[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wonder Woman was the only good part of BvS Do people genuinely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (416 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
416 KB, 1920x1200
>Wonder Woman was the only good part of BvS

Do people genuinely believe this? I get that it's the safest opinion the current climate being that any negative opinion about a female character makes a sexist pig, but do people really believe she was a good part of the movie. If anything she was a symptom of what ruined the movie: forcing Justice League characters and set up into the story, making it a jumbled mess.

How can anyone say that WW was the only good part when Batman actually doing detective work in a Batman movie was the best part?
>>
>>82011758
>If anything she was a symptom of what ruined the movie: forcing Justice League characters and set up into the story, making it a jumbled mess.
The Justice League parts were the best parts of the movie

what really ruined it was trying too hard to not be Marvel
>>
>>82011758
>Wonder Woman was the only good part of BvS
I think the most often used phrase was "one part that wasn't absolute shit" was Wonder Woman

She was fine, the actress didn't have enough lines to ruin her, but she tried her best.

I can't see her carrying her movie successfully, especially one (partially) produced before the reactions to BvS came out.
>>
>>82011758
No, people are saying Batfleck was the best part, even the people who hate BvS.
>>
>>82011758
The few women I've talked to who bothered to even see that shitfest said it pissed them off that all she did was show up out of nowhere and download some files for Batman
>>
>>82012053
This
>>
>>82011758
Too skinny.
>>
>>82012095
"Wonderwoman's laptop" shouldn't even be a thing we ever say, but there we go.
>>
I can't judge her performance on 20 lines of dialogue.

Half her popularity is in her theme music.
>>
I enjoyed the entire movie
WW was cool enough even if she didn't have giant tits
>>
>>82013700
Ladies and gentleman...
The Normie
>>
Batman was the best thing about BvS

I wish the whole thing was just a Batman movie
>>
File: 1423917136323.gif (3 MB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
1423917136323.gif
3 MB, 500x284
>Bruce sees the picture of her in Belgium
>Literally [Muffled guitar riff in background]
>She shows up to block Doomsday's facebeam
>That exact guitar riff plays again, only in full volume
This has got to be one of the most unintentionally hilarious movies of all time. It's like that track follows her.
>>
>>82011758
Better than Black Widow.
>>
>>82014442
Based on her 5 lines?
>>
It's more like "well she didn't suck I guess". Or more like she was so inoffensive it didn't hurt the movie
>>
>>82013740
I'm glad everyone lost their mind when Affleck was first announced and he turned out to be amazing.
>>
>>82013738
Nah, it's The Faggot. Not even "normies" like BvS.
>>
Thank god for Hans Zimmer. His soundtracks are the only reason BvS, MoS and ASM2 should be allowed to exist.
>>
>>82011758
Because she actually did well against Doomsday.
>>
>>82014256
at least it was a good track
overall she wasn't that bad, but I had my expectations pretty low for her
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.