[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, this movie is out next week. Have you played the new game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: ratchet_and_clank_poster2.jpg (655 KB, 1382x2048) Image search: [Google]
ratchet_and_clank_poster2.jpg
655 KB, 1382x2048
Ok, this movie is out next week. Have you played the new game? Are you looking forward to the movie? Will it do well or not?
>>
>>81997478
There is a movie?
>>
>>81997478
Haven't played the game yet, but from what I've heard the french dub is apparently a mess.

Hopefully this turns out OK.
>>
>>81998971
yes and it came out last week in france. to no one's surprise, it's shit

oh and op, as for your answer, it will totally bomb in the box office. the general public doesn't know or give a shit about ratchet and clank and civil war comes out the week after.
>>
I can't wait for the movie.

But I'm trying, I wanna wait till I see the movie to play the game. But it looks SO NICE.

I'm really hoping it does well, apparently the game's been doing really well at least.
>>
>>82000558
How bad we talking here?

Just bland and forgettable? Or we talking Rise of the Silver Surfer bad?
>>
File: 1386661423210.jpg (116 KB, 1170x923) Image search: [Google]
1386661423210.jpg
116 KB, 1170x923
>Ratchet is dubbed by some pewdipie-tier youtuber in my country
I'll give it pass
>>
File: 439287423978923.jpg (20 KB, 323x294) Image search: [Google]
439287423978923.jpg
20 KB, 323x294
You know, it's really sad that on some advertisements, JAT and David Kaye's names aren't even mentioned because STAR POWER
I do want this film to succeed because of this being such a great franchise and how it could lead to more SCE franchises getting spotlights in the public eye again but god damn it's being handled so poorly
>>
>>82001419
If the game is any indication (which features clips from the movie), I have an extremely difficult time believing it'll be anything worse than decent.
>>
>>82001419
If its anything like the game it'll be bland and inoffensive.
That's about as much praise as you can give it, really.
>>
>>82001419
they didn't like it because the the dub was so horrendous, not because of the quality of the movie itself.
>>
File: sly-cooper-the-movie.jpg (156 KB, 938x487) Image search: [Google]
sly-cooper-the-movie.jpg
156 KB, 938x487
guess they'll scrap Sly movie now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.