[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More images from Hobo Fist TM. They shot an action scene i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 550x825) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 550x825
More images from Hobo Fist TM.

They shot an action scene in Manhatten today. Finn's stunt double flipped over a Taxi, so expect Wire-Fu.

http://tomandlorenzo.com/2016/04/finn-jones-and-jessica-sprout-on-the-set-of-iron-fist/
>>
>>82041693
>Flipping Wires
Neat.

Also, I wonder if he has tiny nipples.
>>
>>82042040
Huh???
>>
>>82042553
Community reference.

There's this hippie character that has tiny nipples and everyone is always mocking him. Always says 'hello' three times.
>>
>>82042851
Ohhhhh. Don't watch Community, so that was lost on me. Thought you were talking about Finn/The Double.
>>
>>82041693
>double flipping over a taxi in broad daylight on a busy street
Sweet, seems very different from eveything else Netflix so far. Its pretty rare for them to use their powers in public
>>
>>82042994
>>82041693
Seems like he's going to be clueless as to the social norms of modern day New York.

Sort of like that one Arnold movie where he played Hercules in new york.
>>
>>82043121
Would he have missed 9/11?

Because otherwise its going to be a shock coming back and a major landmark is gone.
>>
>>82043199
Well assuming hes been away 15 years it would just have been post 9/11. Its a wait and see till we get a set amount of years really
>>
>>82043121
>We're going full egg.

I'm actually really excited for FOB Danny.
>>
>>82043199
First generation iPod he's carrying was released in October 2001, so he may have heard his parents and other adults talking about it, as well as it being on the news.
>>
>>82042917
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCerdBjxW8

I won't not hear his voice until the show premieres.
>>
>>82043121
I'd imagine he'd instinctively bow to people, before realising his error and then handshake them. He may struggle with a knife and fork, too. Little things like that can really tell us a lot about him.
>>
>>82043458
I wonder what his American accent will sound like.
>>
>>82043795
Can't be much worse than Cox's.

I love the dude, but every time there are two 'r's close together, he ignores one of them.

Although Iron Fist can always have the excuse of having a Kun Lunese accent.
>>
>>82043850
It would make sense if after 15 years he developed a Chinese-twang, but concidering Davos is Canadian/ sounds like this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kZpG0RRjs2M
That's extremely doubtful.

Bennyboos cubertho's accent is pretty guttural. Very "House-like". Cox's accent slips aren't really noticeable to me.
>>
Well, that Arleo Dordar fella can definitely do this own stunts (or at least some). https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qlRpz_Av_6Q
>>
>>82043404
>from NYC
>he may have heard his parents and other adults talking about it, as well as it being on the news
Anon, how old are you? Are you even fro the US? Because I was 11 (same age as Danny) on 9/11 and it was a big fucking deal even for kids and I lived in Illinois. It was a much bigger deal for people living on the East Coast and especially NYC. It wasn't just something adults talked about.
>>
>>82044633
Oh, yeah. NYC, of course. I remember seeing it on the news around primary school, but it wasn't as "immediate" to me, because I'm from another country. 7/7 during secondary school was definitely, though.
>>
>>82041693
Squats off bro
>>
>Those comments
>>
>>82045777
Yeah so much bitching and moaning but fuckers will still watch it.
>>
Watching a video on "Interracial Romance and Fandom" has me worried for the fandom reaction to Danisty.
>>
>>82047249
Dont worry. Its a few minority and as >>82047075 said they will still watch it and if its good theyll shut the fuck up
>>
>>82047430
Lol, you just know people will ship him with Joy, and get pissed when it doesn't happen, and some will start to shit on Misty.
>>
>>82047075
You can tell they are just inferring assumptions about Danny, when they think like Strange, he's just "an entitled white guy".
>>
>>82041693
Man, Peter Parker needs to be more cautious with his Spider-Posing. It'll reveal his secret identity.
>>
>>82050025
GET ME MORE PICTURES OF HOBO MAN! HIS PAN HANDLING IS A MENACE!
>>
>>82041693
His brand is still missing. Is body paint that expensive?
>>
>>82045777
>I'm trans-racial, ya dumb dick!
>>
>>82050206
If his shirt isn't coming off, no sense to have him in the makeup chair that day. The clothing and sweat will rub it off constantly.
>>
>>82050132
>We need a name for this guy
How about Karate Man?
>crap
The Ass Kicker in Slippers?
>crap
One Punch Man?
>GOOD, but it's taken.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.