[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets play hypothetic You have the following amount of money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1440114882387.jpg (184 KB, 1000x769) Image search: [Google]
1440114882387.jpg
184 KB, 1000x769
Lets play hypothetic

You have the following amount of money to waste. You can decide to invest in whatever company you want. What would you do with:

>A. 20 million (enough for a comic book run, animated movie, web series, tv series, director cut edition of a movie you liked)

>B. 50 million. Enough money for a low budget movie like Deadpool) or a very high budget tv series.

>C. 500m. Enough for a blockbuster movie. Complete control of it. You can choose the plot, direction, adaptation if its a sequel. You could kill Iron Man on Iron Man 4 if you want.

>D. 2 billions. Enough money to move a character/franchise from one company to the other. Like if you want the X-men on the MCU for an Avengers vs X-men movie.

Anything is A-OK. Sequels, remakes, spin offs, giving one character to another company for your dream movie or just for internet reactions. You can decide to change writers, directors, etc.
>>
>>82013217
Here is my example. No need to be salty about it.

A. Director Cut edition of Tranktastic 4

B. Mr Sinister movie. Small budget. Victorian horror.

C. Ang Lee's Hulk 2 or Raimi's Spider-man 4 adapting Reign now that everyone is old.

D. Would buy the movie rights for Thor and give it to a better company.
>>
>>82013217
With the 20 million I would make some Troma level bullshit and then with each increasing amount of money I would just keep forcing it down the public's thought. I'd pay critics to call it profetic. I'd put merchandise for it everywhere. I might even force it as a meme. And i would do it just to see if I could.
>>
I wonder why rich Arabians dont do this shit. They blow their money on unfunny 20 million cars plated in gold.

They could make their crossovers and sequels to movies no one asked for. They could pay famous actors and directors to their shit.
>>
A. second season of GLTAS

B. HBO Batman to kickstart a DCHBO universe

C. Cultivation of the HBO shows into a justice League movie

D. I kinda like where everything is atm. I guess I would give the fantastic 4 properties back to marvel if i could
>>
>>82013217
D. Jumpstart Batman V X-Men combining the continuity of the Burton films, the Fox X-Men films, and Dark Knight Returns (Mutant gang is replaced with actual mutants)
>>
>>82017775
This is my new favorite thing.
>>
>>82013217
20 mil - Mega Man animated movie.

50 mil - Superior Foes of Spider-Man tv series

500 mil - Masters of the Universe. but it's not a He-Man movie, it's a King Greyskull movie telling the origin of the Power of Greyskull and his war with Hordak

2 billion - There's actually nothing in particular I want like that
>>
>>82013217
A. Continue Spectacular Spider-Man

B. The Shadow as a TV series

C. Batman 1939: The film

D. Superman vs Spider-Man as a first film based somewhat on that comic, separate Superman and Spider-Man films next, Superman/Spider-Man II which introduces Hulk and Wonder Woman, and then a film where Superman, Spider-Man, Hulk, Wonder Woman have to fight off an invasion by Braniac.
>>
File: 1454463640707.jpg (1 MB, 6378x800) Image search: [Google]
1454463640707.jpg
1 MB, 6378x800
A. Golden Age Sandman TV show based off Sandman Mystery Theatre
B. Venom TV series, directed by Joe Lynch, who directed Truth In Journalism
C. Moon Knight MCU film
D. Transfer the Fantasic Four to Marvel
>>
>>82019794
I wanna see the motu one
>>
>>82013217
A. Animated movie that continues where Batman Returns left off, and ignores the Schumacher films. Keaton voices Batman, Billy Dee Williams voices Two-Face, etc etc.
B. Something kind of a mix of Sandman Mystery Theater, a mix of some of the other Golden Age stuff, a mix of some of the stuff Morrison set up on Earth-20, and a mix of some other Elseworlds. Like, Wesley Dodds is still the Sandman, his confidants are his butler and Dian and Rex Tyler (who's Hourman). But then the Green Lantern is Abin Sur (looking like the Earth-20 version) and he tries to keep his existence mostly a secret. And then you find out there used to be a Batman that was in action during the late 1880's/early 1900's (basically the Victorian Batman Elseworlds stuff) but he's either dead or no longer active.
>>
>>82013217
A. Doom patrol animated movie
B. Moon Knight netflix series
C. with that money. Silver surfer animated movie
It'd be done using rotoscoping ala a scanner darkly for the characters and environments done in jack kirby style. it would be a 3 hour epic about the surfer trying to find nobility and do good in a universe where he is ever enslaved as the herald of galactus. It ends with the reveal of galactus' next target planet earth.
d. id move f4 over to the mcu because i think they could rock that
>>
>>82013217
A. Skullgirls: The Animation. Web series or Adult swim- style cartoon that basks in the animated violence but actually tells an amalgam of some of the character paths into a cohesive story. Annie actually gets to be in it.

B. HBO Conan the Barbarian series that adapts Howard's 18 original tales plus *actually telling the damn story of how Conan becomes king.* Jason Mamona gets to be Conan again (at least the Older Conans assuming you want to use several actors as Conan goes from 15 to 50s,) Arnie can make a cameo as Crom Himself
C. the Battle Angel Alita/Gumn movie James Cameron ditched to waste time on unwated Avatar sequels. Cast actual Japanese and Asian actors in important lead roles (even if Gally/Alita is a mostly CG effect) Rinko Kikuchi gets to be Gally.
D. Miles Morales movie series. Animated or Live Action trilogy or duology that sticks to the original premise that the world loses Spiderman after Peter dies heroically and only Miles can take up the mantle. Peter doesn't come back. Ever. Not as a ghost or through time travel, Miles is affirmed as the true Spiderman through his actions instead and has a fully realized character arc through the films. The (Ultimates) Prowler and a new version of Doc Ock are the only legacy villains; we make some time and effort to get new original bad guys that have dick to do with Oscorp or rehash Peter's rogues. JK Simmons gets brought back as JJ. Kamala Khan cameos. And we don't fridge his mom, either.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.