[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ZACK SNYDER TALKS FORMING THE JUSTICE LEAGUE; JABS AT CAPTAIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: IvC.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1047) Image search: [Google]
IvC.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1047
http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/zack-snyder-talks-forming-justice-league-jabs-captain-america-hulk-marvel

>"Pretty early on I had this idea that I wanted [Superman's death] to happen. I really felt like if we were going to move forward with the Justice League, that Batman needed to put it together, and you couldn't have this... I mean Superman is Superman," Snyder said. "If he's around, he's going to be put in charge because he's Superman. And so I really felt we need to - in a cool way - create a mechanism that could get him out of the way. And I didn't want to [rolls eyes] freeze him on ice and shoot him into space. I thought that was boring [laughs]."

>Snyder continues with mention of all the deaths in Man of Steel and Batman vs. Superman (that some fans complained about), seemingly taking another swipe at Marvel by saying, "Because I really feel like consequences are important in super hero movies. Otherwise, they are slightly irresponsible, and we're just saying 'blow everything up and no one gets hurt, it's awesome,' and I just felt like no, no that's not cool..."
>>
> "Because I really feel like consequences are important in super hero movies. Otherwise, they are slightly irresponsible, and we're just saying 'blow everything up and no one gets hurt, it's awesome,' and I just felt like no, no that's not cool.
Well he's not wrong...
>>
>>81994508
the gift that keeps on giving
>>
>>81994508
He's not wrong though about that last part.
>>
>>81994525
Except that the whole boombing in BvS got completely forgotten and there were no consequences. Zack The Hack Snyder dose it again.
>>
>>81994508
>Talking about consequences being important
>While bringing a character back from the dead.
>>
>>81994508

BUT YOU BLANTANTLY SHOW THAT FUCKING SUPERMAN WILL COME BACK TO LIFE. YOU FLIPPED THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS ENDING.

FUCK YOU SNYDER. TAKE ALL YOUR JABS, DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT YOU ARE FUCKING HACK.
>>
>>81994508
He's not wrong because Civil War has no consequences despite the hype about things changing. Nobody dies, no characters develop and everything will be forgotten going forward
>>
>>81994570
What you expect from Zack "Superman is Jesus, did we mention that Superman's Jesus. Jesus Jesus JESUS!" Snyder.
>>
Not a huge fan of Zack but I feel like he needs a PR guy, whatever he says, it's going to get eaten alive so i wonder why he even bothers answering interviews.

I guess track record is everything. Samuel Jackson, Anthony Mackie have repeatedly joked about DC yet no one cares. But if a DC affiliate does the same about Marvel, they get roasted.
>>
>>81994556

>Lex alerted Apokolips to come over here
>>
>>81994547
Except he completely failed to sell it in his films.
>>
>>81994508
>>81994525
>>81994547
But see the thing is he did a shit job showing that in his own movie, and the MCU which he is more or less shit talking addresses that in Civil War which has unanimous praise from critics and others who have seen it. They all say Civil War addresses those issues better than BvS. Snyder has lofty goals, but at the end of the day he's not as intelligent or skilled as skilled of filmmaker as he thinks. So the end product that is intellectually empty and purely style over substance.
>>
>>81994606
>yet no one cares

Because then they'd have the burden of having to defend MAN OF STEEL.
>>
>>81994508
Znyder, pot calling the kettle black.
He is a very insecure fella, isn't he?
>>
>>81994618
Didn't Civil War have that one review that plummet the ratings from 100% to 94%?
>>
>>81994508
the comments on that article is so cancer my god. It's worst than comments on Facebook posts. It makes /co/ look like heaven.
>>
>>81994508
He fails to accomplish it in his movies correctly, but what he's saying is true, 78 deaths in avengers with no aftermath is stupid
>>
>>81994556
>Except that the whole boombing in BvS got completely forgotten and there were no consequences.
The bombing was the final push Bruce needed to go fight Clark, it's what lead to Clark leaving Metropolis, and then Clark died before people could do anything about it. Did you even watch the fucking movie?
>>
>>81994508
>seemingly taking another swipe at Marvel

Zacks a cunt but this is pure clickbait shenanigans
>>
File: exceed.jpg (130 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
exceed.jpg
130 KB, 400x400
Say whatever the hell you want about the Marvel movies. The villains are shitty, they're cliche as hell, a lot of them are overly quippy-

But at least the characters act like the fucking characters. Can't say the same for Hack Snyder.
>>
>>81994694
>But at least the characters act like the fucking characters

Except Iron Man
>>
>>81994693
personally i feel like it was a swipe to Star Wars because months ago he compared the deaths from the death star.
>>
>>81994680
Yeah i know what that scene was about in the movie. Still doesn't change the fact that is was glossed over and no consequences ever happened.
>>
File: what.jpg (69 KB, 562x530) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
69 KB, 562x530
>>81994732
>Hey guys, you know all the superhumans, who have done absolutely nothing but help everyone since literally forever? Yeah, I think they should be regulated like this is Nazi fucking Germany or some shit
>and the people that do this regulating? I think it should be the U.S. Government- AKA THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
>alien invasion
>giant death ships
>the attempted nuking of New York City
>the loss of a highly-advanced robotic suit into terrorist's hands
>the creation of Abomination
>and many more similarly wonderful events
>Please, pay no attention to the fact that this government just tried to murder a man without trial even though he was clearly fucking brainwashed, something that is common as FUCK in this universe, and had the backing of the world's most famous superhero
>Also pay no mind to the fact that we tried to murder this man for being an assassin- even though we have an equally notorious assassin on our own god damn team
>Actually, while we're on the topic of ignoring things: please ignore the fact that I brought what is CLEARLY A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD CHILD to help me fight a war, without thinking MAYBE this might not be a great idea, or, at the very least, consulting his legal guardian first
>And remember: Trust in the ME, the person who created an evil robot, causing the destruction of a massive city and the deaths of hundreds! And please, vote for me in the next election which will never happen BECAUSE I SAY SO

Nah he still seems like kind of a cunt to me.
>>
>>81994662
The website itself is cancer ridden monstrosity.
>>
>>81994508
He looks tired.
>>
>>81994758
>Still doesn't change the fact that is was glossed over and no consequences ever happened.
>List of the consequences
>There were no consequences
Okay
>>
>>81994508
> monstrosity comes out of ship that came for superman
> Does one of its Nuke bursts
> fucks up city
> superman dies stopping it
> give superman a soldiers funeral

The fucking thing wouldn't be there if it wasn't for him to begin with. Fucker even blew up the Senate because he was there and nobody shit on him for that either
>>
It's easy to avoid consequences when you have you characters go out of their way explicitly state that there are no civilians nearby before fighting.
>>
>>81994508
> "Because I really feel like consequences are important in super hero movies. Otherwise, they are slightly irresponsible, and we're just saying 'blow everything up and no one gets hurt, it's awesome,' and I just felt like no, no that's not cool.
GOOD THING WE ARE IN THIS CONVENIENTLY INHABITED PART OF THE CITY FIGHTING AND DESTROYING EVERYTHING
Thanks Snyder
>>
>>81994902
>List
Batman getting pushed isn't a list. The bombing should have been news, it should have pushed the people to truly hate Superman. It should have been Luthor's true vindication but we don't get that. The bombing could have been anything. Hell it could have just been another mean check and it would have the same effect. The bombing is not mentioned after it happens and Bruce doesn't even bring it up so it's extremely questionable as to what kind of affect it's supposed to have other than on Bruce and if it was solely to just affect Bruce, it should have been something else more closer to him and not an explosion that killed a shit ton of people and a senator who we thought was kind of important up until then.

Hell did anybody remember the reason they were there in the first place, the wheelchair guy?
>>
>>81994964
Lex, how are you online?
>>
>>81994642
RIP Marvel.
>>
>When asked if he'd ever consider staring in a Zack Snyder film, RDJ replied with "No, I like making money."
>>
>>81994758
>Still doesn't change the fact that is was glossed over and no consequences ever happened.
Superman literally has a mental breakdown and people fully rejected him.
>>
>>81994999
>The bombing should have been news, it should have pushed the people to truly hate Superman.
The bombing was news, but why would they blame Superman when the very next scene is the news reporting Wally was the bomber?
>>
File: Untitled.png (48 KB, 814x742) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
48 KB, 814x742
>>81994642
And the dude admitted he did it for the clicks.
>>
>Snyder continues with mention of all the deaths in Man of Steel and Batman vs. Superman (that some fans complained about), seemingly taking another swipe at Marvel by saying, "Because I really feel like consequences are important in super hero movies. Otherwise, they are slightly irresponsible, and we're just saying 'blow everything up and no one gets hurt, it's awesome,' and I just felt like no, no that's not cool..."
That would be a pretty nice jab if Superman stayed dead for the rest of the DC cinematic movies.
On the other hand speedy slav is pretty dead so what the fuck is Snyder babbling about.
>>
I'd buy this if I thought for a minute he was considering the consquences during the MoS finale fight and wasn't just jacking off to the visuals.
>>
File: Chris Evans RDJ.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Chris Evans RDJ.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>>81995006
>>
File: mahvel.jpg (71 KB, 960x663) Image search: [Google]
mahvel.jpg
71 KB, 960x663
This is just getting pathetic. It's like some kid in your neighborhood talking shit about you behind your back just after you whooped his ass in a fight. Zack, DC, you're still a distant 2nd, nothing has changed. The gap has arguably gotten larger. In cultural relevance, in quality, in money making.

Stop poking the bear and focus on fixing your own shit.
>>
>>81995059
Quicksilver was a supporting character and Superman is literally the big 2 of DC and founding member of Justice League.
>>
>>81994525

Good thing those areas were empty at night!!
>>
File: 1431043748277.png (395 KB, 453x416) Image search: [Google]
1431043748277.png
395 KB, 453x416
>>81994508
>"If he's around, he's going to be put in charge because he's Superman

I fucking hate this mentality. "Hurr Superman should be in charge because he's the strongest.". Snyder doesn't know jack shit about Superman, Batman, or the DCU.
>>
File: ha.jpg (59 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
59 KB, 540x405
>>81995006
>>
Zack isn't supposed to be the Feige of the DCEU is he? Please tell me his not
>>
>>81995097
No, Snyder is just a Batman fanboy pretending to be unbiased regarding comparisons between Superman and Batman.
>>
>>81995097
i'm curious who you would put in charge of the JL.
>>
>>81994508

well, hes not wrong.
>>
>>81995101
More or less.
Feige focuses on overseeing the MCU, not directing the movies.
They put Snyder in charge of that because he's the one that started the whole thing and everything is being built according to his vision.
Problem is, you are stuck with that, because firing Snyder right now would be like removing the foundation blocks of a building that has just begun construction.

>>81995110
WB had a guy who could do the job easily, I always forget his name, but he was fired back when the CEO shitstorm at WB happened and is now working on Disney.
>>
>mfw I walked into Target and there were more Finn, Rey and Kylo Ren stuff then there was Batman and Superman stuff.

THE BIGGEST MOVIE OF 2016!
>>
Well. he's not wrong.
>>
>>81995101
According to Kevin Smith, Zack is DC's Feige.
>>
>>81995110
F Gary Gray.
>>
well hes not wrong
>>
>>81995146
Wew lad
>>
>>81995110
the comity/council of the original seven worked out pretty nicely. Maybe more or less members depending on how large the JL grows.
>>
>>81995055

What a cock.
>>
File: 3.jpg (29 KB, 314x263) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
29 KB, 314x263
>>81994525
>and we're just saying 'blow everything up and no one gets hurt, it's awesome,' and I just felt like no, no that's not cool.
BUT YOU HAD MULTIPLE SCENES OF PEOPLE SAYING "PLACE THEY ARE FIGHTING IS ABANDONED". AND WE ALL KNOW SUPERMAN WILL COME BACK TO LIFE

IF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT, STICK TO YOUR FUCKING GUNS
>>
>>81995000
I have a legit reason for hating this portrayal of superman and I lack a stutter
>>
>>81995140
>>81995153
Znyder, stop tapping the keyboard. Your autism is showing.
>>
>>81994508
He just can't help himself, he keeps making jabs at Marvel only to get BTFO every single time

>Snyder took a shot at the Marvel Universe in an interview with The Daily Beast. While addressing Steven Spielberg’s comments that “there will be a time when the superhero movie goes the way of the Western,” the filmmaker said Marvel heroes are a dime a dozen.

>“I feel like he’s right. But I feel like Batman and Superman are transcendent of superhero movies in a way, because they’re Batman and Superman,” Snyder said while promoting Doritos’ final Super Bowl filmmaking contest. “They’re not just, like, the flavor of the week Ant-Man — not to be mean, but whatever it is. What is the next Blank-Man?”

And then Ant-Man got better reviews that Batman v Superman. And a better audience reaction. And got better openings in several countries. And kept topping for several weeks while BvS declined. And got a sequel greenlit despite being a "flavor of the week" and not a "trascendent".
>>
>>81994508
>"Because I really feel like consequences are important in super hero movies. Otherwise, they are slightly irresponsible, and we're just saying 'blow everything up and no one gets hurt, it's awesome,' and I just felt like no, no that's not cool..."
Except there are none. Did Superman change after killing Zod? No. Will it be touched upon why Batman hasn't permanently dealt with his rogue gallery despite murdering people left and right in B v S? No.
>>
>>81995198
>claims to be a comic book fan
>thinks a movie about one of the founding members of the Avengers is weird
>>
You know, the worst part isn't even that Superman came back to life. It's that he came back to life in THE MOVIE WHERE HE DIED.

it wasn't even an hour before he came back!
>>
>>81995198
Does this mean that Snyder believes that Cyborg, Aquaman and Shazam are flavors of the week whose movies are doomed to fail?
Why is he in charge of DC movies again?
>>
>>81994556
And I'm willing to bet that Civil War will drop the civilians Death even faster.
>>
>>81995091
Yeah and he'll be back in the next movie so his death is completely meaningless. Fuck they couldn't even be bothered to pretend he was dead for the whole ending of BvS.
>>
>>81995229
Because nobody else will.
Think about it, who the hell wants to take charge of an entire cinematic universe that has had a luckwarm reception?
Nobody wants to do that, and Marvel should thank every day they have someone like Feige that does so, because if the entire thing colapses, is your fault too.
>>
>>81994606
>I guess track record is everything.

That's basically it, really. If someone who has made a good movie dealing with consequences talks about consequences, you go "fair enough".

If someone who has made a movie where a character literally gets Jesused back to life and the consequences for things are constantly glossed over up to an including bombing a fucking roomfull of politicians and where characters constantly take a moment to constantly point out "good luck this place is abandoned!", then you, generally, go "u havin' a giggle at my expense, m8?"
>>
File: toy funeral.jpg (252 KB, 673x878) Image search: [Google]
toy funeral.jpg
252 KB, 673x878
>>81995231
Reports were they added reshoots with something like this character. Guess we'll have to see for ourselves, not sure how modified it will be if the bombing incident is more a UN type meeting rather than the school, are kids usually around on such premises?
>>
One more to the list.
>Superheroes talking in costume for more than five lines is silly

>Superman is genetically predisposed to want to wear a cape

>A THOR MOVIE? IN THE CURRENT YEAR?

>Ant-Man is a flavor of the week, Superman and Batman are transcendent!

>The Galactic Empire caused a lot of destruction, then so can Superman.

>Batman of manslaughter.

>Nolan's Batman kills too and I have the youtube video that proves it.

>The popular notion that Batman doesn't kill comes from Tim Burton's movies.

>Batman totally killed people in The Dark Knight Returns

>There's no place for Jimmy Olsen in the DCEU, let's turn him into a CIA agent and shoot him in the head. Incidentally, book Black General, Asian Major and Indian Daily Planet assistant for my entire trilogy. Squeeze in a Not-Snowden cameo too.

>I don't even know what that thing with the Flash was all about, it just looked cool.

>B-but the Avengers destroyed their city too...

>The true Superman fans will like my movie, everyone else is too stupid to get them.
>>
File: 1459529221014.png (114 KB, 333x344) Image search: [Google]
1459529221014.png
114 KB, 333x344
>>81994508
>>
>>81995257
I heard that it's a woman blaming Tony for her son dying in Sokovia. Which is actually something that Tony is directly responsible for, so it makes more sense than Miriam Sharpe.
>>
>>81994694
>bome
>>
Why did the movie end with pretty much confirming Superman still being alive then?
>>
>>81995198
>And got better openings in several countries. And kept topping for several weeks while BvS declined
>Ant man: 519 million
>BvS: Soon 830 million
>>
>>81995270
That could work too, though I would think they would try to make her role similar.
>>
>>81995235
Superheroes never die in comics. And no one is dumb enough to believe Superman was going to permanently stay dead, just when the DCEU is about to enter into their 'phase 1.' It's like killing Iron Man in IM2 before the first Avengers movie.

Superman in Superman Returns also kinda dies but revives almost immediately.
>>
Is Snyder autistic?
>>
>>81995280
BvS made 9 million this week.
It's 4th week is the same as Zootopia's 6th.
>>
>>81995257
Yes I Heard that spoiler, to which I say bullshit because AoU Went to insulting lengths to show that the Avengers saved everyone.
>>
>>81995280
That's global box office, in some countries Ant-Man did better than BvS
>>
>>81995280
>Mfw Batman AND Superman combined can't double the take of a fucking Ant Man movie.
>>
>>81995299
To be fair, Falcon was also in the movie, and they had a versus fight.
>>
>>81995263
He said something else about Thor recently too. I can't find it though

What is his beef with Thor
>>
>>81995289
Yeah, but that's not fair. Zootopia is a fantastic film with a fantastic cast involving people like Ginnifer Goodwin, Idris Elba, JK Simmons and Jason Bateman. B v S is a movie with Henry Cavill and Gal Gadot. It's not a fair comparison.
>>
>>81995055

This is why I don't take reviewers seriously.

He wants to be considered a professional reviewer, but gives something a shitty review just to get more hits; throwing his professionalism away in the process.
>>
>>81995317
He's a Jesus freak, what do you think?
>>
>>81995311
And Wonder Woman was in B v S and unlike Falcon was all over promotion for the movie. Evening it back out to pathetic that a Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman movie can't double the take of a Ant Man and Falcon movie.
>>
>>81995317
FALSE GOD
A
L
S
E

G
O
D
>>
>>81994508
>Superman can't be in charge! It has to be Batman! If Superman is in charge people might listen to him! I had to kill him so Batman could be in charge!
>>
>>81995299
They way you say it you make it sound like hitting the one billion mark is easy
>>81995293
Yes and?
>>
Snyder is human filth
>>
>>81994741
I like that quote because it shows he has no idea what the term "collateral damage" means.
>>
>>81995055
>perhaps you should have watched the film twice and reflect.
Salty
>>
>>81995333
While not in the trailers I suppose you could also count them trying to hype up Aquaman and sort of Flash.
>>
>>81995317
He thought it was ridiculous that Thor had a movie but Superman hadn't had one since 2006.
He's not wrong, but the way he said it sounded like he was dissing Thor.
>>
>>81995311
>Ant Man and Falcon
>Coming close to Superman, Batman, and Wonder Womyn
>>
>>81995285
Of course we know that but that shouldn't affect the events of the movie. At least comics will pretend a character is going to stay dead for a few issues after. We all know Supes would be back but it kills any emotion you might have felt in the movie when his death is almost immediately undone. If a film is good and engaging enough it can make you ignore outside influences, BvS didn't even bother to pretend Superman dying mattered.
>>
>>81995097
>"Hurr Superman should be in charge because he's the strongest.".
It's not that Superman is put in charge because he's the strongest. He's put in charge because he's a charismatic nice guy that inspires loyalty and leads by example.

Which makes Snyder's decision all the more befuddling. This Superman is none of those things, so he didn't really need to kill anyone in order to Batwank.
>>
>>81995091
You know, I have a funny feeling Quipslav had more lines than Murderman in BvS.
>>
>>81995343
Based on recent box office grosses, it's not as hard as it used to be. Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Furious 7, Jurassic World, Avengers 2 and Minions all did it just last year. You're telling me Batman and Superman can't hang with Minions?
>>
>>81995008
>literally has a mental breakdown

... When? He barely emotes in the film
>>
>>81994606
Marvel guys get a pass because like it or not, the combined gross of the MCU is now over 9 billion dollars.
>>
>>81995292
They saved as many people as they could but a group of a few people could not have possibly saved and evacuated every citizen of a place that big. A few mother fuckers had to have slipped through the cracks.
>>
>>81995388
Yes because Minions had a marketing that can best be described as epidemic, and kids are more likley to flock to Minions instead of BvS.
>>
>>81995387
He probably had more lines with most of the main hero group that's for sure. I don't think Superman and Wonder Woman said one word to each other.
>>
>>81995403
>people still died in Sokovia
I guess dey din see dat komin'
>>
>>81995403
I'm still Calling this a retcon
>>
>>81994508
>Zack Snyder is a hack who makes everything about him
>he takes shots at the other company every chance he gets
Is he the Stan Lee of the DCCU?
>>
>>81995343
>They way you say it you make it sound like hitting the one billion mark is easy
It's getting more and more easy, especially thanks to the internet/hype age and the increasing price of tickets (especially with movies made in IMAX and 3D like BvS)

Like, if you check Wikipedia's page of highest grossing movies most of them came out in the last decade
>>
>>81995407
And the marketing for BvS wasn't crazy? It has had near Star Wars levels of presence in every store I've been to for months now.
>>
>>81995407
I'll give you the kids thing, although it's sad that Batman and Superman apparently have lost their hold with children. But marketing I cannot give you. Let's not act like every kids meal didn't come with a DC heroes toy or every Dr. Pepper didn't have Afflecks face plastered on it.
>>
>>81995422
Stan Lee and George Lucas, rolled into one.
>>
>>81995430
Yes but look at all the Movies last decade that didn't reach one billion. Only the Avengers Movies and Iron man 3 has reached one billion over at MCU.
>>
>>81995419
How is that a retcon?
They show the avengers aiding in the evacuation but at no point does anyone say "That's the last one! Everbody is of the island!"

And they could easily have said that too because they already laid the groundwork in that bit where Jarvis scans the construction site and says "No people here!"
>>
>>81995433
>>81995434
Do both of you live in the states? Because at least in this part of Europe marketing diden't show up until a week or so Before the Movie was out. Wherewas Minions had crazy worldwide marketing
>>
>>81995433
I had the exact opposite experience. There was a bunch of BvS stuff in every store I go to for sure, but no where near the amount Force Awakens had. Heck, my local Barnes and Nobles the day of B v S release had two tables devoted to BvS and 5 devoted to Force Awakens, almost 3 months after it's release.
>>
>>81995388
Star Wars is Star Wars. People will buy that even of it's crap. Case-in-point, TFA.

Furious 7 coasted on muh ded Paul Walker. Same reason TDK made more than it was projected to. Dead actor bump is real.

Jurassic World...we who could have seen that coming? And I'm guessing it also got a small Star Lord bump, not that it needed it.

AoU...duh. First one made over a billion. Same cast, same director, same shit, same profit (slightly less).

Minions was a worldwide phenomenon. Check the domestic for that versus the worldwide gross. It was marketed EVERYWHERE.

Hell, we're still waiting for Zootopia to make it and it's slowing down at 870mil, hpping to get that Japan boost next week.

A billion is pretty hard.
>>
>>81995317
I wonder how a Snyder movie of Thor would look like.
>>
File: Marvel wins.jpg (134 KB, 648x853) Image search: [Google]
Marvel wins.jpg
134 KB, 648x853
>>81995434
>it's sad that Batman and Superman apparently have lost their hold with children
They have, DC has lost the hold it used to have on kids.
Marvel and Disney have their talons in them, kids these days know more about Marvel than about Wonder Woman or Green Lantern and will thus buy more merch.
>>
>>81995452
Yeah I'm in the US and just going by what I've seen BvS marketing was on the same level as Minions/Star Wars here.
>>
>>81995263
>Ant-Man is a flavor of the week, Superman and Batman are transcendent!

Not sure if talking about the movies, but Superman and Batman are over 75 years old, and they've both made cultural impacts and universally known.

>Nolan's Batman kills too and I have the youtube video that proves it.

Snyder is dumb. He should've just said that this Batman is more different than any other live action version, because it's an older Batman who's fought crime for 20 years. And something immensely tragic happened that changed him. Instead of pointing to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psVIG7YvdjM
and going 'look look, all these deaths that other Batman did.'

>There's no place for Jimmy Olsen in the DCEU
If that's the direction they wanna go, i think that's fine. Don't understand what all the fuss is about. Or maybe it was better to not kill Jimmy and save him later to be introduced in Man of Steel 2.
>>
>>81994508
>"Pretty early on I had this idea that I wanted [Superman's death] to happen. I really felt like if we were going to move forward with the Justice League, that Batman needed to put it together, and you couldn't have this... I mean Superman is Superman," Snyder said. "If he's around, he's going to be put in charge because he's Superman. And so I really felt we need to - in a cool way - create a mechanism that could get him out of the way.
Hahahahaha! What an asshole!
>And I didn't want to [rolls eyes] freeze him on ice and shoot him into space. I thought that was boring [laughs].
Just give him a Legion arc then you dick.
>"Because I really feel like consequences are important in super hero movies. Otherwise, they are slightly irresponsible, and we're just saying 'blow everything up and no one gets hurt, it's awesome,' and I just felt like no, no that's not cool..."
Way to miss the point. You don't have to actually blow everything up. In fact superheroes main job is usually preventing shit from blowing up.
And yeah sometimes they fail and it's important, but you don't base all your shit on subverting the notion that Superman saves the day.
>>
>>81995443
And the last two Batman solo movies made more than a billion too

Again, you're saying there's nothing weird about a movie with Batman AND Superman AND Wonder Woman ALL TOGETHER struggling to reach those number, even with all the overpriced tickets and pre-orders (remember that one guy that alone basically spent more than one hundred bucks on the movie)?
>>
File: obamastarwars-163314.png (495 KB, 655x315) Image search: [Google]
obamastarwars-163314.png
495 KB, 655x315
>>81995457
Shit, Obama allowed Disney to have stormtroopers in the Presidential press room the night of Force Awaken's release. He held a special viewing of the movie for his family and some soldiers families in the White House movie theatre. B V S didn't get such a lavish treatment, I doubt the president has even seen it.
>>
>>81995401
So if WB made forty superhero films that bombed like Green Lantern, they'd have the most successful franchise ever because of the combined gross? Get outta here.
>>
>>81995465
I blame the way they've been pushing for Jesus Superman ever since Returns. People like a relatable hero. That's why MCU Cap has supplanted Supes as THE AMERICAN HERO.
>>
>>81995465
The only time kids knew about Wonder Woman ro Green Lantern was when the Justice League cartoon was on tv
>>81995460
>People will buy that even of it's crap. Case-in-point, TFA.
Even better case and Point: The entire prequel triology.
>>81995468
Well it wasen't here I can tell you that much and even people in this thread reports mixed.
>>
>>81995436
shit, this never crossed my mind.
>>
>>81995403

Also several people probably died in the very begining of the disaster.

The little kid would've died had Hawkeye not noticed him, and Quicklsilver intervened.
>>
>>81995483
That's because Obama is a huge nerd that read the Conan comics not superhero stuff.
>>
>>81995188
The thing is at least they made that excuse, as well as a minimum of effort to minimize collateral.

Marvel doesn't do that. It had an alien invasion with less than a thousand casualties.
>>
>>81995465
It's such a weird thing to see. I remember as a kid everyone knew Spidey and the X-Men and nobody gave two fucks about the Avengers but everyone knew the Justice League even if only because of Super Friends reruns. Hell I only knew about Iron Man because my dad liked him. Now kids are running around with Cap shields and Iron Man helmets and even fucking GotG t-shirts while the first ever movie staring the DC Trinity is in one ear and out the other. It's crazy.
>>
>>81995480
The Dark Knight had dead actor pump, the darkn Knight rises had hype (and dare I say it Bane posting but I refuse belive that autistic crap helped the box office numbers).
>>
>>81995497
>The only time kids knew about Wonder Woman ro Green Lantern was when the Justice League cartoon was on tv
If only Cartoon Network wasn't ran by idiots. Because of them, this generation of kids isn't getting exposed to DC characters as much. Say what you will about Marvel cartoons, but they promote the brand really well.
>>
>>81995484
Sure, I'd like to see them try.
>>
>>81995523
They have Disney money to help their branding now
>>
>>81995460
I find it strange that we're pretending like Batman and Superman aren't the two biggest names in their genre.
Snyder had the golden goose of the genre before marketing even entered into the equation.
>>
>>81995343
>They way you say it you make it sound like hitting the one billion mark is easy
For Batman and Superman, it should be cake.

This isn't even going to beat The Dark Knight
>>
>>81995521
Yes but why the fuck would DKR have hype and not BvS? It doesn't make any goddamn logical sense no matter how you slice it.

>>81995523
Most kids are watching Youtube and Netflix primarily now anyway, if DC was smart they'd partner with a streaming service for their cartoons.
>>
>>81995434
>I'll give you the kids thing, although it's sad that Batman and Superman apparently have lost their hold with children

That honestly wouldn't surprise me considering the movie
My mom yesterday bought a BvS t-shirt to my 10yo brother. It was like all graffitis, posters and papers. When i gave it a look it was the edgiest shit ever

>Pictures of Batman with a skull-face and "DEMON" written on the forehead
>EARTH BELONGS TO HUMANS
>LUTHOR IS OUR SAVIOUR
>SUPERMAN DESTROYED METROPOLIS
>GOTHAM LIVES IN THE SHADOW OF THE BATMAN
>FALSE GOD
>Pictures of Supes with many X censoring his eyes, mouth and symbol

When i translated these things my mom said she would never consider to buy such a thing, if she knew
>>
>>81995505
Obama read Spider-Man though
>>
>>81995507
It's almost like they worked as a team to keep the focus on themselves and had the police help evacuate the area.
>>
>old news repackaged as clickbait companywars bullshit
fuck off
>>
>>81995497
TPM was excusable because it was the first after RotJ, high expectations (I guess like TFA).

AotC made significantly less than TPM. It was a hit, but nothing TFA level. RotS was supposed to be the "ending". So that got "the ending bump" same that Deathly Hallows and Mockingjay got. But all in all, they got comparatively the appropriate amount of money for their relative qualities.
>>
>>81995419
Please, point me out where it has said that they saved everyone?
>>
>>81995483
Maybe he didn't want to see it.
>>
>>81995545
WB has money too, they just refuse to use it well. Doesn't help that Time Warner is a clusterfuck where the different branches don't cooperate and actually compete against each other.
>>
File: Cyborg and Jinx.jpg (59 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Cyborg and Jinx.jpg
59 KB, 960x540
>>81995523
They're exposed to Teen Titans Go. One of the reasons why I think Cyborg if done correctly could outgross the likes of the Flash. They just have to make him the fun loving mechanic Cyborg and not Woe-Is-Me man.
>>
File: 2j3pls4.jpg (119 KB, 960x722) Image search: [Google]
2j3pls4.jpg
119 KB, 960x722
>>81995407
New Yorker here. BvS didn't shy on the marketing around here imo
>>
>>81995006
Yeah, I don't see anybody but Marvel/Disney agreeing to spent a considerable amount of the budget just on one actor.
>>
>>81995091
Then don't kill him.
Oh wait but then you can't get him "out of the way" so that Batman can be the uncontested leader of the JLA.
And Batman has to be the leader of the JLA because fuck Superman lol who likes that corny boyscout.
I'm mad and I'm not even a Superfag.
>>
>>81995550
DC does what Time Warner wants, and I doubt TR would be ok with that
>>
>>81995551
It's fucking stupid. I get wanting to take things in a serious direction but Snyder swerved so hard to the edgy side that it's become completely over the top. How many damn Jesus allegories does one movie about dudes in tights punching each other need?
>>
>>81995460
>A billion is pretty hard.

I can already guarantee you that Civil War is going to crack a billion easily.
>>
>>81995569
>and not Woe-Is-Me man.
In this universe? Good luck.
Shit we'll be lucky if it doesn't literally end up being Booyah Begins.
>>
>>81995575
They were wearing basketballs, not tights.
>>
>>81995547
I find it strange that we are pretending that a batman and superman movie is guaranteed to bring in billions. Remember normies don't look at superman the same way that comic readers do
>>
>>81995507
Because they had their heroes actively try to save as many innocents as possible while fighting the threat at hand. They always do that. Cap in Avengers 1, War Machine in Avengers 2, their whole jobs in battle were to protect civilians.
>>
>>81995460
I noticed you added Zootopia but not Frozne. You're really saying Batman and Superman can't compete with Frozen?
>>
>>81995575
I get the impression Lex was supposed to be the strawman atheist, angry and god/jesus/Superman for daddy issues or something.
>>
>>81995055
Someone should really report this faggot to Rotten Tomatoes. They have a criteria for critics which states:
>THE FINE PRINT

>Even if criteria under appropriate divisions are met, all applying critics and sources will be evaluated for quality of writing and presentation, as determined by Rotten Tomatoes staff. In all cases, Rotten Tomatoes maintains the rights to approve, reject, and remove critics and sources across all divisions on a case by case basis.

So if someone were to send them >>81995055
it would lose that guy major credibility.
>>
>>81995545
But they didn;t always have that. In fact if either Iron Man or Hulk had bombed, Marvel as a company wouldn't exist anymore. They were smart in promoting themselves because they had to be. DC meanwhile has had daddy Warner Bros. for a very long time. They didn't have to think.
>>
>>81995584
>I find it strange that we are pretending that a batman and superman movie is guaranteed to bring in billions.
Clearly it's not guaranteed, but it would have been an easy slam dunk for a creative team that wasn't obsessed with reinventing the wheel and shocking people with how "risky" they were.

Turns out nobody wants to buy square wheels.
>>
>>81995547
They are. I'd say that the first 500 million of it's current gross is due to pure BatmanBump. Supes is big, but not super-box-office big.

Like it or not, the MCU changed the superhero game. People now have expectations and if those aren't met, no repeat viewings.

I watched BvS once. I liked MoS. I liked BvS. But it was just too draining and un-fun, I had no desire to watch it again.

Even when the BD drops, I'll pirate it but I don't think I'll sit through the whole thing again. Maybe if the director's cut comes out but that's it.
>>
>>81995571
Well it makes sense. That first Iron Man movie is the reason the MCU is even a thing in the first place and RDJ's performance as Tony is easily the best part. The argument could very easily be made that the MCU as it exists today would not have happened without him which is why they're willing to dump loads of cash on him to get him to stay.
>>
>>81995579
Short of some bizarre disaster, seems like a safe bet, even then it would probably only push the date it reaches it back.
>>
>>81995584
>I find it strange that we are pretending that a batman and superman movie is guaranteed to bring in billions
How is it not?

No seriously, how is a movie starring Batman and Superman, something people have been waiting literally multiple decades for and had 3 years of hype behind it not an instant billion maker? How is this not weird? How is it that a movie with the most iconic comic characters ever with over 70 years of history behind them isn't doing better than something like Zootopia which didn't have a worldwide release and is over a month in? How did it take like over 3 weeks for this to finally beat Deadpool and not that be a foregone conclusion

How can you not find this completely wrong?
>>
>>81995587
Frozen is an undying juggernaut born of forgotton dark magic and fueled by the giggling of children
>>
>>81995523
You can't blame CN for not wanting to keep making Green Lantern when stores refused to even consider buying merch and ratings were merely meh. It's not their fault that anything not Batman related is done poorly by their parent company.
>>
>>81995584

Because it is.

Superman doesn't have the respect he used to have, but he is still one of the biggest pop-culture icons of all time.

And the movie has fucking Batman, one of the most popular heroes in all modern demographics.

Thrown in Wonder Woman, and you should be making crazy amount of bucks, reaching the billion should've been a given.

Except we got Hack Snyder at the helm.
>>
>"Consequences!"
>Proceeds to resurrect the character who just died 2 minutes ago
Fuck this hack
>>
>>81995570
Nobody shys away marketing in new York >>81995579
Want to bet on it?
>>
>>81995584
Superhero movies are THE big thing right now. How is it strange to expect a movie starring 2 of the biggest names in comics to at least be able to compete with the Avengers?
>>
File: Luthor motivation.jpg (107 KB, 996x650) Image search: [Google]
Luthor motivation.jpg
107 KB, 996x650
>>81995590
Which is dumb.
The only reason Lex needs to hate Superman is that he stands in the way of his world domination plans.
Then again, Lex had no world domination plans, all he cared about was killing Superman even if doing so sent him to prison.
>>
>>81995572
>And Batman has to be the leader of the JLA because fuck Superman lol who likes that corny boyscout.

Why do you even need a league if Superman is there?
>>
>>81995567
Are they still coasting on Pottermoney? I'm guessing that's what the execs are praying for this/next year.
>>
>>81995343
This Batman versus fucking Superman. They should have been printing money with this movie.
>>
>>81995585

Avengers 1 also shows Clint helping civillians, and fucking HULK saves people in an office building (while destorying the office, mind you) from being crushed by a Leviathan.
>>
>>81995611
I can blame CN for actively sabotaging freakin' BATMAN even though it's BATMAN and he's guaranteed money.
>>
>>81995626
It's doubly stupid since in the movie universe Lex is way more in the right about hating Supes. None of the bad shit that happened would have occurred if he never came to Earth.
>>
>>81995579
Of course it is. It's Avengers 2.5. Track-record, Avengers is billion++.

Now Doctor Strange? Nah. I give that 500 mil tops.
>>
>>81995629
Probably, I assume that's why that Fantastic Beasts movie is happening, DC isn't doing the numbers it should so they need dem sweet Potterbucks to finance their failures.
>>
>>81995263
>The Galactic Empire caused a lot of destruction, then so can Superman.
Superman didn't cause any destruction, he was defending having Zod and the world engine do so as they absolutely should you rabid fuckass.
>>
>>81995629
They should just shoehorn Hermoine into the Hunger Games, thereby making both franchises more successful because of the combined gross.
>>
>>81995172
>>81995326
>>81995358
Stop taking RT so damn seriously, the score means nothing
>>
>>81995605
>Like it or not, the MCU changed the superhero game. People now have expectations and if those aren't met, no repeat viewings.
Here's the thing. I don't think the MCU actually changed things. I think the "safe MCU formula" existed for decades before that. The Donner Films had the same formula. The Raimi Spider-mans had the same formula. Even the first X-men movie had that same formula, just in black leather pants. The MCU made stuff come out more frequently, but it didn't actually edit the formula all that much.

The one trying to change the genre and rewrite the narrative is Snyder, and that's where the problem lies. If someone says "I'm going to hand you something that can make a billion dollars so long as you don't fuck up." why on earth would your first instinct be "How can I fuck this up and shock people!" The guy was so desperate to leave his mark that he stopped caring if that legacy was going to be a good one or not.
>>
>>81995587
I'm an alumnus of /frz/. What do you think I think?

>Imagining Bruce singing Let it Go as he builds the Batcave
>>
>>81995587
Frozen was a cultural phenomenom and still is. Every major chain store I go to still has a frozen section.The 2nd best seling album of 2014 was Frozen. It's sold 10 million copies worldwide. And it was a new IP. B v S is just more Batman, beloved to be sure, but not exactly new.
>>
>>81995654
They were smart to cast Cabbagepatch for that though, the bump from Sherlock fangirls will probably make up for the weirdness of the movie potentially turning some people away.
>>
>>81995598
I'm sure someone already has.
>>
>>81994878
Can you blame him? The whole situation must be emotionally draining.
>>
>>81995649
Except that was 100% beyond his control.
That would be like hating me because a serial killer saw be buy a new car, followed me home and killed my family.
>>
>>81995664
That's not far off from the actual quote though.
If anything that line makes Snyder look smarter than what he actually said.
>>
>>81995654
I'd say 500 minimum from the Marvel brand, as they've set a track record of new titles like GotG and Ant-Man being very good and not just Marvel movies for the sake of it. Perhaps 7-800 if it's better than expected, whatever the expectations are for that, 900 if it's fucking amazing.
>>
>>81995672
The stupid thing is though that just a few years before they had Nolan pump out a trilogy of "dark" cape movies that did well and were well received for the most part, but then decided to hand the reigns over to the guy who did fucking Watchmen.
>>
>>81995606
And from what I know/have read, they filmed most of Iron Man without a shooting script - just what scenes should go. So RDJ (and most of the cast) improvised most of their lines. Same with Im2. So yeah, he's also essentially a writer in that case, I'd say he's worth the money.
>>
>>81995598
Maybe you should read the review and judge yourself.
>>81995600
>>81995609
Because it's fucking superman, Yes he is an icon but that is not a guarantee and might in fact be a curse. As people consider him old and don't want to invest in him, just look at the box office numbers for all superman movie. Batman has appeal to normal people, because reason while superman does not. A lot of the MCU material is still seen as fresh in the eyes of many so that gets to them, gets them hooked.

Can you even point me to good Batman Vs Superman comics?
>>
File: the circle co stars.jpg (8 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
the circle co stars.jpg
8 KB, 278x181
>>81995665
Can't, she's busy co-starring with John Boyega and Tom Hanks in The Circle this year and playing Belle in Disney's live action Beauty and the Beast. She's on that Disney money now.
>>
>>81995693
>Except that was 100% beyond his control.
I remember you. Here's the problem. Nobody knows that. Because Clark never explains what happened to anybody.

And it's more like if someone followed you home and killed your neighbors. Clark didn't actually lose anything, the people around him did.
>>
>>81995676
> And it was a new IP. B v S is just more Batman

Being a new IP doesn't usually give you an advantage over being a huge, established franchize.
>>
>>81995626
Nah, I'm a big fan of the Lex hating that Kal represents everything that is beyond human. The kind of Lex that wouldn't believe that Clark is Supes becaue he's such a lowly reportr.
>>
>>81995027
they questioned, in the news, if superman saw the bomb and did nothing to stop it
>>
>>81995710
>As people consider him old and don't want to invest in him, just look at the box office numbers for all superman movie.
Did you forget to adjust for inflation? Because when you remember to adjust for inflation the first two Donner movies easily made a billion.
>>
>>81995365
He was.
>>
>>81995665
Granger v Everdeen: Dawn of FEMINISM
>>
>>81995620
>Proceeds to resurrect the character who just died 2 minutes ago

He wasn't resurrected, the last scene just lets the audience know it's going to happen eventually.
>>
>>81995676

A new IP is actually a huge risk.

And Frozen isn't even all that new. It's very divorced from it, but it's still based on the Snow Queen.

So that actually puts it in the exact same category THAN ALL THEIR OTHER PRINCESS MOVIES.

And BvS is not just Batman. It's Batman fighting motherfucking Superman.

Even if people don't believe in Superman anymore (they believe in Captain America, because Marvel knows what the fuck to do with an idealistic character), it still a hype generator of huge proportions.
>>
>>81995710
>Can you even point me to good Batman Vs Superman comics?
Batman/Superman.
>>
>>81994508
>Snyder
>taking shots at anyone

He's hardly in position to talk shit about anyone. The guy is a hack.
>>
File: TheLoneDissenter.gif (2 MB, 265x257) Image search: [Google]
TheLoneDissenter.gif
2 MB, 265x257
>>81995681
>Marvel is going to debut it's magic universe before DC
>People are going to look at it as the standard for capes magic
>DC is going to keep fumbling
>people will think marvel is better at magic than DC
I want off this ride
>>
>>81995695
No its not even close.
Someone he was talking to said "MOS had more destruction in memory" and Snyder responded "Really? Think to this year, Star Wars killed multiple entire planets"
>>
>>81995605
>People now have expectations
Expectations that ruined the genre, yes.

I can only hope that this film and Suicide Squad will put capekino back on track.
>>
>>81995741
I didn't, so how much did superman pull in in the good days then? Even man of st only did over 600 million for
>>
>>81995110
mr terrific
>>
>>81995711
Hermione is getting BLACKED?
>>
>>81994556
Also let's not forget the part there Doomsday explodes Gotham and Metropolis and the only thing people care about in the aftermath is giving Superman a nice burial.

I guess everyone got evacuated before the unexpected battle.
>>
>>81995710
>good Btatman vs Superman comics
Not "good" in the way we use it, but Injustice is pretty popular among normies. I just left work today and my co-worker was reading Injustice Year Four at the office in plain view of everyone.
>>
>>81995711
>Hermione x Finn
BLACKED. IN SPACE. WITH MAGIC.
>>
>>81995770
The worst part is that he doesn't even realize he's a hack.
After MoS, BvS, and all his shit talking and recruiting, he STILL thinks he's some amazing visionary redefining movies for the benefit of mankind.
He's straight up delusional.
>>
>>81995483
Say what you will about Baruch Hussain al-Jihad Obama and his plans of forcibly relocating all white men into FEMA extermination camps and usher in global Sharia law, but the man was fifteen years old when New Hope hit theatres.
And that's gonna weigh heavier than his bonding over matzoh balls with the blood of Christian children with his fellow jihadist Benjamin al-Aflek.
>>
>>81995483
So... South Park was wrong?
>>
>>81995720
Although from a certain point of view....singing Disney Princess is one of the oldest IPs in cinematic history.
>>
>>81995779

#alienlivesmatter
>>
>>81995754
>"... do you bleed?"
>>
>>81995807
Except nothing in bvs or especially Mos was hackish In anyway and had a billion times the vision and grand scale that Marvel has ever had.
>>
Dear lord, Snyder is such a consolewarsfag! Just do your damn thing, you fuckig pedantic asshole.
>>
>>81995780
They're the hordes with the money. They dictate the product.
>>
>>81995830

I shouldn't be laughing this hard, my family is sleeping...
>>
>>81995830
>Bats gives Supes a sex change
>Super menstruation cycles
>>
>>81995821
We saw humans on the planets that were destroyed before the beams hit them.
>>
>>81994525
Well, even a broken clock tells time right twice a day, so.
>>
>>81995783
Naw man.

There is only one person STRONG enough to lead the Justice League.

FELICITY
>>
>>81995771
Aside from Hellblazer and Sandman, does DC really have that many advantages?
>>
>>81995779
No see, what Snyder actually said was that Star Wars had more "collateral damage". Which it didn't. Because Snyder doesn't understand what collateral damage is.
>>
>>81995859
Absolute mad man
>>
>>81995807
It's important to remember that everyone though that Stanley Kubrick was a hack during his day.
>>
>>81994606
>PR guy

The PR guys are all the fans he inflames with declarations like this. It's fucking genius.
>>
>>81995551
So they made Darkseid head of merchandising?
>>
>>81995055
HAHA, what a dick move, man.
>>
>>81995830
>"At least once a month"
>>
>>81995343

Yeah, I guess plummeting 200 million on shilling on 4chin doesn't really pay off
>>
>>81995865
If they spin it right? Zatanna could pull in the tween Katniss crowd and the landwhale feminists. Keep her thighs and stage uniform classic with the top hat and we're in as well.
>>
>>81995781
Not that anon but you might want to look at
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=superman.htm
According to this, adjusting for inflation BvS is still the third most successful movie. Not in the billions range, but still, Snyder isn't matching Donner by these numbers.
>>
>>81995872
Since fucking when?
>>
>>81995865
Shazam, WW, Swamp Thing, Etrigan/Jason Blood, Spectre, Zatanna, etc.
>>
>>81995627
So that you don't lose 5000 Metropolis citizens next time an alien attacks.
Tony Stark gets it, why don't you?
>>
>>81995917
Since you can say anything on the internet if it'll support your claim.
>>
>>81995191
Brutal.
>>
>>81995343

before BvS came out
>GUYS ITS BATMAN VS SUPERMAN NO WAY IT WONT MAKE 2 BILLION

after it came out
>a-a billion is not easy guyz, 850 million is great
>>
>>81994964
Yeah, why does everything bad that happens on that earth is kind of Superman's fault?

Fuck you Snyder, you piece of shit.
>>
>>81995904
I mean, I guess. But aside from fapping to her, who the hell cares Zatanna? Aside from Seven Soldiers, has she even had any good comics?
>>
>>81995933
If BvS actually was a great movie, i think it could've made 1.5bil+
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.