[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know im late, but I just finished the last season of southpark,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1449382019467.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
1449382019467.gif
480 KB, 493x342
I know im late, but I just finished the last season of southpark, and holy shit was that the most disappointing season of south park ever.
>>
nah
>>
It gets worse every season.
>>
>>82059467
I thought it had good build up but ended poorly
>>
>>82063339
>ended poorly

am i the only one that thinks it should have ended with crab people?
>>
>>82059467
I think continuity doesn't work for south Park, I mean it can work for a 2-4 episode special, but not a whole season, it just becomes a clusterfuck.
>>
>>82059467
You clearly haven't seen seasons 11-17 then.
>>
>>82063556
Supposedly Matt and Trey hate the crab people and wish fans would stop asking for them to pop up.
>>
>>82063611
source?
>>
it makes me sad to see this show that has had an amazing run and done so much for animation in general continuously fall flat on its face
>>
>>82063769
>continues to fall flat on its face
Did you even watch the last season? It was fantastic. Half the reason people say it kind of faltered in the last half is because the first half was so damn strong, and even then the last half was still pretty good.
>>
>>82063769
>continuously fall flat on its face
except it doesn't. that would be neo-simpsons you are thinking of.
>>
>>82063611
Exactly what a crab person would say.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.