[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deadpool 010 Storytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 23
AKA Fuck You Sabretooth part 3
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Wade will have to find out eventually, shouldn't those that know just find a good way to break the news to him? Not that I guess they're worried about either of them dying or anything.
>>
>>82028977
I assume Adsit or someone else is trying to find out what happened and break it to him.
Wade will be fine. But judging by the end of this issue, Creed won't
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
And that caps off this issue folks. Hope you all enjoyed the storytime
>>
>>82029092
I hated when Deadpool started rattling off catch phrases in the middle of a anger fueled chase, but overall this issue has been pretty good. Thanks.
>>
>>82028814
Thanks.
>>
So, far this arc is the worst thing I've ever read from Duggan. I really don't get how could he drop the ball so much.
>>
>>82028946
>>82028969
Cool it on the memes 'Pool.
>>
>>82029341
dont know where to move the storyline make it boring, and he choose Deadpool family storyline
>>
>>82029380
It feels decompressed as fuck, the three issue so far could've been told in a single one.
>>
>>82029429
I was just thinking the same thing.

it's like he has no plans until the wife war breaks out but has some arbitrary quota of issues to fill before he intends to kick it off proper
>>
>>82028814
I hate how Deadpool "writing" to most writers is having him spout memes and references 24/7.
>>
>>82028926
WHOA there, lets not say things we can't take back.
>>
>>82029493
Too be fair, Wade's really pissed off here. He can't be arsed to come up with jokes, so he resorst to spouting lazy references.
>>
>>82029493
Duggan hasn't really done that at all. This issue had some weak ass banter though.
>>
>>82029493
I agree, but Duggan know how to write a good Deadpool so I don't understand why this arc is so bad
>>
>>82029458
Why do I have the feeling that Shiklah's war on humanity will be a mini-event that goes beyond Deadpool but isn't big enough to be an actual event?
>>
>>82029577
Shit's decompressed as fuck.
>>
>>82029593
Yep, but that's not the only problem. I have to wonder if Posehn was the main man behind the last run highlights
>>
>>82029583
I really hope they won't make it a crossover. Rememebr the times when 'IMPORTANT EVENTS" actually happened in the regular series of the characters involved?
>>
>>82029583
even if it is, it'll just be deadpool, the mercs for money, his SHIELD buddies, Deadpool 2099, maybe Cable
>>
I'll bump this thread from page 10 for those who want ot read it, but this issue of Deadpool really suck
>>
>>82029092
Oh yeah, forgot that was a thing.
>>
>>82028835
>Kicked out of Avengers Mansion
Why the hell didn't they just throw him in a jail cell?
>>
>>82029092

>"This message was brought to you by Marvel."
>>
File: Thanks Obama.jpg (123 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
Thanks Obama.jpg
123 KB, 600x503
>>82029042
>Ordinarily we'd be concerned about a masked man shooting someone, but he is an Avenger
Avengers confirmed to have a license to kill and do whatever they want.
Thanks Obama.
>>
>>82028926
>that owl face

That takes me back
>>
>>82028946
>>82028937
Man, the timing/paneling of this is absolutely perfect.
>>
>>82029092
fuck you duggan for selling out.
>>
This issue was dangerously close to Waypool.
>>
>>82029092
did it died
>>
>>82028876
shes a qt, id give her the tip
>>
>>82028814
haha time for suffering!
>>
Duggan dropped the ball.
It's still a fun read, but I'm not going buy it.
It's just not as good as previous volume
Secret Wars kinda ruined it
>>
>>82036358
Frankly the whole issue feels like a recreation of that movie scene
>>
For anyone who interested in Spideman And Deadpool
>>82037839
>>
>>82029006
>You're the Boss, Spidey!

Nice, to see this now and then :)
>>
>3 issues into the arc and Wade still hasn't been told that he killed his parents.
I'm trying to enjoy it but it's being dragged on too long. I'll stick with it because I've enjoyed basically all of Vol. 4 and 5 so far, but come on, get moving.
>>
>>82029092
Jesus, Wade.
>>
>>82029092

Finally the diabolic killspree deadpool, not the bullshit avenger kind.
>>
>>82028900
That guy is blond but I'm pretty sure Siddiqui is an Arab name
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.