[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pretty sneaky AD!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: roger.png (998 KB, 1111x880) Image search: [Google]
roger.png
998 KB, 1111x880
Pretty sneaky AD!
>>
>>82021179

this season's been a real return to form
>>
>>82021179
This meme is fucking top 10 of the stupidest fucking memes.
>>
>>82021513
That's why it's so good.
>>
>>82021179
What am I missing here?
>>
>>82021179
its really Ricky Spanish in a dress
>>
>>82021738
There's an entire episode that revolves around Roger lying to Francine so that he can shave the head of his ex-wife so that he can use her hair in order to make a good looking red wig. The wig in the picture on the right is made from his ex-wife's hair.
>>
>>82021738
It's the black and blue or white and gold dress meme
>>
>>82021179
Would you a roger?

I would
>>
>>82022178
I thought it was trans red head
>>
Lol I bet you guys silly after getting memed on so hard.
>>
>>82022230
Which Roger?
>>
>>82021179
>>82021179
>>82021179
just finished watching this episode. fran and roger really need to do more episodes together
>>
>>82021257
I have to admit, the last couple episodes were really very strong. "The 200" wasn't their best conceptual episode, but it showed they were trying for those crazy types of episodes again, and I respect the effort.
>>
>>82022277

I thought that, too
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.