[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT how would you use super powers in unconventional ways other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
ITT how would you use super powers in unconventional ways other than fighting crime.
>Gain superspeed
>Fill out a bunch of online surveys for 5 cents each
>Become rich
>>
File: Dr Rageman.gif (670 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
Dr Rageman.gif
670 KB, 500x381
super speed wouldn't affect a computer's speed
>>
>>81998026
>that feeling when you type so far that the PC is having trouble processing the amount of text on the screen

Bet that happens with super speed all the time.
>>
>>81998056
No, but even moving at half the max speed a computer can process/process an input would be a considerable jump in time saved
>>
>>81998056
>Not having dozens of computers
>>
>>81998026
>Me being superfast completely overrides internet connection
This always bugs me with Flash comics.
>>
>>81998026
>speedforce bullshit
I'd stream myself beating every single speedrun in the world on the first try and make several tens of dollars in donations.
>>
>>81998026
I'd just steal small amounts of money from thousands of people who could afford it, launder it a bit, and gradually grow a portfolio that will support my lifestyle+10% with interest alone. I doubt they would catch me.
>>
>>81998026
Why is DC so pants on head?
>>
>>81998026
I would use powers like Superman or green Latern to transport Astroids for harvesting of resources. 1 would make me a millionaire and I could bring back dozens of them in a short timespan.
>>
>>81998026
>Mind-reading
>Manipulate 10/10 qt3.14
>Acquire gf
>>
>>81998026
I would go into sports.

Specifically MMA. I'd become a multi division champ and reap in the money and fame.
>>
>>81998160
>Implying that would make the game any faster
>>
>>81998315
If it did those crybabies would just invalidate it anyways. I'm talking about playing the game perfectly every single frame.

Actually that would probably work better with some sort of time-rewinding superpower but I'm not sure who's got that.
>>
>>81998160
Speed runs are limited by the game speed, not the speed of player inputs. Though you could probably become a StarCraft champion or something.
>>
>>81998309
Do they even let people with super powers play?
If not why would you even watch it knowing how boring it is compared to crime fighting that happens every day?
>>
>>81998368
I wouldn't let anyone know I have super powers. I would only use just enough of my powers to win in spectacular fashion but not enough to make it clear I have super powers.
>>
>>81998056
>not stealing a better computer
>>
>>81998102
to be fair the flash can actually lend speed to others including objects if he wish to.
>>
>>81998368
Clearly all the contestants have superpowers that they are hiding from each other and only use sparce bits of it in every competition to keep their foes wary.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.