[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Cyclops the best anti-Batman contingency plan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Cyclops defeats Batman.jpg (99 KB, 604x535) Image search: [Google]
Cyclops defeats Batman.jpg
99 KB, 604x535
Is Cyclops the best anti-Batman contingency plan?
>>
>>82003530

>you didn't win...I'm Batman
>>
>>82003530
Man, remember when writers didn't constantly shit on Cyclops for daring to disagree with Wolverine, the One True X-Man?
>>
>>82003630

Remember when Wolverine beat Lobo?
>>
File: StormWW.jpg (180 KB, 600x921) Image search: [Google]
StormWW.jpg
180 KB, 600x921
Is Storm the answer for Wonder Woman?
>>
>>82003746
This event was basically lets have Marvel characters shit on DC even if it doesnt make sense
>>
>>82003746
This is how you know it was the 90s

So much X-Men faggotry. I get that it was a vote but fucking seriously

Marvel was crushing DC at the time saleswise and it showed
>>
>>82003530
as long as batman has no info on him then just about anyone could be a good contingency plan
>>
>>82003746

>Kitty, remember you said it'd be fun if we got someone else to join us in the bedroom AND we should try bondage? WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
File: Gambit_Wolvie_Theft.jpg (105 KB, 799x754) Image search: [Google]
Gambit_Wolvie_Theft.jpg
105 KB, 799x754
Jacked that niggas ride too
>>
>>82003781

Aquaman beat Namor and it was also left up to fan votes, so shut the fuck up.
>>
>>82003863

>the Club

90s as fuck.
>>
>>82003781
The fights were decided by fan votes.
>>
>>82003530
>Is Cyclops the best
Yes.
>>
File: mimic vs captain america.jpg (427 KB, 1278x1920) Image search: [Google]
mimic vs captain america.jpg
427 KB, 1278x1920
>>82003530
Eyebeams are really hard to deal with without preptime or invulnerability. Cyke has caught more than a few powerful enemies off-guard with them, and Batman's just a flatscan with plot armor.

Case in point: Mimic vs Captain America. Mimic is significantly weaker than Cyclops and Cap is stronger than Batman. Cap still gets BTFO in one shot simply because he didn't know Mimic had copied Cyke's powers.
>>
>>82003863
>WB Store

holy shit it's like I stepped through a time machine
>>
>>82003785
>at the time
>>
>>82003530
Warren Ellis quote:
"Cyclops is the best superhero in the world. He is, as far as I'm concerned, the Batman. He's been in intensive training since his early teenage years to lead the first-ever mutant rescue and security team. This is a guy who gets up every morning asking himself how he can be better."

>Is Cyclops the best anti-Batman contingency plan?

Yes, because he's Batman.
>>
>>82003869
>Aquaman beat Namor and it was also left up to fan votes,

No it wasn't. People thought all the fights were decided by votes, but only the following were decided by fans:

Superman vs Hulk
Spider-Man vs Superboy
Batman vs Captain America
Wolverine vs Lobo
Storm vs Wonder Woman

The rest were done by the writers.
>>
>>82004572
That's essentially all of the fights though barring Quicksilver and Flash
>>
>>82004744
That's not all the fights. They also had Silver Surfer vs Kyle Rayner, Robin vs Jubilee, Elektra vs Catwoman, and Thor vs Captain Marvel.
>>
>>82003530
Logan should punch Scott in the dick every time he sees him. The guys an asshole.
>>
>>82004791
>Thor beats Captain Marvel because his hammer can somehow summon Cap's lightning
What a retarded crossover
>>
>>82004855
Yeah, Logan is a piece of shit.
>>
>>82004904
Thor should had been capable of defeating Captain Marvel regardless.
>>
>>82004904
>magic + lightning
Seems plausible.
>>
>>82003530
>>82004355
Cyclops' eye beams from the punch dimension are the equivalent of a sucker punch.
>>
>>82003863
Nice
>>
>>82003781

It was all based on reader votes.

Which honestly really goes to show how good of Sports DC where at the time.

Not gonna like but it's actually pretty respectable they where willing to just have fun and let the readers have their fun here.

No way would they do this shit today
>>
>>82003907
Is that like a steering wheel lock? I have a lock for the pedal and that shit protected my car from getting taken, love it.
>>
>>82008471
The club is the steering wheel lock. It wouldn't help any though because sniktbub would just snikt it.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.