yeah it does. It easily does.

The prisoner's dilemma is all about choosing higher self reward on the possible assumption that the actions of others would harm any joint action.

It's something you can see in life all the time, people will act in self serving ways and justify it with "others were doing it" or "I didn't want to be the one left out/taken advantage of".

The prisoner's dilemma works with communication because it assumes a lack of 100% trust.
>>
File: VLR-610-dio.jpg (47 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
VLR-610-dio.jpg
47 KB, 610x343
>>82178408
>You're going to choose "ally", right?
>>
ITT: fuck you, i'm saving myself because I worked too damn hard to fall now
>>
>>82179322
Why is this comic so pretentious?
>>
>>82179415
What's the pretense?
>>
>>82179300
No one would be reading in the first place. The MC being female is nothing more than a plot hook. It's in the damn title for christ's sake.

So it's either a comic for no one, or a comic for people to get mad at. Either way does that sound like the model of a good comic to you?
>>
File: pick ally.gif (507 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
pick ally.gif
507 KB, 500x392
>>82179376
this is also how I feel about this comic
>>
This is that edgy Tumblr superhero comic, right?

To me, this just illustrates how tired the genre is. It's deconstructions of reimaginings of reboots of alternate realities. It seems like everyone is always looking for new ways to vitalize the genre, or to say something "important" about it. And in that light, it's just so fucking laughable to tack Tumblr politics onto superheroes, and just call it a day. It isn't smart, it doesn't add anything to the base material, and it's really nothing more than a soapbox for the author's idealism.

You might as well make a black supremacist capes comic where only black people receive superpowers. And they are doing so as we speak.
>>
>>82179271
>the downside is retribution from the damaged party

Only if it's revealed to them what your choice was.
>>
>>82179446
Its not a bad comic though (well, its hit and miss for arcs), the point is that she's super fallible and the title is a joke
>>
What would Kaiji do?

Zawa for a while and go beat up everyone and steal their stones and throw them away
>>
>>82179444
That the self-insert truly believes everyone else is as smart as her. She gets offended when she finds out that it is untrue.

We see this all the time with politics and society.
>>
>>82179444
The whole Superheroes don't actually do anything except eliminate all crime because they're corporate puppets so the most worthwhile thing the strongest superhero could with her life is go to college.
>>
>>82178408
the correct answer is to tell the dean some crazy-ass professor is arbitrarily failing people based off of an irrelevant "experiemnet"
>>
>>82179235
Nah, you do understand it. The prisoner's dilemma is supposed to represent why people take actions that are beneficial for the individual but at the cost of the group.

The prisoner set up with no communication is just to exemplify the game theory aspect of it, but it isn't necessary.

The whole point of this thing with "the axiom of a tyrant" is to prove to the main character that her ideals are unrealistic and impossible.

If you read the comic, she quits being a hero because she doesn't think small acts of heroism are worth it... she wants to actually change the world.

Her teacher is showing her that there is no universal "we" or group desire. She want's to help everyone, but the idea of "everyone" as a collective will is impossible. Cohesion is a hard thing, so showing her that forging ahead with the morals based on "we are in this together" is actually just a fancy way of justifying her actions.

She doesn't speak for anyone but herself, but she loves to try and act like/simulate the idea that she is helping everyone.
>>
>>82179498
And in this example it was

also even if it wasn't there would still be reprisals
>>
>>82179525
It isn't about being smart, its about being naive enough to think everyone will put another's best interest before or even on the same level as their own.

In fact, this page makes a mockery of that thinking. Now, in the next page, if it turns out that the professor tells everyone with a white stone on the table that they make the world worse just by living in it and SFP is the only one in the room with any potential, that would be pretense.
>>
>financial aid
>wouldn't be fair to my parents
THIS IS A CONTRADICTION
IF YOU ARE ON FINANCIAL AID THEN YOUR PARENTS AREN'T PAYING FOR IT BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING POOR
Seriously, these days you can only get FA from being from a pretty low income household. If they did have anything to do with her getting in its not financially.
>>
>>82179532
For a lot of them it's true though.

When supervillains exist, sure.

But this comic is set in a world where supervillains were actually defeated... because the military stepped in and people actually stay locked up. Or they get killed because "resisting arrest" is kinda a common supervillain move (and it is met with lethal force in many occasions).

So in a world without supervillains, what do you need superheroes for? Fighting? No.

She's a hero who only knew how to fight.

Mr. Fantastic would do a lot more good for the world (and does) with his inventions.

Batman does more good (outside of random save the world events with supervillains) for Gotham as a businessman who helps support the local economy.
>>
>>82179644
If she fails the course she loses her financial aid. If she wanted to continue going to classes after that, it would likely be her parents who foot the bill.
>>
>>82179572
So...the protagonist has flaws? And is a woman?

No wonder you guys hate it.
>>
>>82178408
I don't understand.

Was the main character the one who had the white stone taken? If so she didn't elect to fail, she had it forced on her. If not, how could she be the only one to choose black? Or did the teacher lie about taking a random white stone?
>>
>>82178408
>Something something SFP is a tyrant.
The conclusion of the experiment - as you'd have worked out if you were paying the least bit of attention - is that the only way to get everyone to do something that is not in their interests but serves the greater good is to force them to.

SFP gave a big speech about how everyone would or should or does pull together when needed. Her professor wanted to make the point that
a) they don't
b) the only way to /ensure/ that they do is to force them

Hence, "a tyrant's philosophy". Hence, the experiment.
>>
>>82179525
It has nothing to do with intelligence.
>>
Why didn't they just decide amongst themselves to all choose white? It would have expressed unity and been the safe bet.
Why am I talking like I understand? What is the source?
>>
>>82178980
Lets put this in real life terms.

>Prof says he'll pass you if you pick white or if everyone picks black.
>You fail if at least one faggot picks white when you black pilled
>Prof auto fails some random normie fag you don't even know (bonus points if you're /pol/ racist)
> Now have choice to ace class and focus on harder ones or fail and waste thousands of dollars.
>If you pick black better hope nobody hates this faggot or is just a troll
>Alternatively, pick white, call it a day, and never have to deal with this douche bag who probably would have given shit tons of homework for a bullshit non STEM class anyways

The better question is why pick black?
>>
>>82179615
I did find the comic, and in the pages before it (page 38), other students explain they didn't fully understand the outcome but made a decision for that moment

one guy said he was for himself and didn't bother listening to the rest
>>
>>82179726
There weren't enough white stones to all choose white.
>>
>>82179704
>If not, how could she be the only one to choose black?
It wasn't her stone that was taken. She just assumed everybody would take black, to save themselves as a group. However, everybody took the selfish option.
>>
File: sfp-6-38-for-web.png (481 KB, 775x1144) Image search: [Google]
sfp-6-38-for-web.png
481 KB, 775x1144
>>82179725
>>
>>82178980
What reason did anyone have to choose the black stone? If I pick the white one, I automatically succeed. If I pick the black one, I only succeed if /everyone else/ picks the black one. All it takes is one person who didn't listen to the rules, or didn't want to risk it, or just plain wanted to fuck everyone else over for shits and giggles.

Of course I'm going to pick white.

>>82179029
>I would literally start a physical fight with my professor if this happened.
If what? If he put together an experiment and you got buttflustered about the results? Philosophy 101 probably isn't for you, anon.

It's not like anyone's actually getting an autopass - that's solidly illegal. This was just to make a point.
>>
>>82179704
She was the only one to choose black because she assumed everyone else would choose black (that is, she assumed everyone would work together so that everyone passes). Instead, everyone picked the "selfish" option.
>>
>>82179700
> a student who cares about her grade loosing FA from failing one class

no i'm sorry but its fucking retarded no matter how you slice it
>>
>>82179726
Start here
http://strongfemaleprotagonist.com/issue-6/page-33-4/
>>
>>82179644
Scholarships are defined as a form of financial aid anon, even if they aren't as commonly called financial aid.
>>
If I left the class and erased my signature from the atendance sheet so it looked like I was absent that day, would I be safe?
>>
Only a fucking autistic person would choose black.
There is no reason for anyone not to choose white because who cares if some other schmuck fails a class?
Is that all there is to this tumblr comic?
>>
>>82179793
But how could everybody do it? Based on the setup, someone else didn't have a white stone, right? Or did they draw from a pool of stones?
>>
>>82179831
>>82179793
Thats fucking stupid, and wrong

>>82178408
>Teacher then removes white stone from a random student.
the teacher did take her white stone
>>
>>82179698
>wouldn't it be neat if Supherheroes did nothing but bitch and moan
>>
>>82179881
>Thats fucking stupid, and wrong
How?

>the teacher did take her white stone
No, he took John's.
>>
>>82179797
>Well this is just completely stupid
The realization sets in
>>
File: sfp-6-37-for-web.png (558 KB, 775x1144) Image search: [Google]
sfp-6-37-for-web.png
558 KB, 775x1144
>>82179881
>the teacher did take her white stone
Nope. It's even in OP's pic.
> I knew it wasn't fair to John
>>
Why isn't this teacher fired? Are teachers actually allowed to do this?
>>
>>82179875
"Everybody" refers to everyone who actually had a choice.
>>
I am assuming for the sake of sanity that he isnt really going to fail anyone
>>
>>82179924
>john's
fuck miswrote that
>>
>>82178123

And what good did that do? For being a comic about really changing the world with supers, this action specifically changed nothing and was absolutely unnecessary.
>>
>>82179881
No, teacher took the white stone of a random guy.

She was the only one who picked black to try and save him, but two student's "chose" black

Go back and read it if you are going to try and actually argue about it.
>>
>>82179905
Make it more obvious that you're a retard.
>>
>>82179924
Yeah, I get it now. The previous explanation said that she was the only person with a black stone, which is not true.
>>
This is what happens when /co/ talks about a comic they've never read.
>>
>>82179942
That spineless puss.

Why is Main McCharacter the only one saying anything in this class? Are all characters besides MC and sensei completely superfluous?
>>
>>82177812
>>82179797
>>82179942

dear god this is shitty writing.

So everyone in the class but [protagonist] is a fucking retard, and we're taking 3 pages of a retarded situation to explain basic game theory.

This is retarded on all fronts.
>>
>>82179763
>other students explain they didn't fully understand the outcome
And that's fucking realistic. You think everyone in a Psychology 101 class is going to hang on every word the professor says? On the first day? A handful of them are probably high as fuck and hear "get an automatic A in the class" and check the fuck out.

Have you ever been to college anon? Or public school for that matter?
>>
>>82179905
Very few do in this comic though. It's just a vocal whining majority.

There's a woman who can heal any injury (basically deadpool but not diseased) and she decided to basically constantly be used as an organ donor.

Others are providing inventions and transitioned into civilian life. The guy who used to head up the "justice league" decided to stop playing pretend and use his size powers to help with nano-tech and fusion research.

The ones that are bitching and moaning are the ones who are only good at hitting things (in a world where there is nothing to hit anymore).

She just doesn't know what the fuck to do with herself.
>>
>>82179956
Well he just demonstrated the folly of placing trust in others. So why should they now trust him?
>>
>>82177812
>>82179797

Jesus Christ. This is so retarded. Go and talk to the headmaster about this idiocy, that's how you fix shit in the real world. This is so dumb it pisses me of.
>>
File: do it faggot.png (167 KB, 271x396) Image search: [Google]
do it faggot.png
167 KB, 271x396
>>82180028
Enlighten us on this work's finer points, in that case.
>>
>>82179991
How can you justify this lackluster setting?
>>
>>82179300
This is my post: >>82179497

I tried reading it. I have a soft spot for strong female protagonists, especially if they are androgynous tomboys. But this comic is preachy since page one, and I didn't read much beyond it, save the later pages that I also read, that showed me it wasn't going to stop being preachy.

One simple rule I like to maintain is that something must make me think, not tell me what to think. One of the first pages is her getting hit by a bus, and rolling her eyes at the people complaining about the damage. We're meant to sympathise with her, but it fails to explain why she isn't at fault. I mean, the only reason we consider pedestrians and cyclists to not be at fault in collisions like that is the overwhelming disadvantage in durability they're at. They're squishy. She isn't. She even responds as if this shit has happened before.

But regular people don't walk in front of buses, and when they do, they often only do it the one time. The comic somehow manages to give the driver and passengers a realistic response, and presents it as them being dicks. And that's it. That's only page 4, and in page 5 she arrives at an Occupy rally (except with superheroes and mechs). Oh boy, how to date a fucking comic. That just tells you two things, right there: The author is one of those deluded idiots who thought Occupy was anything more than middle class malcontents and professional activists bitching and moaning, and that they agree with it. And that they probably referred to it as "the movement".

And then it introduces Furnace, who is a huge, massive strawman right from the start. So seven pages in, and it's already set itself up as a left wing preaching-to-the-choir comic. And I'm sorry, but there's nothing smart or entertaining about going "we're right, you're wrong". It's pretty much the Ben Garrison of superhero comics.
>>
>>82180059

Well, they are Americans.
>>
>>82179567
Its heat of the moment shit and this is college kids. They aren't going to think that far ahead or realize the Prof can't actually do what he claims.

Same reason why they just picked instead of talked.

>>82179644
You want to explain to your parents that you failed class and flushed your education down the toilet just so some entitled stranger could pass?

>>82179698
Reed is actually useless to the world outside super heroics. They rewrote it prior to the last event that companies pretty much payed for rights to his inventions and then sat on it.
>>
>>82179797
>>
>>82179832
Why risk failing a class willingly?
What if another class proves to be too much and now you have two classes failed
Also if you fail it you need to retake it, which is more money either way
>>
>>82179701
Don't be such a bitchanon, anon.

It's the entire universe of bizarrely contrived political strawmen, set up to showcase whatever year one political science college crap the author wants to deal with this week.

This one even isn't that bad, all things considered compared to the willis tier shit in the comic.

>>82179508
He'd be in a much better comic.

Oh, and my bet is that he'd trade his spleen for someone else's stone.

>>82179950
Because it's a deliberately retarded college designed to shoehorn in this obtuse moral point the author wanted.

>Are teachers actually allowed to do this?
Say they're going to fail someone? Maybe. Actually do it? Probably not. It's as legit as a slot machine for your grade.
>>
>>82179950
>He doesn't know about tenure

I mean, it's not actually that bad... but I love that futurama part where the one professor is given tenure as part of a deal to have him work to save the world.

Then he bails... and other characters ask why they don't stop him.

To which to mayor replies "I'd like to, but he has tenure".
>>
>>82180087
To which the headmaster says "Tenure. Also his pass/fail rates are in line with all the other Psychology 101 teachers. Better luck next semester!"

Seriously. Speaking as someone who knows first hand, the only way to fire a teacher with tenure is if they fuck a student or steal money.
>>
>>82180059
They're not retarded, they're smart. The protagonist is shown to not understand how people work. That girl didn't want to lose her financial aid, she wasn't dumb or selfish for that.
>>
>>82180059
this happens a LOT more than you think ._.
>i commend you for being smarter than the average
>>
>>82180086

Loosing his job? Cause i know shit like this happened a couple of times while i was in College and the fucker always backed down after a stern talk from the Headmaster.
>>
>it's a "OP posts comic pages out of context for quick /co/ rage" thread
>>
>>82180177
>"Tenure. Also his pass/fail rates are in line with all the other Psychology 101 teachers. Better luck next semester!"

Holy Shit. What kind of university allows this kind of bullshit? Where the hell did you went?
>>
>>82180082
>>82179797

I was never against your reasoning, idk why you're shouting at me over stupid shit
>>
>>82180156
Its not willingly you dipshit

the whole point of classes is the intellectual challenge not some fucking imposed prisoner dilemma
>>
>>82180156
>Why risk failing a class willingly?
That's the fucking point retard. Approaching everyday life with Superhero logic is stupid and will put you behind people exercising a basic sense of self-servitude.

Congratulations, you can understand basic themes.
>>
>>82180206
Sufficient context has been supplied throughout the thread.

One just needs to look a little harder than not at all.
>>
>>82180227
Every. Haven't you ever seen the China IL episode where Steve gets tenure? Aside from the cult drinking the Magic potions and going animal it is pretty spot on.
>>
>>82179698
which is still stupid if just cause there's always going to be supervillains. even if all the other supervillains are killed there's always be that one asshole who thinks his power makes him better then everyone else and wants to prove it.
>>
>>82180184
Except they're all portrayed as retarded literally one page ago.

Read the comic.
>>
>>82180136
Yeah, but they have to do that.

They have to make Reed useless to the world outside of fighting... because fighting keeps the status quo.

In the real world a Reed Richards would alter the entire global economic landscape like Edison, Gates, or Jobs did.

His greatest power is his mind, but because that would solve too many problems they just have him fix immediate threats and stretch around a bit.

This comic is trying (although, not entirely successfully) to say "what if"?

Although there is a character in a similar situation in this comic, but that hasn't been resolved yet.
>>
>>82180227
>What kind of university allows this kind of bullshit?

Literally.

Every.

One.

As long as you have tenure.
>>
File: 1460688426922.jpg (108 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460688426922.jpg
108 KB, 400x400
>>82179905
Throw in punch each other instead of the villein
and you have a promising future at Marvel.

>>82179970
>People can't even comprehend wtf is going in this thread or the story after it was posted
>Wonder why kids didn't pick the black stone

I'm dying here.
>>
>>82180168
>>82180177
>>82180198
>>82180227

Even with tenure, the Teacher wouldn't be fired, but the instant fail can be overruled.
>>
>>82179709
>SFP gave a big speech about how everyone would or should or does pull together when needed. Her professor wanted to make the point that
>a) they don't
>b) the only way to /ensure/ that they do is to force them
But recent history is full of examples of people pulling together to achieve something without the threat of force.
MLK. Ghandi. Black people didn't join forces because MLK threatened them.
>>
>>82180177
Pffft no, that isn't how it works for anyone with competence or a lawyer. My family got me out of foreign language classes for all of public schooling and into college despite never taking them. If a professor flunked me based on some arbitrary experiment my family would have come down like a fucking meteor on that school.
>>
>>82180271
So you've seen universities on tv? Got it.
>>
>>82179205
It does when you have a room with a few dozen people who can communicate with each other but you only give them a few seconds to decide.
>>
>>82180271

Fuck. Sounds stupid as hell. I seen it twice and twice was the professor fired. Tenure my ass.

Do Americans really care so little about superior education and what you are paying for it? Hell, what about your consumer rights and your human right to have a good education?
>>
>>82179845
You'd be safe anyway, retard. It's an experiment, teachers CAN'T actually auto fail people.
>>
>>82180316
So argue with the cartoon teacher then.
>>
>>82180275
Are people still getting powers in this universe? Last time I read through it I got the impression that there was some sort of event that gave people powers but it hasn't happened again?

I think?

How else could you justify a universe where people are randomly born with powers and a statistical subset doesn't decide to use them selfishly or for criminal purposes?
>>
>>82179797
>Everyone is literally a PoC
>Failed student is White

This is some SJW comic right?
>>
>>82180275
We somehow function as a society with that same problem anon.

Problem is, even with super powered villains (in this universe at least) the military kinda has things handled on that front.
>>
>>82180271
>Haven't you ever seen the China IL episode
So you've never actually been to a college?
>>
>>82180177
Then you say "lawsuit, and nearest newspaper." You basically have to make a stink big enough to affect the university's donors and funding. As long as you have the money to enter a protracted suit that will harm the uni's funding regardless of outcome, they'll fold.
>>
>>82177812
This is fucking retarded.

>You can't trick people into being selfish.

> I don't think anyone was selfish.

> I was.

> Aha! I knew it!

> Fuck you.

Did a kid write this?
>>
>>82179797
>hijabi muslim in America

As a Eurofag, that just tells me the author is trying to appear politically correct. It's honestly hilarious how muslim women are overrepresented in "diverse" American media simply because their religious leaders demand that they wear a piece of clothing intended to make them unattractive to men.
>>
>>82179832
Yes? That's how it works at a lot of universities. One F, even in an elective, and you lose your free ride for all your classes.
>>
File: 1459253277756.jpg (12 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1459253277756.jpg
12 KB, 480x468
>>82180336
>Pffff, that's not how it works for anyone with a Roman legion of lawyers and enough money to threaten a long, expensive legal battle. Come on, be realistic
>>
>>82180315
You can't instantly fail someone on the first day of class anyway. It literally doesn't work. They would just drop the class and get no grade. Hell, there's probably time to get into another class instead too.
>>
>>82180136
>You want to explain to your parents that you failed class and flushed your education down the toilet just so some entitled stranger could pass?
Of course not, but that's not my issue here. My issue is that she shouldn't be attributing credit to her parents for something they couldn't have done.
>>82179840
Scholarships can't be taken away once rewarded, can they? That'd change things, but usually the GPA only affects the application and acceptance process of said scholorships.
>>
>>82179029
>>82179567
>>82179950
>these anons that actually think the professor is going to go ahead and pass/fail his class based entirely on this thought experiment

/co/, you're embarrassing me again.
>>
>>82180475
>Fuck this I'm switching to Pottery 101.
>>
>>82180475
You're assuming that the other people in this thread have gone to college.

One personally is openly acting like an expert on university politics based on watching an episode of China, IL
>>
>>82180426
Not that anon, but I worked next to a lab (as a student) where the professor had discovered the "sleeping beauty transposon" and gotten a decent amount of notoriety for the school.

He then researched for a few more years... then decided to take a five year sabbatical and continue cashing checks from the university.

He came back my year, and was given a bigger lab space than any of the other professors on my floor, even though he honestly was a few years out of the loop.

Tenure and prior accomplishments mean a lot in the world of academia, and students mean very little.
>>
>>82180481
>Scholarships can't be taken away once rewarded
No but they can necessitate a yearly or post-semester renewal to make sure you're preforming above the required GPA and an F with either fuck that up entirely or waste your one grade forgiveness credit that really shouldn't be wasted on fucking psychology 101.
>>
>>82180295
>Jobs
you mean Gates

Jobs was effective a cult leader
The rise of the personal computer was windows being sold to every workplace, not the fucking brand name epeen that followed
>>
>>82180408
The failed student is sympathetic, and the black student fucked it up by not paying attention.
>>
>>82180481
>Scholarships can't be taken away once rewarded, can they? That'd change things, but usually the GPA only affects the application and acceptance process of said scholorships.

Yes, they absolutely can. Scholarships require you to maintain a certain minimum GPA average, and not fail any courses throughout your time, and can be withdrawn at the end of each semester.
>>
File: really.gif (2 MB, 352x288) Image search: [Google]
really.gif
2 MB, 352x288
>>82180198
>i know shit like this happened a couple of times while i was in College

No it fucking didn't.

Right now I'm dearly hoping you were exaggerating and not balls-out retarded.
>>
>>82177812

...Wait, the blonde character is supposed to be female? The fuck?
>>
>>82180427
>As long as you have the money to enter a protracted suit that will harm the uni's funding regardless of outcome
Do you really think most people have that
>>
>>82180481
Scholarships can easily be taken away.

Mine required me to maintain a certain GPA.

The whole point of a scholarship is to bring something to the school. Either they think you will boost their numbers, that you will improve their sports program, or that you will help them create patents/lab discoveries.

Or increase representation of certain populations/viewpoints.

Scholarships are never really for the students. They are for the schools.
>>
>>82180316
But in a way there was force there. The alternative to MLK was armed revolution, continued oppression from the government with a shit future for your children, or hope the system stops fucking you.

>>82180481
Yes they can. Scholarships jam in a lot of legal agreements when you accept them. Most of them require the student to get A-Bs for reimbursement. Others may have honor code stipulations and what not.

As for parents, she was trying to get across that she can't afford to waste a single penny. Saying "I can't afford to fuck up the governments money" would sound odd and out of place.
>>
>>82180612
>not liking tomboys
GAY
>>
>>82180612
She looks like pre-serum Captain America.
>>
>>82180316
Both of your example had external threats, and time for internal social pressures to operate
>>
>>82180243

It's Philosophy 101, not a Master's course. These kids are straight out of high school. I really wouldn't be surprised to see this shit on the first day.
>>
>>82179797
brilliant lesson, professore
>>
>>82180295
Comicbook writers have little imagination, so they can't even begin to think what a world with superheroes and super geniuses would actually look like. It's why it's just "our world, but with superheroes."
>>
>>82180184
it's not that they didn't make the smart decision, it's the fact that they were too fucking dumb to understand the mechanics here.
>>
File: 1457629865026.gif (778 KB, 245x190) Image search: [Google]
1457629865026.gif
778 KB, 245x190
>>82180632
>Tomboys with a naive sense of the world and the people in it
This guy gets it.
>>
>>82179300

I hope you're kidding. I assumed that the protagonist was male by default. It didn't make me like them any more.
>>
>>82180431
Depends where you are. I'm at a university on the west coast and there's at least one girl with a hijab in every other class.
>>
>>82180583
I fucking put Gates too you idiot.

Trying to pretend that Jobs didn't vastly impact the global economy is idiotic. I'm not arguing he was the better engineer or person, just that he had a massive impact.

There is always one idiot who has to give their two cents whenever Jobs is mentioned.
>>
>>82180059
The whole point of game theory is that the correct play is to put down a white stone you fucking mongrel. White stone has literally 0 risk toward you passing the course.
>>
>>82180651
It's more so readers don't have to be constantly explained to.

So you can pick up a book and see "oh, the fantastic four are fighting thanos"
not be constantly mystified at a variety of objects no one understands unelss they've been reading the past 50 issues that explained what they were
>>
File: shenanigans.jpg (35 KB, 472x337) Image search: [Google]
shenanigans.jpg
35 KB, 472x337
>>82180087
There's nothing we've seen to indicate that the professor means to go through with the grades determined through this philosophical experiment.

This entire situation is the result of SFP trying to shame the professor for discussing logic and philosophy in a frivolous and lighthearted tone and taking a few mocking but harmless jabs at the students.

1) SFP calls the professor a bully for asking for volunteers to submit personal axioms with the implication that he will then tear them apart and analyze them logically.
2) Professor volunteers SFP to submit an axiom
3) SFP speaks on behalf of the entire class saying they'll all work together, even against the professor
4) Professor sets up the game described in >>82178408

SFP can either A) admit their axiom is false and that people will naturally look out for themselves first or B) force their decision upon the group.

Calling it now - next update will feature the addition of yet another rule - SFP is allowed to reject the results of the white-black game in favor of a different compromise (everyone gets a C- or something). SFP can now either:

A) Uphold the results of the white-black game, proving their axiom about everyone being in this together false or
B) Impose their compromise on the class unwillingly, proving them to be a tyrant

This is Philosophy Professor Shenanigans 101
>>
is this microeconomics? game theory? tell me it's not philosophy
>>
>>82179823
>or just plain wanted to fuck everyone else over for shits and giggles.
Why the fuck would anyone do this?
Then again, maybe you're right. Chances are at least one person in the class would be dumb enough to think this...
>>
>>82180637

She looks like every generic white boy in every 80's movie ever.
>>
>>82180603

Yes it did. It never went anywhere, the guy got fired over how retarded his little experiment was.

You might not like it, you cunt. But it happened.
>>
>>82177989
Our white female feminist protagonist wants to take a philosophy class, because philosophy is like a mosquito lamp for douchebags who want to feel intelligent.

White feminist protagonist is asked a question about the purpose of life or some such shit. She answers that "we are all in this together, and everyone only really wants the same things and to help each other."

Teacher does what he is paid to do, teach. He sets up a classic experiment in self-interest - students who choose one stone pass, students who choose another fail. Whatever conditions he attached to each stone are, ultimately, irrelevant, as people will act in their own self-interest if threatened with an undesirable alternative.

White feminist protagonist cannot understand that she has been played, and played hard, and so does what white feminists do best - whine and bitch.

She has not learned anything and likely won't. The fault for the stupidity is not on the teacher.
>>
>>82180698
His impact only lasted while he was leading the apple cult

the first time he retired Apple almost went bankrupt, and he had to come back

How the hell will they manage now that he is dead?
>>
>>82180295
>Edison, Gates, or Jobs

Only one of these could be described as a brilliant maker. The other two were shrewd businessmen, but nothing more.
>>
>>82180707
Scifi literature does that shit all the time.
>>
>>82180701
it only has 0 risk when you play in a bubble
>>
>>82180724
It's a use of game theory to examine the concepts of axioms.

The idea of a personally central truth, and how people react when that is challenged or examined.

Read the rest of the comic if you want to pretend to be offended.
>>
>>82180747
Why do you think the writer is of the opinion that the teacher is wrong?
>>
>>82180426
>>82180349
I gave an example to those that have never set foot in a University since it is the closest thing to this board.
>>82180365
>>82180556
Yes. First and formost, universities in the US are nothing more than a gigantic cash grab for the schools to make a massive amount of money at every waking moment available. Tuition, room and board, meals, parking passes, technology fees, overpriced textbooks- the American college is basically a system to bleed the student dry in thier attempts to get a certificate to get careers.
Now teachers do get hired to teach, but many of them focus primarily on research and grant money from the government to fuel thier lives and work. Those kinds of professors are the ones that have 0 office hours or hardly teach the class. I have been lucky to get very kind and passionate professors so far in most big classes of mine, but I have seen the kind that you can tell only show up because they technically have to and don't have a TA to cover.
>>
>>82180747
>Philosophy professor
>Paid to teach
>>
>>82179833
>strongfemaleprotagonist

Oh god, fuck, back the FUCK up.

That title by itself makes me lose all interest this page drummed up. I don't even care if it's ironic or not, I don't need any of that poison in my veins.
>>
The instant it was explained that one student didn't have a white stone was when (I forgot her name) should have figured it all out.

>Put down white stone
>Reach over to the white stone deprived student's desk and take his black stone
>Throw it out the window.

It misses the point of the experiment, but it would display the typical "superhero" compulsion to help people.
>>
>>82180715
>Calling it now - next update will feature the addition of yet another rule - SFP is allowed to reject the results of the white-black game in favor of a different compromise (everyone gets a C- or something). SFP can now either:
>A) Uphold the results of the white-black game, proving their axiom about everyone being in this together false or
>B) Impose their compromise on the class unwillingly, proving them to be a tyrant

Shit that's pretty plausible
>>
>>82180763

You don't consider shrewd business sense and creating entire markets to be examples of brilliant makings?
>>
>>82180431
I see them in my US uni, but have never had one in my class. There's a pretty decently populated Mosque on campus next to one of the churches.
>>
File: well, see ya around.jpg (88 KB, 1158x706) Image search: [Google]
well, see ya around.jpg
88 KB, 1158x706
>>82180845
>>
>>82180396
I remember them saying new ones where being born all the time but I can't remember the exact page. weak I know but I really don't want to have to look though that whole comic again.
>>82180424
well our criminals don't normally have some random superpower that lets them do things no other human can do and the whole reason i'm even reading this comic is that i'm waiting for some overpowered supervillain/s to start wreaking shit. probably won't happen but it's nice to dream.
>>
>>82180832
I'm a Technical Writer, not a philosophy major.

You read more Plato in a class meant to teach you how to write computer manuals than you do in philosophy.

>>82180804
I do not, read what I wrote again and carefully.
>>
>>82180749
I honestly don't care, because my post was about how he personally had a massive impact. Nothing else.

And you tried to (stupidly) say he didn't, that I shouldn't include him as influential.

I'm not going to get involved with a manufactured "pc vs mac" debate.

>>82180763
People don't read, do they?

My post was about how those three had altered the global economic landscape. Not how. Not why. Turns out, businessmen have economic impact too! Who thought? So do makers! Funny that.
>>
>>82177812
>get failing grade over this shit
>sue the school for fraud
>professor gets fired
works out in the end.
>>
>>82180851
Exactly. The professor took care to leave plenty of loopholes in this game.

The character is just to stupid to see them and instead falls right into the traps.
>>
>>82180624
Be the change you want to see, motherfucker. Even if you don't win, you can still hurt the university and thereby prevent this shit in the future.
>>
>>82180763
I'm curious as to which one.
>>
>>82180845
It's pretty clearly a deconstruction.
>>
>>82180951
I was just saying his influence was not lasting in any way and so I wouldn't count him as influential
>>
File: 1404458373781.jpg (38 KB, 415x423) Image search: [Google]
1404458373781.jpg
38 KB, 415x423
Just giving you guys a warning: prepare to see this exact same thread every day from now on, at least once if not twice per day.
>>
>>82180964
I think this girl (in the comic) wanted to do that. Prisoner's Dilemma kinda burned her
>>
Doesn't this school have an add/drop period for courses?
>>
>>82180978
Edison and Jobs invented jack shit but were good at business and building a brand over someone else's ideas.
>>
File: 1460081807238.png (177 KB, 697x768) Image search: [Google]
1460081807238.png
177 KB, 697x768
>>82180845
>>
>>82180978
Edison mostly. Gates to a lesser extent.
>>
File: ridiculous.png (198 KB, 389x365) Image search: [Google]
ridiculous.png
198 KB, 389x365
Jesus, you fuckers are dense.

No one's failing the class. It was a thought experiment. Seriously, read a book.
>>
>>82180931
Oh, I wasn't talking about criminals.

The people who really want to become powerful and dominate others become powerful members of society.

Source: Girlfriend is in law school and I am in medical school. The ego is what drives it.

Criminals are largely due to desperation, lack of education, economic incentives (drug money, etc.) or mental disease.

You want to dominate the world? Become a politician.

Even in comic, the big "supervillain" turned into a businessman. The henchmen were largely kids who lacked stability/were out of options and the villain with mind reading powers was able to prey on those feelings to convince them to come to his side.
>>
>>82178693
It's SO fucking pretentious. Sometimes it's so bad I legitimately cannot tell what the actual point the author is trying to make is.
>>
>>82180900
Probably some butthurt wannabe who wants to create something great but couldn't imagine being socially confident enough to be any good at business.
>>
>>82181078
>edison
>inventing

I wish this meme would die already.
>>
File: 1329426050719.png (29 KB, 214x152) Image search: [Google]
1329426050719.png
29 KB, 214x152
>>82181078
>Edison invented jack shit
Oh boy, he took all the ideas from Tesla right?
>>
>>82181078
Gates didn't invent shit either
and likewise he was just a good bluffer and branded someone else's ideas
>>
>>82180726
>Why the fuck would anyone do this?
We're on 4chan right now, yet you ask this.
>>
>>82180117
This is perhaps the only reasonable post in the thread, which is why nobody has replied to it.
>>
>>82180961
>Characyer's fault
>not the writers
>>
Why would every single person choose white?

It'd be at least like 25/75
>>
>>82180998
And the writer's own points of view are slightly less subtle than a drunk post 9/11 frank miller in a hookah lounge.
>>
>>82180964
So just desire to have a ton of money and dedicated lawyers and they'll magically appear for you?
>>
>>82181016
Then you are an idiot.

Yeah, he won't last in the same way that Ozymandias (look upon my works ye mighty, etc.) didn't last. But no one will.

He created and helped steer what is now a 500 billion dollar company, and created the standard model for a device (smart phones) that most people in the western world want/have.

He had a big impact, even if you happen to not like him personally and now have tried to color your outlook from that viewpoint. I don't like him either, bug woop.
>>
>>82181078
Teslafag detected
>>
>>82181198

Because while realistic, it wouldn't really add anything to the narrative and might confuse the point the comic is making.

At its core, this is a sociophilosophy comic with superhero trappings, not a college slice-of-life.
>>
>>82180900

Ability to pay other people to do things is not a great merit. Even if you're very good at it.
>>
>>82181151
He took ideas from all over the place.
>>
There's a lot of arguing in this thread, but not very much of it is about the comic.
>>
>>82180701
holy shit you guys are morons.

Yes, that's obviously the right play, like I said, fucking basic game theory retard.

I'm talking about the composition of the comic and how the students are retards because they don't even understand the rules. They literally didn't even see the all black stones as a solution except like 2 kids.
>>
These superheroes don't seem so super
>>
>>82180964

That's your goddamned argument? People should spend themselves into the gutter on a lawsuit they can't win in order to possibly move the college a micron or two towards a change in policy?
>>
>>82181285
>not a college slice of life
PFFFT
>>
>>82181198
Prisoner's dilemma.

If everyone operated on pure rationalism, then that would be the result. But people do not operate on pure rationalism. When everyone is given the same or near-equal amount of power over everyone else's lives (in this case expulsion), the immediate response is to distrust and attempt to undermine those who have been granted the same power over your life as you have over theirs. It's an exponential effect, too, creating a spiral of fuck-overs and backstabs based on nothing but the fear that someone else will do it to you before you can prevent it from happening.
>>
>>82180431
I mean, I live in the goddamn deep south and I see it all the time. I think you probably just don't get out very often.
>>
>>82181285
Given the thread, I don't think the author's point worked anyways.

And I disagree. There's enough of a slice of life theme. It's secondary to the stiff philosophical shit, and superheroing, but it's clearly there. The awful drunken date rape shit?
>>
>>82181293

You know running a business involves more than just handing money out to more talented people, right?

Are you one of those writers that keep reusing 19th-century-English "rich twit" character archetypes for modern business tycoons?
>>
>>82180851
The only problem is this character is not a "superhero." She's a loudmouthed, do-nothing bitch who can't see anything outside of herself.
>>
>>82181297
Nobody's read the comic.
>>
>>82181328
Or you can permit this behavior to continue in the future. It's the same goddamn reasoning that allows patent trolls to exist.
>>
>>82181123
>who are career criminals
>what is organized crime
Being a criminal mastermind is still power.
>>
>>82181244
>created the standard model for a device (smart phones) that most people in the western world want/have.

Jobs didn't invent smartphones. He didn't even invent iPhones.
>>
>>82181402
I've read it, it's shit. The MC is genuinely unlikable and off-putting in every way possible but the narrative is structured in a way that we're supposed to feel sympathetic for her. It just completely fails.
>>
>>82181022
These threads only works if somebody explains what happened. This isn't the first thread about this, the old ones fizzled because nobody had a clue of what was going on.
However, it could happen that OP explains the comic every time. But you know that won't happen.
>>
>>82181389
>You know running a business involves more than just handing money out to more talented people, right?

I don't give the slightest fuck. Running a business is like cleaning the toilets: somebody needs to do it, but the person who does it is not of great value. Inventors are great people. Artists are great people. Builders and makers are great. People who move money from one pile to another are chattel.
>>
>>82181330
>>82181378

Well, they're going for multiple things, that's true. It's an extended philosophical discussion AND a college drama AND a character study AND a superhero comic.

I guess I should say that I think the sociophilosophy aspect is more important to the creators than the the comic's other themes, and so will take precedence over them if the creators think it's necessary for the point to be made.
>>
File: What is going on 2.png (50 KB, 212x234) Image search: [Google]
What is going on 2.png
50 KB, 212x234
>>82177812
What kind of class give you a pass/fail assignment on the first day?!

Come on, if it was that easy to pass then no one would bather showing up for the rest of the year.
Also, if this is the first day of class the add/drop period probably has not come yet, so anyone who failed could drop the class with no damage to their GPA.

This has the be a college that is in the verge of shutting down due to bankruptcy to allow a test like this to take place.
>>
>>82181410
Being a babysitter is still power.

Power is a shitty explanation for being a supervillain, all I am saying. There are many ways to get power.

You need a different reason to become a super villain.
>>
>>82181390

One could say the same of all superheroes.
>>
>>82180900
No.

>>82180951
You are one butthurt retard, aren't you? You picked three people notable in technical fields to compare to Reed Richards, specifically because he is an inventor who's inventions should change the world.

So you specify the example as an inventor, and then you pick three people commonly known as inventors to compare him to. And now you're acting like a bitch to people who are pointing out the discrepancy between those people.

At the very best, your point is unclear. But you're acting like a cunt who was caught being stupid, and is trying to cover for it by acting like an ass. I mean, the amount of superheroes who could alter the economy in general is fucking HUGE. It amounts to damn near all of them. I mean, fucking Superman shouldn't be spending his days as Clark Kent until some villain shows up for him to punch, but as some sort of one-man factory. He could just build an empty building in one day, and then sit there churning out products like the blue collar worker he's supposed to admire.

What you said only makes sense if confined to inventors. And, again, you made the mistake of portraying businessmen as inventors, and now are trying to act like that was your point from the start.

In short, you're a cunt.
>>
>>82181402
I think people have, it's just not interesting enough to merit all that much discussion.

Plus, an argument implies that there is someone willing to debate the positive attributes of the comic. If such a person exists they have not made their presence known.
>>
>>82181456
>I've read it, it's shit. The MC is genuinely unlikable and off-putting in every way possible but the narrative is structured in a way that we're supposed to feel sympathetic for her. It just completely fails.

I'm reading the comic right now starting from the link posted and I'm with the professor all the way. Fuck the "protagonist".
>>
>>82181404

I'll put it in simpler terms: you're expecting people to throw their lives away for very little effect. Because believe me, a failed (profoundly failed) lawsuit isn't going to budge the college very far.

This is not a realistic or, frankly, fair expectation.
>>
>>82180085
>There's a woman who can heal any injury (basically deadpool but not diseased) and she decided to basically constantly be used as an organ donor.

Jesus Christ, that's fucking horrifying. Her life must be never ending fucking torture.
>>
>>82181498
I guess your parents bought their house all at once right?
>>
File: 768415-kidmiracleman.png (375 KB, 337x485) Image search: [Google]
768415-kidmiracleman.png
375 KB, 337x485
>>82181123
ah my mistake, but imagine if those kids didn't met up with mind reader dude. their thought process would probably be like this...
>I have power no one else has, lets say it fire making
>I don't like other people
>but those other people have things I want/need
>so I'm going to start burning people and things until I get those things
and then of Couse you get the well off retard who lucked out and got something uber powerful like king crimson i'm on a jojo kick sue me who isn't smart enough to be a business man but knows that he could do what ever the fuck he wants with that kind of power.
>pic, a decent example of the second group.
>>
>>82181440
No, but he helped create the standard model.

Inventing something doesn't mean shit honestly, it has to be wanted/desired/viable at the time. Steam power was invented by the Romans and written character based languages popped up before they were adopted for another hundred years.

You need to have a market, and Jobs recognized the market was ready and how to cater to it.

I'm not saying he was a great inventor, or a great man. Just that he was influential.
>>
>>82181458
Well look at the way it's blown up now. He'll keep making this thread BECAUSE nobody understands what's going on, just to get everybody bitching at each other and being aggravated again(not like that's remotely a challenge, there's nothing /co/ loves more than being angry) especially now that the strip in particular portrays two characters with strong, but also incredibly polarizing personalities, sympathetically speaking.
>>
>>82179300
I'd never seen this comic before and I thought they were until I read a few posts in.
>>
>>82181520
>power is a shitty explanation for being a supervillain
How did you come to that conclusion retard?
>>
>>82181520
What if you win the cosmic lottery and are gifted with super powers?

Do you think that someone in that situation would see it as a safer bet to accrue power using means that only they and a scant few others have access to? To them, it would be a huge advantage.
>>
>>82181578
Then the more cost-efficient option is to have an article in the local newspaper. You certainly can't do nothing and expect the problem to go away on its own.
>>
>>82181591
yep and pain killers don't work on her so she has to feel everything.
>>
>>82181375
I just said I was a Eurofag, you retard.
>>
>>82181591
Read that arc. Its fun. Especially when its explained the only reason she doesn't donate her eyes is because crazies would hunt down the recipients and kill them.

It also doesn't help that she can't take pain killers or a guy sets her on fire.
>>
>>82181591
It is, and honestly one of the coolest things this comic did.

>>82181539
Never specified them as inventors. Just as people who impacted the entire global economy. I even used that exact phrasing. They are all men too, yet I didn't specify that as the common aspect I was using to connect all three (even though all three are commonly known for being men, and white, etc.). I specifically said what I was comparing in them.

I even reiterated that point in the first response, so I don't know why you are acting like I was confusing this far down.

Man, you're acting just as bitchy as the main character. Just because you don't understand what was going on doesn't mean you get to throw a temper tantrum.
>>
>>82181123
This is such pretentious way of looking at Supervillains. Pablo and el chapo made millions from running criminal organizations and they didn't donit by goong to business school.
>>
>>82181591
Don't feel sorry for her. She's just suffering from a martyrs complex. Everything she's put herself through is self-inflicted and she can stop any time.

She's as misguided as SFP is, with their grand delusion of everybody helping everybody ushering us into a utopia.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.