[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just been catching up with Wonder woman Was Azzarello's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: WW.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
WW.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2951
Just been catching up with Wonder woman

Was Azzarello's run of WW the best of New 52?
>>
>>82050947
Best WW or New 52 or best of New 52 in general?

The answer to both is yes.
>>
>>82050947
Yeah, just about.
>>
>>82050947
The only other New 52 run to compare it to is the one with the Finches. In those circumstances it wins by default.
>>
>>82051029

Did it get any critical and or commercial success?
>>
>>82050947
It's a top contender, Animalman, and Swampthing were amazing though.
>>
No. It's overrated as shit. Animal man and Swamp Thing were both better. Hell a lot of the New 52 was better. Art is great though. Most of the time.
>>
>>82051494
These three are the top as far as being great for the New 52.
>>
>>82050947
One of the best of new 52. Aquaman was up there for me
>>
Runs better than Azz/Chiang:

>Dial H
>Batman Inc
>Morrison Action
>Animal Man
>Soule Swamp Thing
>Grayson
>Omega Men
>Maybe Batman and Robin/Robin: Son of Batman
>>
File: please.gif (997 KB, 300x190) Image search: [Google]
please.gif
997 KB, 300x190
>>82051710
>Hell a lot of the New 52 was better.
>>
>>82051823
It's not that much of an accomplishment. All Azz did was plug a generic warrior woman with no personality into his American Gods fan fiction and call it a day. I don't get the love for this run at all. It's not the worst thing I ever read but it's really not special outside of Chiang's art and he didn't even do all the issues.
>>
>>82051494
>Animalman, and Swampthing
Had some serious pacing issues both.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.