[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: pre-2000 cartoons that aren't immune to criticism.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
ITT: pre-2000 cartoons that aren't immune to criticism.
>>
Doug and Cat-Dog.
>>
Every cartoon that aired on Disney in the 90s. Quack Pack, the movie spin-offs (The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Timon and Pumbaa), Mighty Ducks, etc.

The network tried too hard to be hip and happenin' with the kids.
>>
>>82043642

Most of them? Some great cartoons came out of the 90s, but no matter how beloved, every show is subject to some criticism.
>>
>>82043642

What's wrong with cow and chicken?
>>
>>82044872
Everyone say that it's a rip-off of Ren and Stimpy, but it had something that R&S never had
Red Ass
>>
>>82044872
racist and sexist obviously shittard
>>
>>82044872
It's just one of those shows where you either find it pretty funny or not at all.
>>
Beavis and Butthead.

You either watched it when you were young and can laugh at it nostalgically or it will always seem like the dumbest thing in the world.
>>
>>82044946
racist against who? the devil?
>>
File: I don't even know what the fuck.jpg (601 KB, 1500x1159) Image search: [Google]
I don't even know what the fuck.jpg
601 KB, 1500x1159
>>82044928

Ren and Stimpy had plenty of red ass, though.
>>
>>82045243
>>82044928

This. Even as a kid, I hated both of these. CC was the worst What-A-Cartoon (tied with Yucky Duck), and BB just never appealed to me, especially when I got older.
>>
>>82043642
My sister loved this show but I could never bear to watch a full episode. The voices drove me nuts.
>>
File: not bad.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
not bad.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>82044872
no idea

i'm actually rewatching it right now and it's way better than i remembered
>>
Angry Beavers

I don't see /co/ discuss much of the show.
>>
>>82043642
I find it noteworthy that of the Cartoon Cartoons, It and Robot Jones were the only in-house ones (Ed, Edd n Eddy, Mike, Lu & Og, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Sheep in the Big City, and Kids Next Door were made by other studios) that really strayed from the basic angular 2 stupid dogs hannah barbera style
>>
>>82049742
>Sheep in the Big City
Fuuuuck, that was a good show.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.