[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think the people behind Avengers Assemble hate that they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: tt2455546_s3_e1.jpg (100 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
tt2455546_s3_e1.jpg
100 KB, 853x480
do you think the people behind Avengers Assemble hate that they're slaves to the movies?
>>
No its a bad show so they probably don't care either way
>>
>multi-episode Thunderbolt arc

yeah that totally has a lot to do with movies
>>
>>82007158
It's a 30 minute advertisement for the movies and nothing else.
>>
>>82007371
They definitely don't care. I've never seen a show that tried less.
>>
File: boner.gif (479 KB, 300x274) Image search: [Google]
boner.gif
479 KB, 300x274
>that last Thunderbolts episode
>>
>Ok Ant-Man now that your movie is out you don't really need to be on the team anymore
>>
>>82007158
If they were slaves to the movie, Scarlet Witch would be on the team.

The show has been mediocre so far and might be improving but the writers need to do something with Widow.She is boring.
>>
File: Consider The Following.png (51 KB, 246x214) Image search: [Google]
Consider The Following.png
51 KB, 246x214
>>82007371
>Eric Radomski
>Paul Dini
>Joe Kelly
How does a show with such talent turn out this way?

The only episodes I've seen are the Thunderbolts ones, which /co/ has been saying are the best so far, and it's complete ass.

>>82007459
>implying Marvel isn't setting up Thunderbolts movie for Phase Four
>implying Zemo doesn't have a sword cane just like in CW
>implying Falcon wasn't in AA first to warm kids up to Winter Soldier
Just look at the costumes, anon. Short of Falcon, they're all straight up movie costumes.
>>
>>82007986
Aren't SW and QS in some sort of weird legal limbo regarding the animated stuff?
>>
>>82008167
>which /co/ has been saying are the best so far
I'm 99% sure it's been one guy.
>>
>>82007986
>>82008248
Marvel CAN use the twins, but doesn't want to because they don't want to give Fox any free advertising. Whedon had a really hard time getting them into AoU.
>>
>>82008426
He shouldn't have bothered. Quicksilver had like 7 lines and SW is just there for tits.

If he wanted another female, he should have pushed for Carol or Monica.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.