[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not keeping good watch on your personnel, despite all having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
>not keeping good watch on your personnel, despite all having a chance of being infected

>not just informing them with people at the ready to restrain

>not keeping armed guards around an important, vulnerable witness

>letting a security expert stay in a room where they have security access

>going lax despite only having conjecture about one possible target

What the absolute fuck? I like SHIELD, but the writing for the last few episodes has been complete dog shit.

Why is SHIELD full of massive fuck-ups who don't know basic security protocols?
>>
SHIELD was never competent. They had HYDRA running their shit right under their noses and had no idea

And now that they're much smaller in scale, I imagine the oversight is even worse than it was then
>>
>"it's too obvious they are going to make Daisy the one infected so it has to be a twist right?"
>it's sparky dude
>"oh thank God... Wait a minute, there're still 10 min? It's fucking Daisy"
>it's Daisy
Oh, woah, so unexpected
>>
everyone involved in this show needs to be publicly executed
>>
>>82050600
>>not keeping good watch on your personnel, despite all having a chance of being infected
Mac was watching them on the security cameras
>>not just informing them with people at the ready to restrain
You try restraining Yo-Yo.

The rest is fine. Why aren't there access logs? Why does Daisy have free reign of the place?
>>
File: 1443909395191.png (170 KB, 232x366) Image search: [Google]
1443909395191.png
170 KB, 232x366
>Secret Warriors was a team of 4, and they only went on one mission
>>
>you're a spy, try learning Spanish
Ok, I laughed at that, since "run really fast and collect golden rings" that I hadn't a good laugh with this show
>>
>>82050760
Who was keeping watch on malick and the guy that could levitate shit?
>>
>>82051013

Apparently they thought he'd be fine.

Not like the first thing HYDRA would try to do is silence their most important witness.

How understaffed IS SHIELD? Not a few door guards? Nothing?
>>
File: 1442269547018.jpg (60 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
1442269547018.jpg
60 KB, 550x412
>AoS writing taking a dive

>Flash going the same way

>Arrow has already been terrible and it's getting hilarious bad

What the fuck is going on? It's like everyone stopped even trying.
>>
>Malicks daughter introduced and only around for one episode just to get killed off to give Malick angst
>Malick killed off the very next episode
The show's still good, but holy shit are they making some annoying decisions.
>>
>>82051013
>the guy that could levitate shit?

Giyera was never in SHIELD custody during this episode. He broke loose last episode and whooped May's ass on the quinjet. He was with Ward/Hive the whole time shit was going down in the base
>>
File: hail hydra.jpg (37 KB, 510x380) Image search: [Google]
hail hydra.jpg
37 KB, 510x380
>>82051218

I was hoping she would be a regular character

she had some nice ass tittays
>>
>>82051218

They do have a habit of wasting characters as soon as they aren't plot critical anymore.
>>
>>82050760

Daisy designed the security system. She knows how to get around it and she'd know how to cover up access logs. She says as much.

That's why she was deflecting suspicion by being the only one willing to get locked up. She knew she could easily get out.
>>
>>82052538
That means it's a shit security system.
>>
>>82050600
Yeah, they didn't handle that 'Hive infects Inhumans and they don't know it' thing very well at all. Might have been worth their while to have had someone not an Inhuman in the room with them the whole time to maintain a constant line of communication instead of treating them like pariahs, which only fuels paranoia. It also might have been a good idea to have used some of their nifty technology to SHOW them what Medusa Eyes Guy's brain fucking looked like once they'd cracked his cranium open so that there was physical verifiablity of an infection to begin with instead of hearsay. Badly handled, Coulson, tossing empathy out the window at the worst possible moment.
>>
>>82052793
>>82050600

Shield fucking that situation up completely isn't bad writing, it's not like this is a situation that pops up every day, and Coulson isn't supposed to be a genius who always makes the right calls. May would have solved it much more efficiently but she was wounded and out of the loop.
>>
>>82051445
her ass was 10/10

fuck this show. sick of daisy and her amazing friends and literally whos shit fake inhumans nobody cares about
>>
File: 1453981343675.jpg (163 KB, 872x950) Image search: [Google]
1453981343675.jpg
163 KB, 872x950
>>82050896
>the entirety of shield consists of like 12 people in a garage
>>
>>82050600
I'm surprised that a major, world-changing event isn't being acknowledged in Civil War. Is the show three movies ahead of the theatrical schedule or something?
>>
>>82051445
She annoyed me. She came off to me as too snobby, rich, and blonde. Like the type of person who would go fox hunting. Not to mention being a literal Nazi. I'd rather have Elena.
>>
>>82051218
>finally get dethlok on their side
>"fuck yeah time for some Cyborg justice
>he gets wrecked in his first mission, gets fucked up by Hydra, and then just disappears never to be seen again
>>
>>82050600
>shield fucking up
agents of shield may have become the second most accurate comics adaption on tv. i glad that the monster of the week competency has dissapeared. like how many of marvels events in the last decade have been caused because shield (or sword) was wildly incompetent?
>civil war
>secret invasion
>dark reign
>the kids on the bus during decimation (technically a separate government wing, but pretty much sheild lite)
>AvX
>battle of the atom? or did the secret shield shit with mutants just occur in a storyline around the same time
>original sin
>AXIS
>avengers: standoff/civil war II
>>
Lel, Daisy finally got Warded
>>
>>82051382
i think anon meant why no one was watching him last episode, cos it was pretty retarded.

fitz noticed at the last second but really they should have been paying more attention cos he is pretty OP
>>
>Agents of Irrelevant to MCU
>>
>>82054554
>a major, world-changing event

What are you talking about?
>>
File: agents.jpg (37 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
agents.jpg
37 KB, 540x960
>>82055014

>Ward literally got inside of her
>They were literally united as one
>>
>>82054207
Worst part is that Daisy in the comics was Director of SHIELD and in this show essentially everything revolves around her. Just let the horror sink in as you realize that one of these days we're gonna be seeing her rise to director, probably at Coulson's blessing
>>
>>82050600
>What the absolute fuck? I like SHIELD, but the writing for the last few episodes has been complete dog shit.
don't you mean seasons?
and don't you mean all seasons and every episode?
>>
File: aged_wb20150502063236455196.jpg (28 KB, 361x361) Image search: [Google]
aged_wb20150502063236455196.jpg
28 KB, 361x361
>>82056699

Only if May and Mack die or get subdued by HYDRA first

>yfw Maria Hill will never be the MCU SHIELD director
>>
>>82056699

Honestly, I'm hoping the series finale involves Daisy becoming director for the team's final mission, and then her first executive order officially disbanding the organization.
>>
>>82055850
Inhumans popping up everywhere, all over the world.
>>
>>82051160
>AoS writing taking a dive
Which no one was saying last night with everything happening. Just keep making up shit while you can
>>
>>82056885

There's really not that many of them, and a lot were taken into ATCU custody or kidnapped by Hydra

Besides, the movie people have no clue what happens on TV. Their response was "What? There's fish oil?"
>>
>>82050600
I guess you can blame it on, yet again, poor communication between departments. The AOS characters couldn't be apart of the Civil War story, so Jed decided to do their own little "Civil War" with the upcoming "Fallen Agent" episodes.
>>
>>82051218
They've been doing that since the beginning and they're still doing it. They never really stopped. Just look at Garrett and Whitehall.
>>
>>82051160
>AoS taking a dive
That would imply it was high quality to begin with. They've always been grossly incompetent and heavily underutilized characters and plot points.
Why throw away all the character development with Gideon?
Why has shield only managed to save 3 other Inhumans so far?
What happened to dethlok?
What happened to the fucking battleship they have and all the REAL SHIELD shit?
What happened to that entire anti inhuman cult thing?
Literally what even was that entire episode where Bobby and Hunter left?
Why does shield have a million resources one minute and the next they've only got the same like 4 agents?
What happened to that whole plot point of the world leaders making a sanctuary?
What happened to the general dude and the government connections Coulson has?
How the shit did squidward even escape when they literally blew the fuck out of the castle as they escaped in that holding container?
What happened to all those alien artifacts they had?
What happened to the council Coulson agreed to have over him?
Why is Coulson such an incompetent idiot?
Why is the plot of this show such a bipolar merry go round of have thought out ideas that lead nowhere and are quickly forgotten and ignored 3 episodes later?
>>
>>82057664
>Literally what even was that entire episode where Bobby and Hunter left?
Backdoor pilot for Most Wanted.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.