[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I guess we already know who dies in Civil War II
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: PatsyWalkerBrittneyLWilliams.jpg (142 KB, 550x850) Image search: [Google]
PatsyWalkerBrittneyLWilliams.jpg
142 KB, 550x850
I guess we already know who dies in Civil War II
>>
Did Jen actually die in that Thanos fight due to a War Machine Missile?

Also is Rhodey actually dead?
>>
We already knew this when the whole plot got leaked
>>
>>82010300
We've known for months.
>>
>>82010300
Seems like bruce is dying too
>>
>>82010300
You didn't read the spoiler leak back in January?

Or Scanbro's leak of the FCBD comic?
>>
>>82010300
I thought jen was gonna die
is it actually Patsy?
>>
>>82010300
>killed by a single missile to the tits
>just sort of annoyed when it hit her
That's our Bendis
>>
>>82010485

FCBD made a point of saying both Jen and Rhody were only gravely injured
>>
>>82010300
She took a missle to the boobie. What a way to go...
>>
>>82010300
Why is She-Hulk fat?
>>
will Tumblr be angry?
>>
>>82013010
probably, told my tumblr friend about it and she already hates Civil War 2.... I only told her that because she's a huge Marvel Fag and I'm trying to subconsciously implant the idea that DC Comics are better by shilling her a bunch of DC Comics and lending her DC Books, of course I still lend her Marvel stuff I enjoy but that's just common courtesy.
>>
File: 146982.jpg (28 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
146982.jpg
28 KB, 600x375
>>82011099
>ywn touch She-Hulk's boobs with your missile
>>
>>82010345
Nope, they lived.
They are in critical condition, but they still had a heartbeat at the end of the issue.
They COULD still die, but the end is not here yet.
>>
>>82010485
January is far back enough for Bendis and marvel to worry over people throwing a fit about Jen and/or Rhodey dying and changing it a bit.

Them keeping her dying and the rest of the spoilers being true, but the name Homer being changed to Ulysses would be fucking hilarious.
>>
>>82013083
Way to fight the good fight my fellow DC Bro. I do the same thing with all of my friends. I've even convinced some of them to buy the rebirth books. Never stop fighting the good fight, together we'll finally be able to put thos eMarvel shitters in the dirt and bring DC back on top like they were before all this SJW pandering started.
>>
>>82013083
Remind her the hulk would have survived the blow because he's male and has always been stronger in marvels world.
>>
I just had a thought
What if they want to replace She-Hulk with a younger teen version
This is exactly something they would do
>>
>>82013186
Spoilers that were posted months ago said that both of them die off-screen in the #1, so while they have not died yet they definitely will.
>>
Civil war II is all just a dream/vision anyways

screencap this. age of ultron all over again. Same bendis, same She-Hulk dumb death
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.