[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They got rid of the last comic relevant character on the show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1461024649539.png (129 KB, 734x917) Image search: [Google]
1461024649539.png
129 KB, 734x917
They got rid of the last comic relevant character on the show not including Oliver himself

What the shit

Some say its because of the actress being a huge bitch, some say Black Canary will be in justice league and I really don't know who to believe
>>
>>82019413
>Canary in DCEU
>Ollie not
No es bueno
>>
If she is in Justice League I wouldn't mind. It's not like the version on the show was that good and the show itself was already garbage, so no big loss.
>>
>>82019413
I doubt its justice league if it was they would cancel the flash too. BC was a main role in arrow. It might be that she didnt get along with the cast there was a rumor that said the same thing happened with colton.
>>
>yfw Willem Dafoe is Black Canary in JL
>>
>>82021907
They're not about to cancel one of their biggest shows because someone's going to be in a movie, characters have been embargoes and killed off before because they were going to be in the movieverse eg Deathstroke and Deadshot, it's not out of the realm of possibility that they'd do the same for Canary.
>>
>>82021907
I keep hearing a rumor that when the solo flash movie comes out Barry will die in the TV show and be replaced by wally
>>
why am I mad at these spoilers despite not having watch this show since literally its 1st episode?
>>
>>82022191
Not saying its not possible but canary is one of the main characters while while Deadshot/waller/katana are minor characters in the story.
>>82022556
Justice league is next year though. They would do it then to avoid the confusion when he makes his debut not his first movie.
>>
What if they are replacing her with someone more in line with the comics?
>>
Will Sara come back after legends?
Do I want her to?

They've eventually ruined everyone I'd rather her remain good
>>
Nah, they're introducing Earth 2 Black Canary so they can just have her migrate to Earth 1, pre-Crisis style.
>>
All that aside, where's Felicity?
>>
>>82021340

Simple. They need more superpowered girls, but they don't need more billionaire playboy non-powered heroes.
>>
>>82019413
The writers didn't even know who to kill til like 4weeks before the episode filmed. And everyone gushed about Katie even Emily so it wasnt Katie but past actors have said the writing crew was fucking up.
It was fan pandering at its finest.
>>
>>82021907
She was never the problem on that show. Amell's going to find it hard getting work afterward, let's put it like that.
>>
>>82023696
Explain?
>>
>>82023394
if I thought for a second they might actually do that I'd be interested and not super pissed but the problem is everyone knows they are going to make Felicity the new Canary somehow
>>
>>82023696
he seems like a nice enough guy from his FB and other stuff I've seen. Did turtles cause his head to swell up faster than someone drenched in mutagen?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.