[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel Leaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 16
File: k8amipwmqunxkpeseies.jpg (254 KB, 636x257) Image search: [Google]
k8amipwmqunxkpeseies.jpg
254 KB, 636x257
>Death of X will send X-Men to an alternative universe, only few selected will stay on Prime Earth

>Dan Slott will continue his Spider-Man run until late 2017 - early 2018. Marvel is considering Nick Spencer, Steve Lieber, Al Ewing, Jeff Lemire, Mark Waid, Chris Samnee, Daniel Acuna and Mahmud Asrar for the title

>Fantastic Four won't be making any appearances until 2018

>Marvel considered putting Tom King on Captain America: Steve Rogers title before he signed exclusives with DC

>Marvel is considering to make a mini event about Sentry

>Platoon is expected to get its release date on Comic Con

>Marvel will push their MAX line again if Platoon gets successful enough

>Marvel is hiring indie creators o revive their Epic line

>Civil War II is expected to get delayed because Bendis is rewriting it

>Ike Perlmutter has serious problems with comics and movie division. He is pushing comics division to get rid of the characters which movie rights are owned by different studios

>Sana Amanat is expected to succed Alonso as an EiC

>Odinson will return in early 2017

>Marvel is considering Al Ewing for Guardians of the Galaxy

>Doc Ock is going to create multiple Gwens using Spider Gwen's DNA and Spidey will fight them in Dead No More

>Marvel doesn't want to make Star Wars comics but Disney is forcing it.
>>
Got any sources for these?
>>
cool, probebly only get Deadpool, Punisher tho

>Doc Ock is going to create multiple Gwens using Spider Gwen's DNA and Spidey will fight them in Dead No More
why they pushing Gwen so much
>>
>>82010785
>>Civil War II is expected to get delayed because Bendis is rewriting it

Must've been the spoiler leak where everyone pointed out how dumb it is that She-Hulk was killed by one of War Machine's missles.
>>
>>82010785
>>Ike Perlmutter has serious problems with comics and movie division. He is pushing comics division to get rid of the characters which movie rights are owned by different studios

That's hilarious because Spider-Man sells well for them merchandise-wise.
>>
>>82010785
>Dan Slott will continue his Spider-Man run until late 2017 - early 2018. Marvel is considering Nick Spencer, Steve Lieber, Al Ewing, Jeff Lemire, Mark Waid, Chris Samnee, Daniel Acuna and Mahmud Asrar for the title
Down for Ewing on those, the rest writers sound meh

>Platoon is expected to get its release date on Comic Con
Finally for Platoon. MAX was rarely good outside of Ennis. Epic's probably going to be Modern Vertigo 2.0 which is poor man's Image etc

>Ike Perlmutter has serious problems with comics and movie division. He is pushing comics division to get rid of the characters which movie rights are owned by different studios
>Death of X will send X-Men to an alternative universe, only few selected will stay on Prime Earth
>Fantastic Four won't be making any appearances until 2018
Can't out-kike the Ike

>Marvel considered putting Tom King on Captain America: Steve Rogers title before he signed exclusives with DC
>Sana Amanat is expected to succed Alonso as an EiC
Whatev
>>
>>82010785
You are full of shit.
>>
>>82010915
Gwen has always been Marvel's waifu. Even Busiek's Marvels pushed her as some pure holy figure. The only one who didn't care for Gwen was JMS.

Just now ASM and Spider-Gwen made her more popular so now they can finally push.
>>
File: 1360314936057s.jpg (9 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1360314936057s.jpg
9 KB, 200x194
>>82010785
Source me now motherfucker I swear to GOD
>>
This is all bullshit but Dead No More being Spidey vs army of Gwen clones sounds hilarious
>>
>>82011050
>The only one who didn't care for Gwen was JMS
What are you talknig about? Peter's inner monolgue was often directed at Gwen and he dedicated some sort of children's centre or something to her
>>
>>82011050
>Even Busiek's Marvels pushed her as some pure holy figure.

What's Busiek's take on Gwen in general? Cause that's Phil Sheldon's interpretation of the whole thing (he also had a negative view of Peter Parker) and characters don't neccesarily share the viewpoints of the author.
>>
File: 1447704346849.jpg (48 KB, 372x630) Image search: [Google]
1447704346849.jpg
48 KB, 372x630
>>82010785
>Marvel doesn't want to make the comics that make them to most money

What?
>>
File: 1458611953136.gif (2 MB, 190x300) Image search: [Google]
1458611953136.gif
2 MB, 190x300
>>82010785
I swear to god OP, you better give us a source. You can't toy with our hearts like this!
>>
>>82010785
You killed it right there. Some of these would have been believable enough but this won't happen no matter how much you want it.
>>

Forcing them? Fucking what m8? The Star Wars comics CONSISTENTLY outsell everything else Marvel publishes. Nonsense.
>>
>>82010785
> nick spencer writing spider-man

I normally don't buy into rumor stuff but right now I really want to believe in this
>>
>>82011126
>and characters don't neccesarily share the viewpoints of the author.
I-I don't understand. Everything a character says is exactly the author's feelings on the matter. Without exception.
>>
>>82010785
>Sana Amanat
Who?
>>

Will Marvel ever learn?
>>
>>82011199
Ms. Marvel editor.
>>
>>82011199
She's an editor.
>>
>>82010785
>>Death of X will send X-Men to an alternative universe, only few selected will stay on Prime Earth
Shouldnt the alternative universe include versions of other known heroes like Spider-man or Thor? Actually...shouldnt it also include the mutants? As in Alt Wolverine plus dimensional traveling Wolverine?
>>
>>82011134
I would guess that probably means that they don't want to have Marvel editorial and talent on them specifically. Like it should be a separate imprint. Money would still go to them but wouldn't distract from their actual stuff on their side.
>>
>>82011169
I think that was the point where OP's post was completely unbelievable
>>
>>82011169
Gillen and Aaron are sticking around just to write Star Wars related titles
>>
>>82010785
>Marvel is considering Nick Spencer, Al Ewing, Jeff Lemire, Mark Waid
Meh.
>>Fantastic Four won't be making any appearances until 2018
What happens that year?
Captain CIA?
>>Marvel is considering to make a mini event about Sentry
WHY
>>Marvel is hiring indie creators
In this case, webcomic scum.
>He is pushing comics division to get rid of the characters which movie rights are owned by different studios
News at 11.
>Marvel doesn't want to make Star Wars comics
The only reason why Marvel even exists, and they don't want it. Jeez.
>>
>>82011280
>What happens that year?
Probably when they officially make a Fantastic Four film
>>
File: 1411776095500.png (368 KB, 623x527) Image search: [Google]
1411776095500.png
368 KB, 623x527
>>82010785
>He really thinks Marvel will replace Bendis in Guardians for "can't sell for shit" Ewing.

Don't know if you know this but the Guardians are really struggling right now. They need a book seller, not a /co/ favorite.
>>
I thought Ock hated clones, why would he make them?
>>
File: butwhy.jpg (19 KB, 340x230) Image search: [Google]
butwhy.jpg
19 KB, 340x230
>>82011228
>some feminazi as the EiC
>>
>>82011297
>they
Fox? Or Marvel Studios?
>>
>>82011297
>Yfw Fox makes a third attempt
Never ever, cuck.
>>
File: interesting if true.jpg (56 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
interesting if true.jpg
56 KB, 500x375
>>82010785
>>
File: NOPE.webm (2 MB, 280x556) Image search: [Google]
NOPE.webm
2 MB, 280x556
>>82010785
>>
File: HEH.gif (391 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
HEH.gif
391 KB, 500x372
>>82010785
>>
>>82010785
What the heck is Platoon?
>>
Too late, somewhere a fan is asking Cho to make a She-Hulk variant cover for the book.
>>
>>82011572
I think it's Garth Ennis' next Marvel project. If that's right then it's more Punisher in Vietnam
>>
>>82011572
Hopefully, a war comic by Ennis.
>>
File: Blue_Lantern_Corps_Crest.jpg (72 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
Blue_Lantern_Corps_Crest.jpg
72 KB, 320x480
>>82011604
>>82011617
>>
>>82010981
>Must've been the spoiler leak where everyone pointed out how dumb it is that She-Hulk was killed by one of War Machine's missles.
The issue #1 leaks happened in Januaryish with the missile to the tits happening like a week ago.
And people bitched enough about #1 leaks for them change it.
>>
>>82011617
>a war comic by Ennis.

https://streamable.com/l3xs
>>
>>82010785
>Marvel doesn't want to make Star Wars comics but Disney is forcing it
Now tell us how Marvel doesn't want movie synergy either!
>>
>>82011660
>And people bitched enough about #1 leaks for them change it.
Literally all they changed was renaming Homer to Ulysses
>>
>>82010785
That's never a good sign in any form of media. Almost exclusively turns out to be shit in music, film, books, whatever. Also it's something Bendis does all the time I've heard but can't speak there because I don't keep up with Bendis or the overall Marvel Universe in general.
They'll never learn will they? Rhetorical. They'll keep like Wolverine and Storm and Rogue maybe Nightcrawler etc and shove all the other X-men into a shitty pocket universe with like three shit books and one good one.
Is current Thor good? I mean the real Thor series not Whor? ZI actually liked the God Butcher arcs of his but dropped it at his shitty Malekith arc.
Regardless I'm not a HUGE Thor fan and I'm interested in how shitty Whor can get so I don't really care if this true or not.
>>
>>82011710
Meh, just read Kirby's Thor if you already haven't. It's one of the few Lee-Kirby books that is still good to read.
>>
>>82011660
They didn't say she was dead in the FCBD comic though
>>
>>82011420
>>Yfw Fox makes a third attempt

Kek, probably not happening
>>
>>82011701
The leaks were for #1, not the FCBD issue.

Rhodey looks pretty dead and Bendis is totally the writer to write Shulkie dying from a missile to the tits, but we won't know for sure until #1 drops. For all we know Bendis and marvel will pussy out on her dying and just have her in a coma.

But the July solicits make it sound like Jen is pretty dead so them just changing Homer's name would be hilarious.
>>
>>82011764
I've only read Simonson and those two arcs of Aaron's. I also read some out of order Kirby Thor issues when I was first getting into comics.
>>
>>82010785

All clearly bullshit, the rest do sound believable enough so good job on those op.

I wish King were writing Cap Steve instead of Spencer. ;_;
>>
>>82010785
>Leiber replacing Slott on Spider-Man
That's great, too bad it's bullshit
>>
>>82011582
He's at a con I'm going to after it's out, that'll be me
>>
>>82011341
Yes, just kill yourself already.
>>
>>82011988
I think he meant STAN Leiber.
>>
>>82010785
>>Death of X will send X-Men to an alternative universe, only few selected will stay on Prime Earth
hasn't this been a rumor for every single event since AvX
>>
>>82012091
Fuck off fat whale with pink hair. Daily reminder that your body is as unhealthy and twisted as your mind and beliefs. Degenerate retard.
>>
>>82012237
>>82012275
The fact that you namefag hurts your credibility immensely.
>>
>>82010785
This has been rumored since before Secret Wars. People still dont think its happening?
>>
>>82011341
How is she a feminazi?
>>
>>82012275
Seriously, kill yourself. Your life is clearly not worth living.
>>
BASED EWING WILL SAVE US
PRAISE THE LORD
>>

It's the "we want Young Animals/Gerard Way audience" episode.
>>
>>82012484
Which lead singer for bands aimed at teenage girls can Marvel hire? DC already has Leto and Way.
>>
>>82012563
>yfw they get MC Ride
>>
>>82012563

time for a comics division headed entirely by Max Bemis and CM Punk
>>
>>82012700
>CM Punk
Sales cancer.
>>
>>82011022
>cuckwing
>good
>>
>>82012700
Drax is selling like shit though
>>
>>82010785
bullshit Tom King cant work in marvel because he is now exclusive for DC, he is in batman
>>
>>82012766
did you just stop reading in the middle of a sentence?

>>Marvel considered putting Tom King on Captain America: Steve Rogers title before he signed exclusives with DC
>before he signed exclusives with DC
>>
>>82010785

Nice bait.
Try next time or name it predictions
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 298x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 298x454
>>82010785
>>82010785

HOLY SHIT YES. YOU'D BETTER NOT BE LYING ABOUT THIS FAMPAI.

>>Odinson will return in early 2017

YES YES YES. HOLY FUCK I WILL BE SO PISSED IF YOU'RE LYING MAN.

>>Marvel doesn't want to make Star Wars comics but Disney is forcing it.

You lying son of a bitch. Go fuck yourself for getting my hopes up.
>>
>>82012795
I am a retard then
>>
>>82010785
>two more years of Slott on ASM
Ugh
>>
>>82012795
Marvel fans in a nutshell
>>
>>82012840
>believing his leaks
>not believing the fact that Slott will be on ASM until he dies
>>
Captain America fans got cucked so hard
>>
I'm calling fake cause these are all a year and more away, and Marvel never plans that far ahead.
>>
>>82012563
Andrew WK`s Terror Inc.
Zayn from One Direction Presents: Death`s Head.
>>
Last item confirmed OP was full of it. If not for Star Wars, Marvel would be in full slash and burn mode right now because the ANAD relaunch tanked hard and the extremely successful Star Wars books are what's helping subsidize all their failures.
>>
>>82010785
Another new Marvel Leaks

>Inhumans movie will be canned and the inhuman lines will be reduced to 1 team and 1 solo book

>All X-Men who are in other books will become Inhumans

>Every big events will be movie related like Civil War II
>>
File: TnQRX6v.gif (4 MB, 581x327) Image search: [Google]
TnQRX6v.gif
4 MB, 581x327
>>82012800
>wanting more Sentry

Only the original Sentry mini and Age of the Sentry were ever any good...
>>
>>82010785
Marvel doesn't want to make star wars comic? They're marvels best selling books right now. How does that even make sense?
>>
>>82013105
I think the big thing is they can't do what they wish because the books must follow like a thousand guidelines of do this don't do this draw likr this
>>
File: sadfleck.png (47 KB, 153x174) Image search: [Google]
sadfleck.png
47 KB, 153x174
>>82013007
I hate you so much. This thought made me sick
>>
>>82012800
>Thor: Ragnarok comes out in 2017
Of course Odinson will be back next year.
>>
>>82012891
Judging by his weight he's got two years left in him at most. The only question is who will kick the bucket faster: Slott or Dan ______ Schneider?
Dan looks MUCH worse but keep in mind he's sustaining himself almost entirely on early pubescent pussy nowadays which is a pretty decent diet all things considered from a medical standpoint.
>>
>>82013162
As oppose to all those other books free from editorial monitoring
>>
>>82013232
Bingo
>>
>>82013060
And i forgot

>With the end of Star-Lord, Kitty Pride will get a solo book, written by Bendis, penciled by Milo Manara and Cover by Alex Ross.
Since she is the only non affected Mutant, will be written as the saviour of the mutants to start mutants anew if they they get rights back.
>>
>>82011050
yeah, that's why they killed her immediately after Stan left the title and paved the way for MJ
>>
>>82010785

Literally never going to happen and if it will expect it to be retconned
>>
>>82013162
Which was, I think, one of the problems with the old Expanded Universe. While stuff like Tales of the Jedi and the Thrawn Trilogy were great, there were a lot of books and comics that were absolutely shit-quality.

>Yuzhan Vong War
>Second GCW with Evil Jacen
>Anything Karen Traviss got her Mandalorian-fapping hands on.
-To name a few examples.
>>
>>82011255
It's also entirely possible that the Star Wars books have a major cut of the profits going to LucasFilms, in which case despite them selling great, Marvel would actually not be getting as much money out of them as their top selling Marvel books, meanwhile they have to split their talent to accommodate them.
>>
>>82012369
She's literally a woman.
>>
>>82013314
Meant to say
>was the opposite problem.
>>
>>82013314
>>Second GCW with Evil Jacen

And yet that is what the new trilogy is, with Jacen under a new name.
>>
>>82011243
Not necessarily. New universe, shadowline or squadron supreme didnt have mutants, for example
>>
>>82011014
i dont think spidey counts since hes in their movies now, but if they ever did get rid of spider-man i honestly think the brand would die
>>
>>82010785

Why would this not be Jackal?
>>
>>82011197
Maybe if you're a shit author.
>>
>>82011022
Waid and Samnee would be pretty fucking good, look at their Daredevil run.
>>
Odinson is coking back in the next chapter zo how the heck is he coming back in 2017
>>
>>82013456
That's fucking retarded. Ms Marvel is the only book that isn't Avengers, or [UNSOLICITED OPINIONS]-tier doublethink sjw Bullshit, and Sana will likely be a great change from Axel.
>>
>>82013007
DESU Senpai, I'd read the shit out of Death's Head by Zayn. Probably because I really like him in general, also he is a comic book fan.

Also, he left One Direction a long time ago, keep up with the times, gramps.
>>
>>82010785

Aren't they selling like crazy? Hard to believe Marvel would be against making money
>>
>>82014274
Taking back his hammer
>>
>>82010785
Didn't the Jackal already make a bunch of Gwen clones? Doesn't Deadpool own some?
>>
>>82010785
Wrong.
Its about the death of Star Lord or whoever dies in Civil War II, see >>81999664 and the variants for Civil War.
The X is just there because they cant reveal the "shocking" death.
>>
>>82014412
Not only that, they're the only reason comic books isn't in a decline. I don't even think people are READING them, just collecting like the other merchandise from Star Wars.
>>
>>82013456
Is this some poor new kind of shitposting?
>>
>>82016885
No, just /tv/
>>
Just so you guys know, these aren't all made up by OP, they're a collection of leaks over the last few months that have been posted. Not that that makes them any more legit, but saying "I believed you until you said X" doesn't apply because OP didn't write these himself.
>>
>>82010785
>Marvel doesn't want to make Star War comics

Wow, yeah, what a terrible thing, them making all that money selling all those books. I'm sure they hated selling a million of SW #1.
>>
>>82010785

Marvel can suck a fucking dick because their Star Wars comics are by far their best.
>>
File: 1460089931409.jpg (3 MB, 1988x1555) Image search: [Google]
1460089931409.jpg
3 MB, 1988x1555
>>82010785
He is the last hope to save them after what happened with the Movies.
Also to find a way to soft retcon Original Sin's retcon.
>>
>>82011154
Isn't this similar to the rumor ran on Bleedingcool months back with the idea that the mutants would end up another world to escape the Terrigen?

Doesn't seem to far removed from that idea.
>>
>>82021685
Seems like the same rumor
>>
>>82010785
On one hand I can believe Bendis will leave because he's overworking. Two Iron Man + Miles + Guardians + New Jessica Jones book + Powers + Scarlet + Civil War II. I don't know how he does it.

On the other hand, the Guardians are in a really bad situation as seen here >>82005862 I don't think Marvel would want his new franchise to die. Bendis is the only guy keeping it afloat.

I don't know
>>
>>82012800

>not liking the Star Wars comics

You're a cuck, aren't you?
>>
>>82022733
And you're illiterate apparently.
>>
>>82010785
Hopefully Kitty gets sent to that alt universe.

King on Cap would have been good but DC got wise and snatched him up.

If Bendis ever leaves GotG (hopefully it happens soon) I am OK with Ewing taking over.
>>
>>82013290
Stan also OKed MJ and Peter getting married and when OMD happen he didn’t let the Spider-Man strip make Peter single again and kept him married to MJ
>>
>>82011582
>>82012022
Will it be She-Hulk with missile to the tits?
>>
>>82022486
>I don't know how he does it.
In a hackneyed manner.
>>
>>82018658
Oh okay so they're a collection of made-up leaks. Got it.
>>
>>82011983
Tom King would make a killer Cap comic with all his CIA knowledge plus bring some of that Nightwing lewd.

Spencer is OK and he loves c-listers which a lot of Cap villains are so they will get some love.
>>
>>82010785
Bullshit.
>>
>>82018658
>they're a collection of leaks over the last few months that have been posted.

Where?
>>
>>82029115
unless (God Forbid) Bendis goes back to X-Men, Kitty stays, I wouldn't be surprised if all the X-Men characters go and it's completely rebooted and the X-Men characters that stay are dupes. so we'll obviously have 2 Kitties, Quicksilvers, Scarlet Witches and Beasts

Old Man Logan is also a mortal lock to stay on the Prime Earth since his story arc simply doesn't work without the Marvel Universe to bounce off of.

While the reasons behind moving the X-Men disgust me, I support it because the X-Men have simply outgrown the Marvel Universe, their problems are more complex than Thanos trying to steal a Cosmic Cube from some nameless lab for third time in 5 years.
>>
File: 162[1].png (750 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
162[1].png
750 KB, 625x626
>>82010785
>>
>>82010785
this all sounds horrible.

disney is running marvel in to the ground
>>
>>82029415
It's so crazy, the big two are so full of corporate meddling these days but are flying in completely opposite directions
>>
>>82010785
just like M day left 'only a select few' mutants with powers
>two more years of Slott
Boo
>Considering giving it to Ewing
please
>F4 2018
guess they got a cosmic event in the works
Good
>Bendis is rewriting CWII
maybe the editors finally got sick of his shit
>Perlmutter
fuck him
>Crisis of Infinite Gwens is real
frabjous day

shame they're all fake
>>
>>82010785
>Ewing is one of the few good writers marvel still has
>they know this and are going to ruin him by making him write too many books at once
>>
>>82013456
Anon, your bait is weak even by /tv/ cocksucker standards. Next thing you'll do is try to make a Katie Power version of those shitty Brighton Sharbino threads on /tv/.
>>
>>82029597
>just like M day left 'only a select few' mutants with powers
it did the select few just happened to be all the named X-Men and their mutant enemies, Morrison had created 10's of millions of new mutants in New X-Men
>>
>>82029724
>10's of millions of new mutants
Nobody gives flying fuck about wallpaper.
>>
>>82010785
>>Dan Slott will continue his Spider-Man run until late 2017 - early 2018.
As a DC guy this pleases me.
>>
I keep telling y'all, the Xmen are just going to be genetically rewired to be Inhumans so they can all be under one roof again.

Then after the fallout, they can have the Medusa's School for Gifted Inhumans.

I'm fucking tellin ya, it will happen.
>>
Now that Miura's on hiatus for Berserk,

Can we have him write Thor?

Pic related is what Thor should be fighting. Also, a Griffith-esque Loki pls.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.