[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Wells recognize that Jay Garrick was Hunter Zolomon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 10
File: CghY6WTVAAESTXZ.jpg (33 KB, 599x313) Image search: [Google]
CghY6WTVAAESTXZ.jpg
33 KB, 599x313
Why didn't Wells recognize that Jay Garrick was Hunter Zolomon immediately? For that matter, why didn't his daughter tell him who he was after she was rescued?
>>
Because, you autistic fuck, nobody had seen Hunter throughout his adult life without the long hair and beard. It's a massive identity change.

Also of course, literally who would assume that the heroic Flash was actually a serial killer? Nobody would have even given it creedence.

We're talking about literally one person making a connection between 2 substantially different people. Being a genius doesn't mean you're a savant at faces.
>>
>>82059186
except for all the people that shaved him, which is a thing in prison

and everybody capable of identifying someone from the mouth up. Which is a thing, by the way.
>>
>>82059084
Dayumn..

Zoom/Jay is so fine..
>>
>>82059301
>identifying someone from the mouth up. Which is a thing, by the way.
Yeah, it's called "seeing someone"
I think you meant "mouth down"
>>
If Superman can keep his secret identity a secret by wearing glasses, then i'm sure Jay can by cutting his hair.
>>
>>82059430
"Hey, Clark, has anyone ever told you, you look just like Superman?"

Superman's secret identity doesn't work because it's some great disguise, it works because nobody believes that mild-mannered Clark Kent is Superman.
>>
>>82059382
No, mouth up. he had a beard.
>>
Wait so on earth 2, hunter pretends to be a hero and that's why he "can't stop" zoom?
>>
>>82059457

Well, also something something psychic fields.

>>82059507
Hunter pretends to be a man named Jay, which is why he can't stop Zoom. Jay IS Zoom.
>>
>>82059301
Nobody asked about the prison guards. Just Wells and his daughter.

I don't think it's at all a stretch that these two never noticed the similarities considering you could basically only identify the two as the same by their eyes if you paid close attention to those sort of things.

As for Earth-2 I reiterate, why would anyone assume they're the same guy? At best you'd see the two on a Cracked "7 Serial Killers Who Look Spookily Like Celebrities" sort of pop blog post. People might even joke at times but novody with any common sense would give a serious thought to "what if this serial killer became this heroic guy who saves people all the time?" because 999 times out of 1000 that just wouldn't happen. It's unrealistic in its likelihood so nobody would suspect it except fringe conspiracy theorists.
>>
>>82059301
im pretty sure the doctors were killed in the particle accelerator explosion, giving hunter his powers.
>>
If they didn't have that one line where Wells said something about everyone on Earth 2 being able to recognize serial killers because it's so rare there then this wouldn't be such a big deal. It's completely retarded, we already know Barry gets his speed back because he has it at the grave with Oliver and we knew Zoom would be coming to Earth 1 because of that same scene.
>>
>>82060076
I think most people could recognise Charles Manson too, but give him a shave and a hat and most people would struggle.

People recognising the name or even the mugshot being shown in the media doesn't mean they'll know what a dude looks like with a totally different style and an actual visible face.

I had many issues with stupidity this episode, but Wells not recognising that Jay's face is Hunter's face was not one of them.

The entire thing could have been totally avoided by Zoom if his dumbass time remnant had just said to Caitlin "hey there's my doppleganger, his name is David Green" while pointing at Zolomon.
>>
Is Flash kill now?

And can somebody who watches Flash but never watched Arrow tell me about what the "flashbacks" on Arrow are?
>>
>>82060424
>what the "flashbacks" on Arrow are
Boring black (no pun intended) magician and his slave/drug ring.
It's less exciting than it sounds.
>>
>>82060424
On Arrow they did flashbacks every episode to cover the time he spent on the island. At first they were interesting because they explained some of his training and gave hints that ended up being relevant for the present timeline but they're basically pointless now.
>>
>>82059457
And the posture change
And the different
And the different voice
And the different attitude
And the different mannerisms
>>
>>82060636
wait, they've been doing that for four seasons and haven't covered every moment of his island training?

did somebody just stand around reading him the script for four seasons worth of shows?
>>
>>82060851
His training is basically covered, now they do it to bore the tits off everyone and explain how he know x character they decided to pull out of there arse
>>
>>82059301
Wasn't he in an asylum?
>>
so hunter pretended to be jay/flash originally, then somehow killed himself who was jay on e-1, while he was zoom on e-2 through a portal, and now is just zoom
>>
>>82061211
No. I guess he went back in time and made a time remnant of himself, like how we saw Eobard a while ago, and he killed that. I thought it was a pretty weak explanation.
>>
Can we not kill joe?
>>
Beardforce.
>>
Yeah, I'm not watching any more of this show unless it's illegally the day after or something

fuck this.
>>
Friendly time travelling speedster here. Let me spoil the real twist:

>Jay is not the original Jay that protected the city. The real Jay is in the mask.
>Real Jay was a veteran soldier but Zoom wasn't active in E2 till a bit later
>Zoom is a fanatic for the real one and is keeping him locked because he wants his hero to get back up to speed
>Also, E2 Wells dies in the finale. Jay though is still around by the end.

That's all. Gotta go now. Have to stop Guggenheim's killer before things get totally fucked for S3.
>>
>>82061660
>Zoom is a fanatic for the real one and is keeping him locked because he wants his hero to get back up to speed

That doesn't make any sense. Nothing has given us any clues in that direction. If anything there's more credibility toward Hunter being the only Jay (even though we all know he's the masked man) due to his ties to his helmet. Unless they made Jay a soldier, and Hunter just also has a helmet and there's no connection other than them trying to trick us.

It also doesn't make sense that Hunter's dad fought in the war when he was still a kid, but then Jay, who is Hunter's age, ALSO fought in the same war and wore the same uniform. It's fucking dumb.
>>
>>82061660
>time travelling speedster here
If that's true, go back in time and convince Guggenheim that he should leave his position as showrunner and give it to Grell.
>>
Man, the beginning of the episode had so much hope.

Then it just feel apart.

I mean FUCK, "let's just give the insane psychopath my speed, even though we've got the hostage out of his grasp, and I'm so much faster than him".
>>
>>82061828
>>
So uh, does Jay not wear his hat? Is it a zoom thing now?

Or did Jay always wear a hat that reminded Zoom of his father, and that's why he went after him after he coincidentally got the same exact powers?
>>
>>82059186
You do realise that when you're arrested for 23 murders your picture the police and media will make sure everyone knows exactly how you look like, right?
>>
>>82061762
>Jay, who is Hunter's age, ALSO fought in the same war and wore the same uniform.
Jay was born before Hunter. they're only the same age in the same time period because Jay time traveled a lot.
>>
>>82061927
Is this confirmed, or is this guessing? I've not seen anything in the show that says that.
>>
>>82059457
I don't mind how they deal with this, but can you guys admit that it is a cop out and not a legit explanation?
>>
>>82059301
>except for all the people that shaved him, which is a thing in prison
But he wasn't shaved, that's the damn point.
>>
>>82059084
He got superscience plastic surgury after he escaped. Hunter and Zoom clearly have different faces in the episode
>>
>>82061762
>Unless they made Jay a soldier, and Hunter just also has a helmet and there's no connection other than them trying to trick us.
Bingo. The original Jay served in Zoom's dad's war. "Jay Garrick" didn't come from nowhere. Keep up.

>>82061810
Tried it in during Arrow S2 preproduction. Flash doesn't happen but you get an unsubtly homo Aquaboy.
>>
>>82061953
That's not a point, that's an idiotic assumption.

He was arrested, do you think the police didn't make sure to know what he looks like?
>>
More importantly, why is E2 Nega-Flash not have a matching costume with E2 Flash?

So you have 4 speeders from 2 earths, and 3 of which have this 'racer' outfit, but Jay Garry has a frying pan with wings instead? Zoom should have a frying pan as well.
>>
>>82062001
That still doesn't solve the core issue. Jay Garrick, the Flash of Earth 2, is an evil serial killer.
>>
>>82062080
Yeah I don't get that either. If Zoom is The Rival, he should dress like Jay, not Barry.

He has no reason to dress like a Flash. He shouldn't even have had his costume before he knew about the breaches, but Zoom had clearly been active beforehand on E2. Jay and Zoom also apparently fought at some point?
>>
>its a the writers forgot how their own lore works episode
>>
>>82061903
Yeah. And people saw what he looked like. With obscuring long hair and a beard. Not clean shaven and handsome-looking.

We know he still had long hair in the asylum. We have no idea if his beardless image was circulated but given how he was so famous and yet Wells didn't recognise him, I think it's safe to assume that there was no public circulation of pictures of him without a beard.
>>
Side question: Why was Zoom surprised when he killed Jay?

His line was something like, "Well, this complicates things" which makes no sense if the 'time remanent' Jay death was all part of the plan.

What the fuck is happening with this show? It's like they're daring themselves to make it as stupid as possible.
>>
>>82061828
They knew if they backed out the deal Zoom would just go get a hostage again and then kill him right away that time. Flash still isn't that much faster than Zoom.
>>
>>82062218
Perhaps the complication was the breech being shut.

But it's probably a fuckup due to writers pulling shit out of their asses.
>>
>>82062218
The only explanation is that they didn't know how they were going to make Jay be Zoom despite it not working with everything else in the show.

The fact that they didn't reveal Zoom's identity early like they did Eobard's should make that clear.

>>82062237
He was LITERALLY faster than Zoom though.
>>
>>82062218
>"Well, this complicates things"
He was referring to the breach being closed you idiot. Why would he be talking about the dead Jay?
>>
>>82062256
Because he says it immediately after killing Jay, and is looking at Dead Jay while he says it.

There's literally nothing that would lead us to believe he was referring to the breach being closed.
>>
>>82062252
Not really. If he was faster than Zoom why did Zoom get away? He couldn't catch Zoom without trickery with the parents and Zoom still out ran him. Why would you even think he was faster than Zoom other than some confidence boost line saying :Yeah I can beat him now" to pump up the Flash?
>>
I'm pretty sure Jay and Zoom have appeared together. That means time remnant Jay has been around for a while. The Jay that we know should have always been a time remnant. So why does he have any ties to Caitlin at all? She was banging his clone, not him.

>>82062295
>Why would you even think he was faster than Zoom
It probably has something to do with Wells saying "You are now faster than Zoom."
>>
>>82062292
>Because he says it immediately after killing Jay
No he doesn't. He says it after the breach closes and he returns to his lair. All that happened before he killed Jay.
>There's literally nothing that would lead us to believe he was referring to the breach being closed.
Except you know, him saying it right after the breach closed.
>>
'Versus Zoom' starts out with Barry donning his tachyon tech and taking it for a test run. As he's running, we see him open a breach and disappear for a second, then pop out of a second breach. This is supposed to represent his time in the 'Supergirl'-verse, and when he arrives back at the Lab, he expresses out loud his relief that he's 'back'. Nobody picks up on this, and he doesn't bother telling anyone what happened (that he opened a breach to another universe).
The episode continues on with a plot that only Cisco can open breaches to other universes.
>>
>people actually defending this garbage

does CW even have enough money to pay shills?
>>
>>82062256
I dunno, maybe because he's staring at a dead Jay Garrick and calls it a 'complication'. Context tells me it's the body that's the problem, not the lack of breeches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtHdtDEliqk
>>
>>82062342
Zoom got jelly that his time remnant got some bombass Caitlin pussy
>>
>>82062381
>tfw originally it was two parallel Garricks in cahoots and the pretending to be good Jay got accidentally murked.
>the writers thought it was stupid and quickly made shit up.
>>
>>82062364
My favorite part is that Cisco spends twenty minutes being scared to open portals because it might make him evil, and then Barry says that he didn't turn evil when he ran on some water so Cisco should be good.

Then that plotline just ends because it was stupid.

>>82062343
please see
>>82062381
he says it while he is literally staring at the corpse of deadjay.

>>82062391
little did he know that he would become another victim of Killer Clam
>>
>>82062364

To be fair, Barry ran into some rando dimension and was stuck there for a few days implying that while he could break the barrier he couldn't control where he was going.

Then they get the idea that Cisco can better control opening a breach and decide it's best that he do it than Barry trying at random.

It's totally stupid, but at least has a thread of logic to it.
>>
did barry going over to supergirl somehow cause him to bring back retardation?
>>
>>82062439
Doesn't explain why he didn't elaborate on what happened. The team watching him perform the test run didn't even notice it, either.
>>
>>82062428
>>the writers thought it was stupid and quickly made shit up.

That sums this whole episode. I feel like they had half a season written, then someone said "hey wouldn't it be cool if Jay was the bad guy". Now we have a twist that no one really likes.
>>
>>82062472
that or reverting the timeline last episode.
>>
>>82062476

Agreed. Really lazy writing. I wonder if they started this episode before the deal for the Supergirl crossover was finalized. They didn't know if it was going to happen at all, so they decided to just not mention it.

Still really, really dumb.
>>
Why did Jay pretend to lose his speed when fighting the earhquake guy. He would have died if Joe didnt start shooting shih he couldnt have counted on.
>>
Has anyone from the show gone on twitter to do damage control yet?
>>
>>82062525
That was time remnant Jay. He doesn't have speed. He never did.

Though that doesn't explain why Zoom has feelings for Caitlin now, since he never had anything to do with her.
>>
Who will Caitlin's next love interest be? Who will be the next to die?
>>
File: jail barry.png (400 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
jail barry.png
400 KB, 1024x576
>>82062530
One of the creators said something about not ruining Jay Garrick. He implied we'll see the real Jay.

>>82062484
Also I have the feeling Zoom was supposed to be Barry before they thought of the twist.
>>
>>82062433
I really don't want to defend this shitshow of an episode, but Barry told Cisco that Cisco won't go evil because he has friends unlike his doppelganger.

The running on water was just an example of how his powers got stronger and he had friends the whole time so he was never corrupted by the power.

I mean, it's still stupid, but it's not as stupid as you're making it out to be.
>>
>>82062551
That's what annoys me most. This Jayhunter should have zero emotional connection to Caitlin.
>>
>>82062563
>Caitlin's a metahuman who was the ability to slowly kill anyone she loves
>>
>>82062604
Fund it.
>>
does anyone have the pic of caitlin pushing a button labeled "panic" or "emergency?"
>>
>>82062551
Wait so youre saying the time remanant is Zoom grabbing himself from before he gets his powers. Im fine with zoom knowing some science shit that he speedlearned after getting terminal speed cancer. Unless youre sayinh time remanants cant use their powers which also doesnt make sense since Reverse Flash had full speedforce powers.
>>
>>82062604
>she ends up becoming female Bueno Excellente instead of Killer Frost
WHAT A TWIST
>>
>>82062214
Are you retarded or are you jsut pretending?

>guys we arrested this serial murderer, but he has a beard and long hair
>what if he escapes? shouldn't we know what he really looks like?
>nah, we need the extra drama for that lazy written CW tv soap opera
>>
>>82062583
Its extra not that stupid since Cisco has been dealing with these feelings since Wellsobard told him he gave him the powers. He's been hung up on his evil mentor giving him super powers that revisting that idea is okay esp since he's using the tech from the person he is afraid he'll become. He even thoughy his close friend Caitlyn could turn evil any second.
>>
>>82062635
No, I'm pretty sure it goes like this
>Hunter gets powers
>becomes Jay
>becomes Zoom later?
>breaches open
>goes and gets his time remnant
>drops him in Earth 1
>sends metas after Barry and does Zoom shit.
>time remnant has no Speed Force, and claims to have lost it
>Caitlin creates Velocity, a possible cure for Future Zoom
>Barry closes breaches
>Zoom kills Remnant Jay because _____

Now, for there to be a time remnant, that means that Hunter/Zoom has to have been erased from the timeline at some point, so he must be a time remnant too, since it's been established that Time Remnants are versions of a character that time traveled before they were erased from time.

jesus christ this season was shit

>>82062656
police sketch artists are capable of producing sketches to approximate what a person would look like without a beard. Photoshop gets used too. We can do this in the real world, so it's insane that they're trying to make us believe that Earth 2 just forgot.
>>
>>82062641

Some one needs to make a pic of that
>>
>>82062604
That only makes me more attracted to her.
>>
somebody please superimpose the text

>YOUR POISON WOMB IS MAKING HEAVEN TOO CROWDED

over a pic of caitlin. TIA.
>>
They're gonna need a few more sessions of exposition dumps because nothing makes any goddamn sense.

I will say that I liked how Zoom was just ready to brag and shoot the shit with his enemies.

He's like a dumber more immature Reverse Flash and I'm digging it.
>>
>>82062604
She's needs to lez out with Felicity ASAP.
>>
>>82062771
Youre ignoring my main point why does the time remanant have no speedforce but enough science knowledge to build the speedcannon and help Caitlyn make the Velocity-9 he has used before.
>>
>>82062842
Because his future self fed him info
>>
File: 1450656948997.jpg (20 KB, 255x236) Image search: [Google]
1450656948997.jpg
20 KB, 255x236
>>82062841
>>
>>82062860
It would be so much better if the future one was the one that died.

Like in the Secret Wars infinity gauntlet mini.

Or that time where young darkseid fought old darkseid (I only have vague memories, this happened right?)
>>
>>82062860
We saw him talk science on screen with qualified scientists multiple times. I think its much more realistic that this doppleganger was just pretending he had no speed. If he was pulled from a time after getting his powers he would havr used his speed to learn chemistry to make and abuse Velocity9.
>>
>>82062887
Yeah, you would think so, wouldn't you? Killing your past self has repercussions, but your past self killing your future self has none of those since you simply won't become that future self.

Zoom being a serial killer could have been interesting if they'd actually had an ounce of creativity.
>>
>>82062887

That's the only thing thay would make the slightest amount of sense.... but even then
>>
File: Trinity Killer.png (86 KB, 226x243) Image search: [Google]
Trinity Killer.png
86 KB, 226x243
>>82062932
>Zoom being a serial killer could have been interesting
When was the last time we had an interesting serial killer on a TV show, though?
>>
>>82062030
Why would Wells know what the prison guards know?
>>
>>82062947
Hannibal? First couple seasons of Heroes?
>>
>>82062958
because the minute a guy with the face of an escaped serial killer showed up on TV everybody would know

>>82062947
good point
>>
>>82062932
They already handwaved killing time remanants does nothing to the current timeline when Barry dealt with Eobard showing up for his first time.
>>
>>82062842
I think how it works is that Hunter abused velocity-6 and lost his speed. Jay is a Hunter who stopped taking v6 so he's depowered and dying. Zoom is a Hunter who continued to take v6 and has powers but is also dying (probably faster than Jay is)
>>
>>82062967
>Hannibal
Okay, I give you that one. One of the few recent good serial killers.
>First couple seasons of Heroes
I agree, but that's far FAR too long ago in time. What was it, 2007?
>>
>>82059084
I bet /co/ couldn't recognize Alan Moore if he shaved and cut his hair.
>>
>>82063007
>Alan Moore shaves
>he looks exactly like Morrison
That's exactly what would happen.
>>
>>82062986
This works for me except Jay putting himself in actual harms way by pretending to be a hero with no real speed to get out when his life is in danger. It just really feels like this twist was poorly planned.
>>
https://desustorage.org/co/thread/80115125/

>Zoom is Earth-1's Eddie Thawne, who wants to become the most powerful speedster in the Multiverse to undo his own death and destroy Barry, whom he blames for ruining his life. That's why he modeled his uniform after the Flash's, claims to want "everything" Barry has and even claimed he doesn't want to be a hero because "heroes die". Eddie's last words related to being Iris' hero.
>The man in the iron mask is Earth-2's Eddie Thawne, who was kidnapped and taken away so people could never discover Zoom's secret identity. Notice they have the same build, light blond hair and stubble. That's also why Zoom just warns him not to talk with his other prisoners than give him a beating.
>Jay Garrick is Jay Garrick, but he's been in league with Zoom for a while, promising to advance Zoom's goals of making Barry faster in exchange for his own speed back. Jay, however, has grown affectionate with Caitlin and the rest of the team and has betrayed Zoom, for which Zoom has brought him back to Earth-2.
>The masked man was attempting to alert Barry that Zoom and Garrick are in cahoots and was frustrated that Garrick had already gone to Earth-1 and ingrained himself to Team Flash.

https://desustorage.org/co/thread/80115125/#q80115278

>You're a fucking idiot.
>"Jay Garrick" is CSA Flash
>Man in the iron mask is real E2 Jay. Did the grey hair and spelling his name not to mention Zoom keeping him to eventually steal his speed not give it away dumbass?
>>
>>82063169
https://desustorage.org/co/thread/80115125/#q80115575

>Actually believing they'll introduce another Earth and a completely different Jay Garrick this late in the game
>How delusional are you?
>Reminds me of how people kept overanalyzing and complicating the Reverse-Flash mystery in season 1.

>Wells is Pariah
>Wells is the Reverse-Flash's master
>Wells is future's Barry Allen
>Eddie is the Reverse-Flash
>Neither Eddie nor Wells, the Reverse-Flash had been running around wearing Barry's face
>Wells instructed Eddie to cuck Barry in exchange for career opportunities

what did they mean by this?
>>
https://desustorage.org/co/thread/71482096/#q71487203
>i'm honestly really hoping that caitlin just mindbreaks super bad after wells reveals himself as reverse flash and that she begins a slow descent into a killer frost storyline where she's just totally goddamn psycho for at least a little bit

little did he know what would be in store for her a year later

absolutely nothing

how far we've come
>>
>>82061903
If timmithy McVah, the 9/11 terrisots, Saddam, etc, shaved, cleaned up, and were walking down the street. You would notice them on first sight?

The one thing the show did right was show that the police don't shave and clean up people. Furthermore it could have easily been written off that Jay just has one of those faces.
>>
File: emergency.jpg (93 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
emergency.jpg
93 KB, 960x720
>>82062630
>>
>>82063208
thank you friend

i laff everytiem
>>
>>82063200
good point, even saddam thinking now the most iconic image of him in my head is from south park
>>
>>82063212
No prob!
>>
>>82063200
Depends on a person.
Charlie Manson always looks the same to me, but there's something really off about his eyes that makes him stand out.
>>
>>82061947
We all think its shit. I'm still trying to figure out wtf Zoom didn't abuse the fuck out of time travel.

>>82061902
All we can assume is that the Flash uniform is really a war uniform all soiders wore during the war. Maybe MM wore it on his first night out and got caught by Zoom before anyone could recognize the two. It would also explain how Zoom has kept his speed all this time.
>>
>>82059084
>>82059326
I would let Teddy Sears destroy my pussy.
>>
Why was Jay Garrick Jay Garrick on Earth 1 but Hunter Zolomon was Jay Garrick on Earth 2? Wouldn't he look like someone else?
>>
>>82063200
No, but I can assure you that if they were arrested, the police would make sure to know how they look like shaved. DO YOU COMPREHEND?
>>
File: cait.png (142 KB, 410x391) Image search: [Google]
cait.png
142 KB, 410x391
>>82062801
>>
>>82063179
>Actually believing they'll introduce another Earth and a completely different Jay Garrick this late in the game

hahahahahahaha
>>
File: cereal killer.png (12 KB, 74x102) Image search: [Google]
cereal killer.png
12 KB, 74x102
Ok /co/. Can you recognize the face of this famed psychopath?
>>
>>82063244
You're right, it does depend on the person. And 90% of the population aren't going to immeditly assume Jay = killer. They'll think he looks like him and thats it. As the other poster said, it'd be one of those cracked jokes and tabloid conspiracy jokes.

>>82063307
Do you fucking think the police just sit around all day memorizing what inactive serial killers look like? More than likely the police wrote Hunter off as dying in the accident along with the cops. Because of how ambiguous shit was left Zoom could have picked a random person off the streets, fucked up the body, and had that one pass off as him.

The only people who should have been thinking Jay = Hunter off the bat is the 23 affected by the killer.

Is a lot of this leaps of logic? Yes. But guess the fuck what, comic books run off those leaps because without them they'd get stuck in the reality of how the world works.
>>
>>82063373
ted cruz
>>
>>82063373
Looks like young Ted Bundy or Richard Ramirez.
>>
>on my earth serial killers are an anomaly
What did he mean by this? Aren't there supervillains on that earth?
>>
>>82063415
Yeah, a regular dude killing people with no gimmicks or powers is a rare thing there.
>>
>>82063390
After 1% of people being suspicious, I'm sure someone would actually take time to compare. 1% is a lot of fucking people.
>>
File: caitlyn frost.webm (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
caitlyn frost.webm
106 KB, 1280x720
>>82062604
>>
>>82063373
Johns?
>>
>>82059084
Why didn't Pied Piper show up? Wasn't this episode supposed to be after Flash screwed up the timeline and made him a good guy?
>>
>>82063373
idek any serial killers but it looks like Ramirez
>>
>>82063390
God, you're stupid.

Yes, it's the police's job to know and have archives of convicted people, especially highly dangerous ones, mugshots you know, and it's the police's job to investigate cases and not just assume someone is dead, especially if there's no body found.
>>
>>82059084

Because they're making it up as they go along in all the worst ways.
>>
>>82063640
WELLS IS NOT A FUCKING POLICE OFFICER
>>
>>82063696
Not the point though. Jay was a hero on earth 2 with a fucking statue built after him. You telling me not a single police officer, judge, psychiatrist, prison guard etc on earth 2 had ever seen Hunter Zolomon without his beard? Especially after Wells said how rare serial killers are on earth 2 and how infamous Hunter Zolomon was because of that?
>>
>>82063730
Yes I am because, as evinced by the show itself, that is the case.

Maybe some people did know and they kept quiet because who the fuck wants to incite a riot by pointing out that your saviour is a psycho killer? Maybe people who knew were worried about being hunted down.

All we know is this: There was no widely-known public knowledge of Jay = Hunter. Simple fact.

I can deal with that given there are far more egrarious issues in this episode, like how Barry is a complete dumb cunt.
>>
>>82060851
He spent FIVE YEARS ON A HELLISH ISLAND and each season they show 1 year.

The absolute worst part is that season 1 and 2 were on the island, then in season 3 he spent an entire year in china, and now he was sent back to the island in season 4 as a black ops guy infiltrating some villains.

It makes absolutely no sense for season 3/4 past to follow into season 1 present. And we already know he's going to russia in season 5 past.
>>
>>82063746
Nobody says it didn't happen the way you describe it pal, we're saying that it goes against common sense and it's terrible writing.
>>
File: trinity.jpg (114 KB, 500x665) Image search: [Google]
trinity.jpg
114 KB, 500x665
>>82063636
>>82063577
>>82063413
>>82063407
>>82063373
Well it's been long enough I'll give the answer.
>>82063007 Was right. It is Alan Moore taken from a picture regularly circulated on /co/.
>>
>>82063776
What are you trying to prove?

When was Alan Moore arrested as a dangerous individual and his looks had to be made public?
>>
>>82063776
When did Keanu Reeves become a comic writer?
>>
>>82063787
Laws are probably different in Earth-2. If serial killers really are so rate maybe they had no procedure in place for "make sure we widely circulate what this guy could look like if he changes his hair" after they've arrested him.
>>
>>82063787
Ah damn I should have used an image of Alan Moore available to the public. My bad. Oh and please don't look at the image, it isn't for public viewing.
>>
Why didn't Barry stop Zoom after Wally was handed over instead of actually going ahead with the deal? Was it supposed to be honor or something, or maybe just too many people who could be hurt by Zoom?

I was hoping the whole running on the treadmill to drain speedforce was just for show, Barry wasn't really losing an ounce of his speed and it was just a cover to get Zoom to inject something else into his body
But then it wasnt

so why

they actually just went along with it?
>>
>>82063817
>maybe just too many people who could be hurt by Zoom?
That's what I thought. Like currently Zoom isn't out wantonly killing everyone Flash cares about but holding hostages. Betray or try to go back on a deal with Zoom would likely escalate things so they play along. Of course that can only go so far. I mean did they expect Zoom to just leave once he got what he wanted and have no interest in speedless Barry anymore?
>>
>>82063817
It was dumb but as Zoom proved, Barry isn't actually substantially faster than him. If he went back on his word and Zoom somehow slipped from his fingers then no question Zoom would straightup murder some folks before doing another hostage situation, to prove a point.

But it was Barry being dumb.
>>
>>82063842
Yeah therein lies the problem. They had nothing in place to ensure Zoom didn't just murder them all after getting the speed.
>>
>>82063862
Best I can think of is they were hoping the bad guy would just leave after getting what he wanted go to some third earth with a speedster and be that guys problem.
>>
>>82063776
Eh. Mine was a joke anyway.
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.