[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a single villain that Batman has put away that became
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Joker_(Alex_Ross).jpg (51 KB, 300x379) Image search: [Google]
Joker_(Alex_Ross).jpg
51 KB, 300x379
is there a single villain that Batman has put away that became reformed or at least stayed in jail besides random mooks?
>>
Riddler eventually stopped being a villain for a little while.
Other than that not really since they mostly end up in Arkham and that place is an eldritch cess-pool
>>
>>82041195

Wasn't the Mad Hatter shown to be reformed in Batman Beyond?
>>
Kite Man
>>
>>82041195
If Batman would just fuck the Joker he would no longer turn to crime for his attention.
>>
>>82041195
Well many of the Flash rouges reformed, but then i turned out they had just been brainwashed by a brainwashed The Top to be good.
>>
>>82041195

Catwoman.

Also Riddler, Two-Face, Penguin, Poison Ivy, and Bane have all "reformed" at one point in time, but eventually reneged.
>>
>>82041734
Calendar Man also showed that he reformed in Beyond
>>
>>82044013
This. and obviously Red Hood, also Killer Croc and Clayface
>>
>>82044013
You can also put freeze on that list but he always go back to MUH FROZEN WIFE WANTS ME TO MURDER EVERYONE.
>>
>>82044013
>>82044077
>>82044098
No wonder Batman doesnt kill thats actually a fuck ton of villains that reformed.
>>
File: harley-quinn-new-52.jpg (91 KB, 354x591) Image search: [Google]
harley-quinn-new-52.jpg
91 KB, 354x591
>>82041195
Shes like the deadpool of DC now...right
>>
File: weird al weird orb.gif (2 MB, 375x276) Image search: [Google]
weird al weird orb.gif
2 MB, 375x276
>>82041195

>Is there a single plot development in cape comics that doesn't eventually get reversed?

Here's how it works, OP. First, there's the origin story, which sets up the status quo. Then there's the status quo. Forever. Sometimes things change, and then change back. Sometimes there's a spinoff or "Ultimate" or whatever. But comic plots do not ever actually move forward, that's not what they're for.
>>
>>82044191
Jason Todd.
>>
>>82044013
>>82044077
>>82044098
Didn't Harley also reformed during Countdown/her time living with Holly (Selina's friend)?. I remember something of a an Amazonian Rehabilitation Camp
>>
>>82041664
This. I really liked riddler as a private detective.

Guy finally realized that the best way to show he was smarter than Batman was by DOING HIS JOB BETTER THAN HIM AND GETTING PAID TO DO IT DUH
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.